Lectric Enterprises stole 1600$ - still owes me 300$

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ivirscar
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Lectric Enterprises has stolen me 1600$

Post by ivirscar » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:47 pm

With that said, I will no longer be posting in or monitoring this thread. Guicas77, your order is CANCELLED AND REFUNDED THE AMOUNT THAT I WILL REFUND.

Brenon
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kitt2k
Operative

Post by kitt2k » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 pm

ivirscar wrote:With that said, I will no longer be posting in or monitoring this thread. Guicas77, your order is CANCELLED AND REFUNDED THE AMOUNT THAT I WILL REFUND.

Brenon
And that folks is why you should avoid any dealings with this person.

This shows you how he operates, he has no respect for his customers, and I would not give him a cent.

What good are his "amazing" products if you never receive them, and he treats you like the enemy for wanting what you paid for.....four years later, he is absolutely absurd.

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 pm

That's your opinion john wray :)
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kitt2k
Operative

Post by kitt2k » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Mine and many others Brenon Fulbright, I love how these folks go to full names when called out....

Giucas77
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Giucas77 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:59 am

ivirscar wrote:he can sell them :)

You can sell electronic to other owner and you can give me 300$!
You aren't a good person.
I'm waiting my 300$
'82 Trans am CFI. #2101 Edelbrock Intake + #1406 Edelbrock Carb

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 am

Sounds like another Taoworm.............. Oh did I say that????

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 pm

:)
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

sheppard
Stranger

Post by sheppard » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 am

HELLO all fans,
This is very urgent would you help us against brenon?

I explain the problem here is this is 4yrs I ordered my set has brenon, Still he told me the same sentences, oh I done faster. or I work on your game, it will come very quickly.
he confirmed that I went to have my game in October, and I still received nothing from him.
as I could not wait any longer, I demand a refund, brenon my rembource that some of my money.

here is what marked in paypal Electronics order cancelled minus parts and current labor.
other friend is doing the same things,
brenon insulted us, all French and European are idiots and wait this is not an attitude to speak as his brenon to customers this way. for those who want a full refund, or canceled the order brenon we need

transaction number that has pay brenon, + the rebate that makes it brenon .with the name and surname. a friend will call paypal in 5h,we need many people as possible to tell brenon scam, the other party to recover money that brenon must finish paying us. paypal will blocked his account, take the money in his account to pay for the rest of the money that we have.
brenon not want to make electronics for European he makes us wait until we finally canceled that order

on behalf of knight rider fans please help us send me PM, transaction numbers brenon has paid, and rembourcement which is partly to be fully rembourcé by paypal this is information we were asked by paypal, in order to do some things against this liar and crook.

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightdriver » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 am

Wow, had to come up with a new screen name claiming to be someone new with the same story!

How original.
Brian - Knightdriver.com

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am

Yeah he's an original! They don't realize that when ordering special build products like electronics, number one it takes time and when you have many orders to fill it takes even longer time and two, I could refuse a refund all together and make them wait. Most businesses do not refund for special order build products...

Those I have refunded and retained my costs for parts and my time, cut your losses and move on. I don't care what you scream in these boards because in still turning away business and still building quality parts for those that are GOOD to me. As a matter of fact a very nice gentleman, Dave English in Canada has his season 1/2 in the box this morning and will receive in about 10 days :-)

Brenon

kitt2k
Operative

Post by kitt2k » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:27 pm

No, he got sick and tired, as many have when the special order got to the 4 year wait mark, and no one can deny that's wrong.

Oh I thought you were done with this thread, yet you keep popping up, and every time you do, some one else learns NOT to do business with you I bet.

Sorry YOU ARE WRONG in this, 4 year wait, he should get a full refund.

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Brenon you can sell my electronic to other owner and you can give me 300$!
I'm waiting my 300$!!!!!!!!

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Just as a matter of record, Giucas is from Italy and Sheppard is from France. That means you're dealing with two different people here, Brenon.

Make of it what you will. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

sheppard
Stranger

Post by sheppard » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:50 pm

if you want to wait 10 years a set that looks at you, unlike you I still have more than 6 years to live before of die I want my dream to have kitt. because , if Brenon not want to build me a set for me it could very well tell me, instead of making me wait 4 years..

brenon when you answer, would a person less to do is to not want to make set electronics all simply. he makes us wait until we finished by cracked and canceled the order

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

My goodness is this still being dragged thru the mud? If anybody is interested in doing business with a different vendor. Check out my face book page Greater Vancouver knight's. Brennon is not the only game in town.

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Brenon, today is 07.01.2014 and I'm still waiting my money!!!!!!!!!

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Well I don't think he is going to give it to you. So either start some legal action. Or have a very big friend pay him a visit at his front door.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Sometimes you just have to learn to let things go.I once loaned someone money who told me if i was going to be let go at my job she wouldn't stop paying back a loan.They laid off about half the staff in the office.Turns out the last month of the loan I was let go at my job and she did avoid my calls.I got back about 80% of the loan repaid and learned my lesson.I also learned to let it go.Be happy you've brought him to the people of this forum's attention,kept him from scamming other people,and be glad he gave you most of your money back.It will eat you up if you let it.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:07 pm

Now that we know Brenon steal's money from his customer's. And that's exactly what he has done. He can come on here with all his double talk. But most of us won't buy it. His order's will eventually dry up. Word spread's fast in this community. And the title of this thread should be changed from $1600.00 buck's to $300.00.

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 pm

he is a jerk and a lying man he needs prison time maybe 300 years in jail will do it or maybe Rkers Island

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:52 pm

this is a dang shame this happened. Sorry everyone lost money on this. Just think, what would Michael Knight do is a situation like this :)
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

dag268
Rookie

Post by dag268 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 pm

I have brennons scanner and it is absolutely great. His product, if you ever get them is great. His customer service sucks. I bought the scanner used and ordered my dash electronics from him. I was also told for years I was next, he was having shipping issues, couldn't get parts and I got bumped by new orders who paid an expedite fee. When I called him on it he was a complete ass. I ended up getting a refund and ordering a set from Italy which I had within 3 weeks. This is nothing new. There have been threads on this on all the sites which were quickly locked and eliminated. I wish I had known then what I know now. I have never ever heard of any complaints on his craftsmanship only his customer service. His products are great but there does have to be a better process. I do know now that he has moved less then a half hour from me he should no longer have the logistical problems he did before.

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 pm

dag268 wrote:I have brennons scanner
I've too a Brenon's scanner (led) . . . it is good . . . but not perfect. Sound (wooooosh) isn't very nice. He has sent it to me after 3-4 monts (4 years ago)

Ravagedhobo
Recruit

Post by Ravagedhobo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 am

it's a shame that people feel the need to steal from people in a nice community, most of the people here are very helpful, but unfortunately there are a few bad apples who have come through.

scatpack
Operative

Post by scatpack » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:33 pm

why not get your electronics from Carlo in Italy? He ships in a few weeks.

Anyone on here have his electronics?