Something that might be an awsome idea!

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Marcus
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Something that might be an awsome idea!

Post by Marcus » Tue May 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Here is a similar awesome idea about Garth Knight and K.A.R.R. that other Knight Rider fans had. Aculey I think that would have been an awesome idea about making a third episode about Gath Knight joining up with K.A.R.R. Remember when K.I.T.T. and K.A.R.R turbo boosted at the same time and crashed head on in to each other in the air and K.A.R.R. blue up and the peaces of hem went flying around in the air every ware and landed on the ground and then before the shoe ends the camera closes in to the peases of K.A.R.R. laying ever were on the ground and there is one peace still activated because it shows a small red light blinking on and off. I think that pease is called K.A.R.R.'s CPU Mudgle or something like that. I guees that was suspose to be what you could also call his memory like his brain or something like that. What I can't figger out is what was the reason why K.I.T.T. didn't catch that peace of K.A.R.R. that was still activated. K.I.T.T. Always catches on stuff real quick. K.I.T.T. should have detected that peaces of K.A.R.R. that was still activated. Also I guess that it could also be posable that Garth Knight could have servived the crash in that huge semi with that women that was with hem but she didn't servive the crash. And I also guess that some fishermen found hem and helped Garth to recuperate from the crash maybe he just ended up with just two broken rebes. And is also still looking by trying to find Michale Knight to this day so that he can terminate hem. And some how K.A.R.R. get's rebuilt because Garth stumbles acrose and finds his CPU Mugle and Garth some how doesn't relies it and mistakes hem for being K.I.T.T. Untill K.A.R.R tells Garth who he rely is about 15 minutes after he is driving hem down the road after he joins up with hem. Kind of like the way this happen with Michale Knight. And then that is when they both relies that they were ment to be with each other so that they can try and find Michale Knight to terminate hem. Any way it's posable that little pease of K.A.R.R. is still laying there in the same spot to this day with that small red light blinking on and off. I guess that maybe some how Garth is the one who finds this peace of K.A.R.R. and figgeres out what it is and figgers out a way to have hem rebuilt because. But this time this will be the third time that Garth and K.A.R.R. have come back. And then this will be the last and finle time. They could make this as a special 1980's versions of all of them dedicated to all of the fans of the old knight rider series and try and fix up Garth and Michael Knight. To make them look yung as they posably can with make up from the people who made the 1980's versions of the old knight rider series. They should think about making one last two hour special about Garth and K.A.R.R. I think that some one should think about talking this over with David Hassahollf and the people who made the old 1980's series of Knight Rider. You know how exslent and good the people that make movies are and who made knight rider at putting make up and wigs on people to make them yung looking as they can. So that they wont look hardly old at all. So all you knight rider fans out there. What do you all think about this. Sounds pretty cools and awesome don't you think so? Please email me about this. I would love to here from any one out there even David Hassohollf if posable. Here is my email address: Marcusfarley 1011 @ outlook . com thanks every one.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Re: Something that might be an awsome idea!

Post by Assasinge » Sun May 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Uh...I sure would've loved a TL;DR, but, I think you might want to post in the General section of the forum?

I'll be honest here, no offense, but that was a little hard to read.

snafu
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by snafu » Sun May 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Dude. I get that we have international members and younger members, but please consider editing and paragraph breaks. You can also take your various trains of thought, couple them together, and put them in a fanfic.

Also, remove your email or break it up or something. Bots love having a direct email link.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

Assasinge
FLAG Assistant

Post by Assasinge » Sun May 28, 2017 5:41 pm

snafu wrote:Dude. I get that we have international members and younger members, but please consider editing and paragraph breaks. You can also take your various trains of thought, couple them together, and put them in a fanfic.

Also, remove your email or break it up or something. Bots love having a direct email link.
+1