DVD looping display of KITT voicebox display

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnuckleDragger
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

DVD looping display of KITT voicebox display

Post by KnuckleDragger » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Has anyone ever created a video file - that looks like K.I.T.T.'s voice meter? One that could be looped from an in-dash DVD player with several of K.I.T.T.'s sayings? I am building a KR replica, and thought this would be a better route to go. Look more modern.
Or - is there a computer program that looks like K.I.T.T.'s voice meter, that would respond to whatever sound is playing?

KnuckleDragger
Stranger

Re: DVD looping display of KITT voicebox display

Post by KnuckleDragger » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Anyone?

2knight
Rookie

Post by 2knight » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:04 am

If you are looking for a classic series voice display. There is an iPod app called iKITT that might do something similar to what you are looking for. It looks just like KITT's vox. It doesn't loop, but it could be used effectively in the same place. If you touch the screen you get a sound clip of KITT and the voice display moves up and down.

If you are looking for a voice display for a Knight 3000 replica, there are many visualizations in Windows Media Player and Winamp that look similar (though not identical) that might be used.

Hope this helps.

RomanticKnight
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by RomanticKnight » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:48 am

I would love to see an app like that be done for Macs and PCs. I could have fun all day watching either KITT or KARR's voice modulators react to any sound that plays on my laptop. There was something similar called Phone Rider for iPhones, but now I'd like to a simple program like that react to the sound cards on PC and Macs. Now that would be sweet :mrgreen:

KnightRiderKITT1982
Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKITT1982 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Well, there's this thing that replicates KITT's voicebox display called KNIGHT INDUSTRIES 2000 REBORN.

Here are the links:

http://dfiles.eu/folders/3L1B8UR8R" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dfiles.eu/folders/BXZW88M0O" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://dfiles.eu/folders/JNDRPZI5B" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With KITT's voicebox you can play MP3 files and with KARR's nothing.

To find out how to play MP3's in KNIGHT INDUSTRIES 2000 REBORN, send me a reply.