Hi fellow KR fans....................

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ColeGrad01
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by ColeGrad01 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:06 pm

I pretty much realized I was doing what KI said. I didn't know the one question I had with Ben would extend out into what it did. If I have anything more to tell him, I will do it through pm. That's pretty much what I started doing last night. But he was gone by the time I found that picture. Just want him to see it if he hasn't already.

JL
Operative

Post by JL » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:29 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:And by the way, Timothy Dalton was not even half the Bond Sean Connery was. Pierce Brosnan is the only one who comes close.
Then you should have just posted that in the James Bond thread that you started, not here. :roll:

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:40 pm

MKnightRider82 wrote:Be careful what you say on here. You can't just go around saying whatever you want. People can get very offended by things you tell them. You don't want to be a very nice person in actuality, and then people here think you're some kind of troublemaker.
I believe I am exactly who Michael Robert had in mind when he posted this. That basically does refer to me. I am a nice person in actuality who never gets in trouble. But on here, I seem to be somebody who always does stuff to make someone mad. Even though I don't mean to.

Jim, I apologize for the way I came on this thread. Don't want there to be a bad reputation of me for you. I just had a question for Benjamin Knight. Therefore I ended up going on about the details when he didn't exactly know what I was referring to. Anyway, nice to meet you and hope things turn out great for you.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:17 pm

Stop! Stop! Stop! Your recking this thread for Jim! Remember him, the new user!?! Yes Jorden I get the whole thing and have been on the moive's sites and I know what it is about, I told you I had seen the orginal movie, and read the book... Okay Jorden thank-you for apologizing to Jim... Now lets move on. I am too busy to night for this, far to busy :( lol

Benjamin Knight

PS: I am sorry Jim, dare I say it... Live Long And Prosper...

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:27 pm

Jordan, it would do best if you would just learn to shut up.

Jim, welcome to our board, it really is a nice place to post and hang out.

-scott
ColeGrad01 wrote:I believe I am exactly who Michael Robert had in mind when he posted this. That basically does refer to me. I am a nice person in actuality who never gets in trouble. But on here, I seem to be somebody who always does stuff to make someone mad. Even though I don't mean to.

Jim, I apologize for the way I came on this thread. Don't want there to be a bad reputation of me for you. I just had a question for Benjamin Knight. Therefore I ended up going on about the details when he didn't exactly know what I was referring to. Anyway, nice to meet you and hope things turn out great for you.

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:05 pm

Scott, I don't think that's the right way to do it. Yeah, Jordan has turned out to be a pain in the butt. If he's smart, he won't say anything for a while. But I don't think we need to dump on him like he's a bad person. He just needs to learn what's right to say on here and what's not.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:21 pm

If he was smart he wouldn't say anything for awhile, but he has been shooting his mouth off and aggrivating people.

Now PLEASE let's get back to this thread, welcoming our member who hopefully is still here.

-scott
MKnightRider82 wrote:
Scott, I don't think that's the right way to do it. Yeah, Jordan has turned out to be a pain in the butt. If he's smart, he won't say anything for a while. But I don't think we need to dump on him like he's a bad person. He just needs to learn what's right to say on here and what's not.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:40 pm

Just remember something Scott. I'm four months older than you!

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:49 pm

And I'm 15 years older than both of you.

By the power vested in me by absolutely no one, I hereby declare this thread to be a Lost Cause. Abandon ship every one! Save yourselves!

Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:16 pm

Mr. Pajaro, I'm not trying to cause a fight. I got told last night what a disgrace I've been. I have made a decision to try to stay off the board and only say something when necessary. But today I just got on to read what other people were saying, and I found that stuff Scott directed at me.

At first I didn't say anything cause I didn't want there to be a fight. Michael Robert just told him to knock it off cause he found it unnecessary. But he does agree I have ticked everyone off. I just don't want people thinking they can dump on me. I didn't cuss or make any threats. Just want to stop being treated like I'm some kind of criminal.

Thank you for breaking it up, Mr. Pajaro. I am beginning to wish Neil would lock this thread down. Jim, don't let anyone tell you stuff against me. I am not that bad a guy. I only cause problems when I've been set up.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:18 pm

Four whole months? Wow, must make you feel big. For four whole extra months above me, your attitude and behavior really makes it seem you are 14 years younger.

Yes, I know i am continuing the problems, but how much longer are we going to remain quiet while this person keeps messing up the board because of his inability to interact with others.

-scott

PS- Mike make room in the lifeboat for me. I am done here.
ColeGrad01 wrote:Just remember something Scott. I'm four months older than you!

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:26 pm

Okay this is silly as heck! All this started over me saying Live Long And Prosper! Lets stop the wasting and the fighting.... This is a board of Knight Rider we need to be helping the innocent, the helpless, the powerless. Not fighting with are own kind! Come on, this thread must stop... It must end, it must be forgot before we have another real problem.

Now all of you have good points, Jorden you need to let this go, and Scott you need to relax and put on smile. I agree neps must lock this thread for the greater good of the board.

Neps I am really sorry about all this, I never thought such a nice saying such as Live Long And Prosper would prove so destructive. I am really sorry I used it now.... It is now coming clear that we could have made better choices... My self included.

Benjamin Knight
:spm:

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:36 pm

Benjamin, I have been watching this all along, and I can say that none of this is your fault, by any stretch of the imagination. This was all a case of Jordan thinking that he knew something, didn't bother to think about anybody else, and went forth to carry it on. There is absolutely no reason for you to feel guilty about it, it wasn't your fault.

Live long and prosper ;)
Peace and long life :)

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:49 pm

Thank-you KI... I don't feel really guilty, just upset to see this happen over a phase... :roll: I am glad we are on the same side, I only hope this mess will come to a end, I mean does anyone really know what there fighting about anymore... Insult after insult... day after day... I hope from the bottom of my heart that Jim has not been spooked off! And if he has, that is a shame... But the board must go on. This board is part of my life now, I post on it all the time, can't wait to get home and talk Knight Rider... And to see it like this makes me feel terrible! I know things will be okay but... it helps if everyone stops the fighting. :)

Benjamin Knight

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:00 pm

Find another post to post in, and help it move on, Ben, you know how to do it, let's talk Knight Rider, and let this one fade on....

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:03 pm

Okay... I have things to do and places to see :)

Bk