WHAT IS THIS FLIM??!!??

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

WHAT IS THIS FLIM??!!??

Post by Benjamin Knight » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:24 pm

I was just doing a search for some Knight rider stuff when I came across a web site which has lots of information on a new Knight Rider movie... HOWEVER I AM NOT PLEASED!! :x Everything is not right... KITT is not a 82 trans am... David H. is not Michael Knight, Bonnie and the rest all different people and even Wilton Knight who is dead has a part. :evil: :cry: :o :( WHAT IS THIS!

Then at the bottom of the page its says it is NOT a real movie! :o GOOD! But why... This can't be the new movie! It just can't be! :cry: Well go to the site and check it out for yourself, be sure to see the cast and stuff they couldn't have gotten worse people! :roll: Take a look at MK he looks nothing like him!

http://www.geocities.com/code_breaker2001/KRhome.html

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:10 pm

Angelina Jolie?! hahahahaha

Sean Connery?!?! hahahahahahhahahaha
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:11 pm

sure is a lot of work to put into a hoax, geez

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:12 pm

:roll: I think they are silly. Glad it is not the real movie or I would have fliped. :o

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:20 pm

Hmm, nice, adult, considerate reaction for a FAN FICTION, people.

It's not a hoax. It's not put out to fool you. It has been on the net LONG before there was even a rumor of the movie even starting, and maybe just maybe the person who put the work into creating that posts on this board...

Now admittedly, since the rumors of the movie have surfaced, this particular site should do a little bit more to dispel the concept that it is the movie, for those who just don't get it, and seemingly don't know much about fan fiction, but for the time being, don't worry, it's not the real movie, it's not a hoax, it is just there.

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:32 pm

Well I know it is fan fiction but... Just the guys who play it is silly!

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:31 pm

Sorry, hoax was a bad choice of words, fake, something of that nature. the warning at the bottom in normal sized print makes it kinda obvious its not out to fool us

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:17 pm

lol Yep but unit I read the message I was red hot MAD, but it doesn't look so bad... But the 82 trans am can't be beat!

Dumbledore
Rookie

Re: WHAT IS THIS FLIM??!!??

Post by Dumbledore » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:59 pm

Benjamin Knight wrote:I was just doing a search for some Knight rider stuff when I came across a web site which has lots of information on a new Knight Rider movie... HOWEVER I AM NOT PLEASED!! :x Everything is not right... KITT is not a 82 trans am... David H. is not Michael Knight, Bonnie and the rest all different people and even Wilton Knight who is dead has a part. :evil: :cry: :o :( WHAT IS THIS!

Then at the bottom of the page its says it is NOT a real movie! :o GOOD! But why... This can't be the new movie! It just can't be! :cry: Well go to the site and check it out for yourself, be sure to see the cast and stuff they couldn't have gotten worse people! :roll: Take a look at MK he looks nothing like him!

you need to learn to read

......its fake

dragonball1957
Operative

Post by dragonball1957 » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:44 pm

knightimmortal wrote:Hmm, nice, adult, considerate reaction for a FAN FICTION, people.

It's not a hoax. It's not put out to fool you. It has been on the net LONG before there was even a rumor of the movie even starting, and maybe just maybe the person who put the work into creating that posts on this board...

Now admittedly, since the rumors of the movie have surfaced, this particular site should do a little bit more to dispel the concept that it is the movie, for those who just don't get it, and seemingly don't know much about fan fiction, but for the time being, don't worry, it's not the real movie, it's not a hoax, it is just there.

KI
yes i been saw that i use to think the game was really too .

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:28 pm

quote="Dumbledore"]
Benjamin Knight wrote:I was just doing a search for some Knight rider stuff when I came across a web site which has lots of information on a new Knight Rider movie... HOWEVER I AM NOT PLEASED!! :x Everything is not right... KITT is not a 82 trans am... David H. is not Michael Knight, Bonnie and the rest all different people and even Wilton Knight who is dead has a part. :evil: :cry: :o :( WHAT IS THIS!

......its fake[/quote]

I know it is fake!! :x

It is clearly at the bottom BUT I just wanted to show all you guys and get your ideas... NOTE: Read my last paragraph please!! I knew it was fake... But thats okay :wink: I don't mind you comenting :o Its all right but just don't make a habit of it :roll: lol Have a nice day!

K.A.T.T.
Stranger

Post by K.A.T.T. » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:15 pm

That's pretty cool. Even though it's fake. You that person put hella mad time into doing that site. And even though it's fake. I think he deserves mad kudos for it. Bravo hoax dude.

Dumbledore
Rookie

Post by Dumbledore » Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:26 pm

Benjamin Knight wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:

......its fake

I know it is fake!! :x

It is clearly at the bottom BUT I just wanted to show all you guys and get your ideas... NOTE: Read my last paragraph please!! I knew it was fake... But thats okay :wink: I don't mind you comenting :o Its all right but just don't make a habit of it :roll: lol Have a nice day!

oh, im sorry then

by your first post, you sounded like you thought it was real

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:41 pm

lol okay your cool... and 15 good to see somemore younger members other then me and ramon88us :lol: See you

Benjamin Knight