I hope they never make the KR movie

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knightflag2000
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: I hope they never make the KR movie

Post by Knightflag2000 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:33 am

Hi to everyone,as a huge fan...i have always hoped for the movie and now it seems time has gone by....
Anyway i seriously think if someone just like Christopher Nolan or someone similair would take over for KR
I don't think it would be such a mess....Some Things need to be remained as it was from the biginning...and it comes with the car...if today the movie has to be done....i wish it would be a brand new black Pontiac....with the red scanner

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 pm

THE LAST CONCEPT DESIGN B4 PONTIAC went down was the Pontiac Rageous....could've been a perfect KR vehicle/successor to the trans am.....ironic that Hot wheels had the design decades ago & recently released-again-KR- the trans am....( buicks suck ,btw.) ahhhhh the Pontiac Rageous !
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 pm

The Rageous...or the Concept GTO. The Rageous stays with a next Gen Trans Am look while the GTO Concept is a Pontiac counterpart to the Camero. I'm honestly stuck at which I prefer...besides the FireBreather...
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Recruit

Post by 86678 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:27 pm

msKEN - You don't like the Starsky and Hutch or Charlie's Angels Remakes? I know they were not exactly faithful to the originals. but they are good movies by themselves unlike the dukes of hazard and a team as you mentioned

Recruit

Post by 86678 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 pm

NOTE: TRANS AM KITT WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERFECT KITT NO MATTER WHAT THEY CHOOSE - Which I doubt I would need to remind anybody of, I just wanted to type it, :)
I still like the mustang KITT, He needs a better interior, And NO transformations, Though changing paints is fine. I also like this design for a trans am, maybe a KITT @FIREBIRD2015 on twitter, On the movie I haven't heard anything new, are they still even doing this project?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:44 pm

After nearly 14 years of of wanting the kr movie to happen and watching what Hollywood would do with a talking car in this modern day and age as seen in kr 08,I've come to the conclusion that a talking car really does belong in the 80's.Its the only time when a talking car was unique.With the technological developments that cars have now it just doesn't seem as awesome.The spirit of the show can't be matched in a 2 hour movie.They would probably try to overload it with way to much drama and some action sequences toward the end of the movie and slap on the knight rider label on that turd.They've tried to reinvent kr in so many adaptations but have failed miserably.I'm perfectly content with enjoying the tv series of the 80's.

ravecrocker
Stranger

Post by ravecrocker » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:38 am

86678 wrote:NOTE: TRANS AM KITT WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERFECT KITT NO MATTER WHAT THEY CHOOSE - Which I doubt I would need to remind anybody of, I just wanted to type it, :)
I still like the mustang KITT, He needs a better interior, And NO transformations, Though changing paints is fine. I also like this design for a trans am, maybe a KITT @FIREBIRD2015 on twitter, On the movie I haven't heard anything new, are they still even doing this project?
attack mode was cool....

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 am

KR -STANG....HAD THE AERO DYNAMICS OF A BRICK.
" Silence....we have an intruder... "