Lectric Enterprises scanner

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Bluehillcruiser
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Lectric Enterprises scanner

Post by Bluehillcruiser » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:41 am

I would like to hear the community opinion and ask how reasonable it is to experience my situation.
I have ordered a scanner, 14 September 2010 from Lectric Enterprises. I paid for the purchase immediately and I got a reply message where the scanner was promised to deliver in three months.
So I am now waiting for almost seven years and I kindly reminded via e-mail once a year my order. I have not received replies for several years.
This situation has made me get tired of this hobby and my own KITT has been there for three years just lying in the garage collecting dust.

Has anyone received the parts they ordered from Brenon for years?

Can anyone help me to get my money or scanner?

Please help

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Lectric Enterprises scanner

Post by jup » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 pm

So sorry to hear of this unfortunate event. While I do not have an answer of how to resolve this situation, I am aware that there are posts in the past about dealings with some parts suppliers, where the situation has been far less then favorable.

I can only ask that you do not use this medium as a base to host any flame wars with these less then honorable parties that are failing to hold up to their promised services.

OKC KNIGHT
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:42 pm

What I recall Brennon is retired and a guy in Florida took over his business

As JUP said this is not a place to start a flame war, The KR hobby has been scared enough from BS from the past to the point where I have talked/met people building KITT replicas and they choose not to participate on KR facebook groups/web forums due to all the childish drama that goes on.

But from what customers have told me and what I have read so far, I hate to say it, But I doubt you'll EVER see your scanner !!!

My advice is soak up the loss $$ and try SID scanners in Texas he makes them and he actually delivers them. I got one for a customer and never any problem with SIDs scanner !!!
look up SID Scanner on youtube

good luck !!!!!!

Dave
Specializing in 1982-1992 Firebird/Trans Am Parts since 2002 and the ONLY seller of High Quality KITT Taillight blackouts

My contact Dmcman108@yahoo.com

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 pm

J.C. WHITNEY- PLASMA GLOW SCANNER LIGHTS...
" Silence....we have an intruder... "