villan in new Movie

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Johnathan Kent
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

villan in new Movie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:29 pm

Anybody got any speculations on who the villain will be in the new movie?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:02 pm

We need to be careful about speculations, after all, it is still suspected that some of the rumors that have gone around that are incorrect about the movie have come from our past speculations especially on this subject.

knightimmortal

[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: knightimmortal ]

Knight Ryda1
Volunteer

villan in new Movie

Post by Knight Ryda1 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:17 pm

Garth Knight ???

BlazeFox
Rookie

villan in new Movie

Post by BlazeFox » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:33 pm

K.A.R.R.

Why should they have anyone else. Its a matter of good fair challenge and near equal opponents. I'd rather see KITT battling his evil twin than to see Michale battling his and that damned semi.

-BlazeFox
just my two cents.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:04 pm

And both are 'been there, done that', and probably not gonna happen.

Wow, deja vu.

knightimmortal

BlazeFox
Rookie

villan in new Movie

Post by BlazeFox » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:04 am

Would you prefer Fox Mulder and Dana Scully drive KITT around searching for aliens?
*just giving you a hard time, no hard feelings*

I faithfully trust the writers not to totally screw this up. Whatever they do it will be good. If not then it won't sell. I'm sure whatever they do it will be as good as Triple X.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:19 am

Wait, Mulder and Scully driving KITT looking for aliens...hmmm..... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

knightimmortal

K.I.T.T.2002.
Volunteer

villan in new Movie

Post by K.I.T.T.2002. » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:21 pm

I think the villian in the new movie should be someone who had tie ins with Tanya Walker and Cameron Zachory. the two who tried to kill michael long. Just a thought.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:28 pm

And half an hour worth of back story to catch us up on why these people are of utmost importance, especially Cameron Zachary. --Could be problematic.

knightimmortal
Devil's Advocate

knightrider_ni
Operative

villan in new Movie

Post by knightrider_ni » Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:20 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightimmortal:
<STRONG>Wait, Mulder and Scully driving KITT looking for aliens...hmmm..... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

knightimmortal</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can almost *hear* KI's fanfic writer's hat being put on, can't ya folks? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:10 pm

That's what that loud grinding noise is. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, I already had Mulder and Scully stuck in KITT with Michael hunting down the people from Quantum Leap....it's just one seat away from the driver's seat.

knightimmortal [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Kirin
Recruit

villan in new Movie

Post by Kirin » Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:43 pm

KARR would be my choice.

Or a combination of KARR and Garth Knight.

Darknight
FLAG Recruit

villan in new Movie

Post by Darknight » Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:04 pm

I see Michael Knight falling seriously ill, or perhaps killed, as the producers attempt to create the same or a similar kind of scenario as in the pilot, but with a new field operative. Who would be the bad guys? Who knows. There's so many possibilities, but I'm guessing that it won't be the same kind of villain from the 80's.

Darknight

Dana Knight
Volunteer

villan in new Movie

Post by Dana Knight » Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:02 am

Garthe comes back and says to hell with Goliath. K.A.R.R comes back and tracks Garthe to get the untilmate pay back. April runs into Garthe and wants to get back at the foundation for when she got fired from the FLAG because most of the things she installed in K.I.T.T didn't work. April tries to get K.A.R.R up to speed with K.I.T.T and Garthe is in the drivers seat. At the end when the goodies win out its because everything April installed didn't work. Every one at the foundation thinks K.A.R.R is gone and April and Garthe are dead like they always think but never do a follow up report on the case, they get a shocking phone call 2 years later. At the end Garthe and April end up having a thing for each other and say "We will be back. After all tomorrow is another day" -- O.k I was just kidding. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] You know this could make great Fan Fic

Ms Garthe Knight

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

villan in new Movie

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:14 am

Im sort of new to reading Fanfics..im reading one at the moment and it takes me a wee while...but i would like to read a M.I.B and KR cross over,So my choice for a villain in the movie would be some sort of M.I.B alien, half human sort of thing (Or am i sounding like a complete idiot) [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] LOL
Has a M.I.B cross over been attempted in fanfic????

K.I.T.T

K.I.T.T

Johnathan Kent
Rookie

villan in new Movie

Post by Johnathan Kent » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:42 am

would love to do a MIB/KR crossover but I am currently working on a Terminator/KR crossover, which is pretty fun!

Mike Knight
Rookie

villan in new Movie

Post by Mike Knight » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:52 am

Hmmmmm..... this would be corny as a movie, but what Ms. Garth Knight said sounds cool. The good Knight Foundation vs. the Evil Knight Foundation. Devon's evil brother leads the evil KF.

Devon Miles = Debon Miles
Michael Knight = Garth Knight
Bonnie Barstow = April Curtis
KITT = KARR

....That would make a sweet Fanfic! Oops! I shouldn't have said that! No one take it! It's my idea!

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:01 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Knight:
<STRONG>Hmmmmm..... this would be corny as a movie, but what Ms. Garth Knight said sounds cool. The good Knight Foundation vs. the Evil Knight Foundation. Devon's evil brother leads the evil KF.

KITT = KARR

....That would make a sweet Fanfic! Oops! I shouldn't have said that! No one take it! It's my idea!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, you could go for the guy who was Devon's evil twin from Knight of the Juggernaut who was sprung from prison and decided to get the evil squad together. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] Or even better, get Bianca from Knight In Retreat to come back and avenge her equally evil twin Adrienne Margeaux's death and start the death squad. Now THAT would be a good fic.

knightimmortal

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

villan in new Movie

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:02 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K.I.T.T:
<STRONG>Im sort of new to reading Fanfics..im reading one at the moment and it takes me a wee while...but i would like to read a M.I.B and KR cross over,So my choice for a villain in the movie would be some sort of M.I.B alien, half human sort of thing (Or am i sounding like a complete idiot) [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] LOL
Has a M.I.B cross over been attempted in fanfic????

K.I.T.T

K.I.T.T</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Working on it. Hasn't been done yet. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

knightimmortal

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

villan in new Movie

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:09 pm

Cool!!! Im sure you will do some ace work K.I!

K.I.T.T

tharpdevenport
Operative

villan in new Movie

Post by tharpdevenport » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:53 pm

Oh come one people, we should all klnow better.

This is the ear of "teenager" movies and the studios try to appeal to younger people, most of which have never seen Knight Rider.

The movie will most likely feature a young male as the main chracter, a super unecessarily fancy car with stupid and unbeleavble features.

The villain will not be anyone we have seen before because the younder audience would not understand.

the main titles will not be some wonderful precious piece of score by a composer we know and love. (Don Peake, Stu Phillips.)
But rather a "song" and a very bad one at that.

It will feature extrodianrily bad dialouge and and poor David will be ashamed of what he had to do for the studio and at which point he made decide to fu(k the studio and pull out and maybe try to resurect the show and his career.

That's what will happen. Oh, and the plot will be boaring and unbelievable. Full of plot holes and unecessary scenes where something blows up.

In a perfect world, none of that would be true.

Just look at what they have done to poor James Bond. He used to be somebdy, know he just blows things up and has sex with the lead actress. No character anymore.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

villan in new Movie

Post by K.I.T.T » Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:10 pm

Ok where the hell did that come from???
So glad to see you are excited that they are ATTEMPTING to re-make our favorite 80's tv show!!
I would think as David and Glen A Larson are on board, allot of the original features will be present!!!!
Don Peake in front of the music,William Daniels as KITT and a the script by G/L ohh im sure this wont be Knight Rider at all...No im sure the title will be Toy Story 3 pffffffftttt

K.I.T.T

Skav
FLAG Operative

villan in new Movie

Post by Skav » Sun Oct 27, 2002 6:03 pm

I've always said that, if it's to be in the cinema, then it will be a remake of the pilot. they've been remaking a LOT of 80's and 60's tv shows ie Spiderman, Scooby Doo and Hulk. A team should be due out soon. I reckon that's what KR will be in which case, yes, if it's a remake, villains from the original series will be present!

Skav

Dana Knight
Volunteer

villan in new Movie

Post by Dana Knight » Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:13 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Knight:
<STRONG>Hmmmmm..... this would be corny as a movie, but what Ms. Garth Knight said sounds cool. The good Knight Foundation vs. the Evil Knight Foundation. Devon's evil brother leads the evil KF.

KITT = KARR

....That would make a sweet Fanfic! Oops! I shouldn't have said that! No one take it! It's my idea!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the Evil Knight Foundation you could have Elizabeth Knight running it. I can see April and Liz Knight have cat fights over how to run that place and Garthe trying to break them up -- O.K maybe not. Well we know it will be Garthe who is playing the cards in this foundation, who is out to kill Micheal Knight, after all he was design by his late father to replace him. So how on earth can he stand him being alive!

Another thing that would be great fan fic is MacGyver crossover with Knight Rider. Think what MacGyver's brain and K.I.T.T would be like together? Think of all the things Mac could do with K.I.T.T. But I would still want Michael Knight in the drivers seat.

Has you can see here MacGyver has changed K.I.T.T into a killer whale.

Ms Garthe Knight Image

[ October 27, 2002: Message edited by: Ms Garthe Knight ]

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

villan in new Movie

Post by Centaurus17 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:46 pm

If all else fails...The Rise of Karrliath!!(Evil music plays in background) Image

In order to beat the horribly powerful Karrliath...FLAG must implant KITT's cpu into a new Supercar,filled with the latest technologies and most powerful weapons....

KI...Do i smell a fanfic here?? LOL Image Image