J.J. Abrams can save Knight Rider

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

J.J. Abrams can save Knight Rider

Post by kitt34 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:54 pm

If he can save the star wars franchise then he can save knight rider and bring it to the big screen, that will bring billions at the box office worldwide

This corvette should be the new KITT.

Super sleek and beautiful.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: J.J. Abrams can save Knight Rider

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:21 pm

It will never be knight rider unless they use the Real KITT the third gen trans am!
But if i had to pick another car the 2015 Mustang or stay with 2008 mustang kitt. Yeah Yeah i know most of u don't the stang but i do. Don't get me wrong i am a fan of the corvettes and it would be my next pick for kitt.

http://postimage.org/
http://postimage.org/app.php

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:34 pm

This is the only car that will always be kitt!
They could just update the technology on kitt thats all.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:49 pm

I loved J.J. Abrams other shows he's created/worked on such as Lost, Alcatraz, and Almost Human. Almost human was one of my all time favorites of his. It won an award for greatest cgi visual graphics in a series post cancellation. Some of the other shows J.J. has worked on:

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/229218/ranki ... -jj-abrams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just hope his next shows don't get cancelled as fast as Alcatraz and Almost human did.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:10 am

Kitt_24 wrote:It will never be knight rider unless they use the Real KITT the third gen trans am!
But if i had to pick another car the 2015 Mustang or stay with 2008 mustang kitt. Yeah Yeah i know most of u don't the stang but i do. Don't get me wrong i am a fan of the corvettes and it would be my next pick for kitt.

http://postimage.org/
http://postimage.org/app.php
Sorry but the mustang will never be KITT.

Corvette stingray is super fast.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:43 pm

kitt34 wrote:
Kitt_24 wrote:It will never be knight rider unless they use the Real KITT the third gen trans am!
]

The mustang will never be kitt how is that?? lol Kitt was a 2008 mustang shelby GT500KR in the 08 tv show lol.
Don't come in here hating on the mustang cause u don't like it.
Last edited by Kitt_24 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:52 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:
kitt34 wrote:
]

The mustang will never be kitt how is that?? lol Kitt was a 2008 mustang shelby GT500KR in the 08 tv show lol.
Don't come in here hating on the mustang cause u don't like it.

I getting ready to buy me a mustang to do kitt with. I will post pics just for u kitt34 :good:
I'm hating because that car is the reason along with the idiotic script that KR 2008 failed big time, everything after the original series was a disaster.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:57 pm

kitt34 wrote: 'm hating because that car is the reason along with the idiotic script that KR 2008 failed big time, everything after the original series was a disaster.
It failed cause the show sucked not the car. If they make a new one if they dont use the 82 trans am it will fail.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:'m hating because that car is the reason along with the idiotic script that KR 2008 failed big time, everything after the original series was a disaster.
I dont care if they use the vette or camaro or a smart car it will fail if they don't the third gen trans am!

That's just like making a new dukes of hazzard movie if they don't use the 68/69 charger it will fail!

Its cool u don't the the mustang just dont come on here and throw a fit about it lol.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Stay with the original kitt

Or

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:
kitt34 wrote: 'm hating because that car is the reason along with the idiotic script that KR 2008 failed big time, everything after the original series was a disaster.
It failed cause the show sucked not the car. If they make a new one if they dont use the 82 trans am it will fail.

the whole thing about KR 08 just plain sucked, even the car is terrible, no way that is mustang is good as the pontiac firebird trans-am, no way at all and the final climatic sequence of the premiere is one of the worst in recent tv history, michael knight II gets killed by the FBI then after the black screen, he wakes up and he is dry and there's no blood, let's hope this is the end of the knight rider tv franchise, after seeing that crappy version, the original will always be a classic.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:50 pm

kitt34 wrote:
Kitt_24 wrote:

the whole thing about KR 08 just plain sucked, even the car is terrible, no way that is mustang is good as the pontiac firebird trans-am, no way at all and the final climatic sequence of the premiere is one of the worst in recent tv history, michael knight II gets killed by the FBI then after the black screen, he wakes up and he is dry and there's no blood, let's hope this is the end of the knight rider tv franchise, after seeing that crappy version, the original will always be a classic.
Just because you don't like the mustang that it should not be kitt. The mustang is not a terrible car and the camaro & corvette is not a terrible. Just me i like the mustang as kitt. But nothing will replace the third gen trans am kitt.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:29 pm

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Plus the original knight rider, especially the pilot had a story and some great acting.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Just because you don't like the mustang that it should not be kitt. The mustang is not a terrible car and the camaro & corvette is not a terrible. Just me i like the mustang as kitt. But nothing will replace the third gen trans am kitt.
sorry, I Still think the mustang was a terrible choice as KITT, but that's my opinion plus KR 2008 had no plot and no story.

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:02 am

kitt34 wrote:
sorry, I Still think the mustang was a terrible choice as KITT, but that's my opinion plus KR 2008 had no plot and no story.
Its cool if you don't like the mustang as kitt, i think kitt looks awesome as 08 mustang GT500KR just don't kill me cause i like it lol. Most people want the new camaro as kitt i don't like the camaros i think there ugly but that's my opinion. Now for the corvette it looks awesome as kitt.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:02 pm

JJ Abrams can't save EVERTYTHING!!! Granted, He did help Star Trek and he is helping Star Wars, but...GOOD GOD, EVERYBODY!!! There are other directors who could help. I would bring in the People who have directed the Fast & Furious Movies-They're Great and have made Big Money. Also I AM A BIG FAN OF KNIGHT RIDER:2008-I thought it had a good idea(They just needed to have David Hasselhoff in it more). I know some people didn't like it, But I know others like Myself who Loved it. And for those who didn't like it-STOP RAGGIN' ON THOSE WHO DID!!!

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:00 pm

krrdr2010 wrote:JJ Abrams can't save EVERTYTHING!!! Granted, He did help Star Trek and he is helping Star Wars, but...GOOD GOD, EVERYBODY!!! There are other directors who could help. I would bring in the People who have directed the Fast & Furious Movies-They're Great and have made Big Money. Also I AM A BIG FAN OF KNIGHT RIDER:2008-I thought it had a good idea(They just needed to have David Hasselhoff in it more). I know some people didn't like it, But I know others like Myself who Loved it. And for those who didn't like it-STOP RAGGIN' ON THOSE WHO DID!!!

The 2008 KR show was good. It would have been a lot better if david Hasselhoff took devons place and justin bruening still driving kitt.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:57 pm

The 2008 KR show was good. It would have been a lot better if david Hasselhoff took devons place and justin bruening still driving kitt.
The show had lots of potential. Tons of opportunity...
Ummm...on a personal note. I just downloaded the Family Guy game from the PS store, since it was one of those flash sale games. And, I think the lyrics blazing through the pause screen really apply here.

"It seems today that all you see...is violence in the movies...and sex on TV. Where are those good old fashioned values? On which we used to rely?"

This show most certainly did up the violence factor. But, ughhhh...just thinking of the pilot where they had to strip because the car was on fire was just a nail in the coffin. I mean, how many would still value the original series if Michael was a crime fighter some nights and a male strip dancer in clubs on the weekends? Who knows what true potential could have come, had this good show been given the chance for a retooling, right from the get go.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:
krrdr2010 wrote:JJ Abrams can't save EVERTYTHING!!! Granted, He did help Star Trek and he is helping Star Wars, but...GOOD GOD, EVERYBODY!!! There are other directors who could help. I would bring in the People who have directed the Fast & Furious Movies-They're Great and have made Big Money. Also I AM A BIG FAN OF KNIGHT RIDER:2008-I thought it had a good idea(They just needed to have David Hasselhoff in it more). I know some people didn't like it, But I know others like Myself who Loved it. And for those who didn't like it-STOP RAGGIN' ON THOSE WHO DID!!!

I Think it was absolutely one of the worst tv revivals of all time, one of the worst tv revivals i've ever seen.

Kn1ghtboy
Rookie

Post by Kn1ghtboy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Please please...do not bring Gary Scott Thompson into the knight rider franchise again! For the love of Knight Rider.

Anyone who is a deep down loyal fan of Knight Rider, be it a trans-am or a mustang, will like KITT no matter what type of vehicle it is!

I've heard enough about the complaining that KITT was a mustang for over a year now! It's enough already. We all get it that kitt34 hates mustangs! Hooray!!

I hate lots of things...but a car is a car! TV is a get away from reality! It's entertainment for those that like what they like!

JJ Abrams isn't the greatest director of all time! Yes he did a few TV series that were good maybe great to others. He sure didn't do an outstanding job in Star Trek. Threw Star Wars into Star Trek. 2 totally different sci fi genres totally different time periods.

If KITT is a trans-am, mustang, camaro, corvette, Or even a tricycle...if your a fan then be a fan. Everyone has an opinion. Awesome. Just quit bringing others down because of what they like. Kitt34 has been a negative about everything except a corvettes & his ideas. Since you're so grand...pull out your checkbook, buy a the highest dollar corvettes, pitch a transcript to NBC...& we'll agree with you full heartedly!

N E X T

Dozer789
Recruit

Post by Dozer789 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Kn1ghtboy wrote:
If KITT is a trans-am, mustang, camaro, corvette, Or even a tricycle...if your a fan then be a fan. Everyone has an opinion. Awesome. Just quit bringing others down because of what they like. Kitt34 has been a negative about everything except a corvettes & his ideas. Since you're so grand...pull out your checkbook, buy a the highest dollar corvettes, pitch a transcript to NBC...& we'll agree with you full heartedly!

N E X T
Totally agreed there!
While I might have some preferences, like I would rather have a corvette (What I'm making my KITT out of) over a tricycle, I will still be a fan no matter what!

Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:40 am

Dozer789 wrote:
Kn1ghtboy wrote:

N E X T
Totally agreed there!
While I might have some preferences, like I would rather have a corvette (What I'm making my KITT out of) over a tricycle, I will still be a fan no matter what!
I agreed to. Im a big fan of the mustangs but if they use a camaro, challenger or a vette i will still be a big knight rider fan.

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Kn1ghtboy wrote:Please please...do not bring Gary Scott Thompson into the knight rider franchise again! For the love of Knight Rider.

Anyone who is a deep down loyal fan of Knight Rider, be it a trans-am or a mustang, will like KITT no matter what type of vehicle it is!

I've heard enough about the complaining that KITT was a mustang for over a year now! It's enough already. We all get it that kitt34 hates mustangs! Hooray!!

I hate lots of things...but a car is a car! TV is a get away from reality! It's entertainment for those that like what they like!

JJ Abrams isn't the greatest director of all time! Yes he did a few TV series that were good maybe great to others. He sure didn't do an outstanding job in Star Trek. Threw Star Wars into Star Trek. 2 totally different sci fi genres totally different time periods.

N E X T
Gary Thompson destroyed knight rider tv franchise completely.
and J.J. Abrams did a great job on the star trek reboot, because he kept it more original and less on CGI (although some is nice).