Lectric Enterprises stole 1600$ - still owes me 300$

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Giucas77
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Lectric Enterprises has stolen me 1600$

Post by Giucas77 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:41 pm

January 2010 > October 2013 . . . 45 months . . . . and I'm still waiting my order . . . .
'82 Trans am CFI. #2101 Edelbrock Intake + #1406 Edelbrock Carb

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 pm

lets get to the point here ok we have two people mad at one guy over a Knight Rider part my option is he should sue him my grandmother was coned by a guy because we trusted him building a room for my brother here in the basement he never showed and made excuse and made my grandmother wait and cancel things he used her money for drugs and we got the money back and he want to jail for tricking an 80 year old widow so point is Brenon should be sued because if he really is holding two people's money that is the law

Nelson B
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Nelson B » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Brenon is the one that's going to be sorry. Keep having bad PR like this and his order's will dry up. It might take a while but it will happen.

kittcar4me
Volunteer

Post by kittcar4me » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 am

Unfortunately Giucas77 from what ive read on forums there are people still waiting that ordered back in 2009 so don't hold your breath. Ive placed an order with a seller that guarantees delivery in 90 days. Iviscar should shut up shop after he has supplied all of his waiting customers. Im sure there are people who have given up the dream of building one of these cars because of him and im sure he doesn't give a rats!!!

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 am

Not arrived yet . . . . Brenon moveeeeeeeeee

NZKnight
Volunteer

Post by NZKnight » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:03 pm

There is a real gap in market for a vendor who can supply quality electronics at reasonable prices who deliver within 6 months of order. I really hope someone takes up this opportunity as there is plenty of willing buyers who are fed up with this crap. I for one will not buy electronics until I am satisfied that I am dealing with a supplier who can deliver on time and has a good product. Unfortunately I may be waiting a while :|

jasper
Volunteer

Post by jasper » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 am

dont want to stir up some more. but I read on facebook that has quit doing electronics, although his website is still up and running...

kittcar4me
Volunteer

Post by kittcar4me » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 pm

So has everyone lost their money.?They should band together and start legal proceedings if that's the case!!!

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:54 pm

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:32 pm

lol! nice one Giu :)

I'll ship yours last ;)
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cam FR
Volunteer

Post by Cam FR » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Don't you think, Brennon, by acting this way, that you are ruining yourself your own reputation ? I do think so ;) . This guy told you that, correct me if i'm wrong, you took that much time that he had sold the car between the moment he made his order and the moment you are going to send it to him. He no longer own his trans-am. Just think a minute about that bad advertising your doing.

So he don't want anymore your electronics. You better refund him, he won't use it anymore.

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 pm

he can sell them :)
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kittcar4me
Volunteer

Post by kittcar4me » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Yes Lectric he can sell them but as you will be shipping them last it will be years before he receives them based on your current performance or should I say lack of performance. By then they will be outdated and cheaper and BETTER versions will most likely be available. If your personal life mirrors your business life you must be one lonely individual!!!What truly amazes me is that all of this and what ive read about you on other forums could have been avoided if you were just upfront with your customers. Deliver when you say you are going to deliver. You think your products are so good people will just wait and wait. Well you are not that good. At this rate some of these people will die and you will have their blood money and you will be able to sell them again. Go look in the mirror as you must really like what you see.

Cam FR
Volunteer

Post by Cam FR » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Keep showing to your ex-future customer how you would have treat them if they didn't renounced on ordering you parts ;) :mrgreen:

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm

I've refunded you $1300 to giucas77@alice.it minus $300 for costs of loss of business due to this ridiculous post. There are others waiting patiently for their orders and have done so very kindly as I catch up on all these late orders.

Have a good life my friend ;)

Brenon

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Brenon, you are not correct! 4 years ago I spent $ 1600 for your electronics, now you give me only $ 1,300! Paypal hold back $ 51 commission, then I lost $ 349. So please pour me with Paypal $ 300 missing, thanks

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:26 pm

:/

jeremy223
Rookie

Post by jeremy223 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Brenon, the attitude coming across in your posts is costing you more than anything in anybody else's posts. You get people's money upfront and then just send out parts whenever you feel like it. You accept expedite orders which let people jump to the front of the line. Theoretically, you could keep customers that haven't expedited waiting indefinately. Four years waiting is ridiculous.

How did you come up with the $300 figure for damages? Can you prove losses from this person's posts? Why not give him all his money and be completely through with him, because he's not going to stop until all his money is returned and I don't blame him.

Anyone looking for electronics, just hold off a little longer. New vendors are coming.

I'm sending you $300 Brenon for any sales my post cost you. :wink: It should arrive in about 4 years.

kittcar4me
Volunteer

Post by kittcar4me » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Well im not buying from him because of these posts so that's one sale.

Credit where credits due though that he has refunded a bulk of the the guys money and from what ive read he never refunds so good on you Letric for doing that.

If it was me as the buyer Id close this chapter and chalk it up to experience in this complicated hobby.

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 pm

:-)

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:29 pm

I, for one, believe that this thread has run it's course.

The customer has a genuine grievance over poorly described time requirements.

The supplier operates a rather unique service that can not be handled on a mass produced level, demanding time per product produced.

The high cost of this service and potential time requirements should be handled in a more informative manner regarding the legal contract governing payment vs expectations.

The customer has the right to voice his/her opinion to the general public about dis-satisfaction over the lengthy delay on services rendered.

Whereas the service provider has rights to announce delays on services and merchandise that require more time. Also, such services have rights to set conditions, such as 'no refunds' because of the nature of the service, to their contracts. However, such restrictions can be seen as a conduct of poor business relations. And, in the field of such a unique and select group of potential customers, such practices are ill-advised. Yet, it is understandable to stand by such a restriction.

We, the people of the Knight Rider Community have the right to observe such grievances and give opinionated replies. And, seeing as how this is an issue over legal rights of payment delivered and partial payment received without completion of services, it would be my judgement that we, the people of the community, hold no standing in rendering a final judgement of what is right. That is a matter of law. I am presuming that one side, the customer, is purchasing from Italy. Whereas the service supplier may very well be in a different country. International law cases may be highly complicated. I, for one, am neither briefed in the intricacies of law books, nor am any kind of lawyer or judge. So, I can not state a favor to either side's case.

However, if I had to declair the position of this thread and it's importance upon this web site, I would place it as this: "Thread is to remain active for the duraction of the issue. HOWEVER, it should be moved to either a new branch of category for handling such issues in the future OR moved to The Lounge, as General Discussion was intended more for the activities regarding all Knight Rider (the shows/movies) forms of entertainment and NOT for issues of grievances over business practices." This forum is meant in no way to be used as a source of judgement over legal issues. If the matter of the remaining payment's refund can't be resolved by the two parties involved here, it should proceed to a court of law.

I do believe this deserves it's own category, as 'The Lounge' is set to auto destruct inactive threads and this public issue of a delay over services rendered should be accessible by potential customers at future dates, considering that there may be very few places for such an issue to be archived at. (After all, the service provider has stated that he is an individual and not running a 'business'.)

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 pm

do not trust that guy ok he is a lying stealing person just send him to jail and you will all have your money back if i am right what ever happened to Mark's custom KIT's or what was that called...

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Hey Apple... Ain't it past your bedtime? :D

Giucas77
Volunteer

Post by Giucas77 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Brenon I'm still waiting my 300$ . . .

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:43 pm

That will NOT be returned for the reasons I stated above. I apologize but that's how I feel about all this.

Brenon