Looking for fanfic (KR, TKR, or KR2008)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Tzigone
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Looking for fanfic (KR, TKR, or KR2008)

Post by Tzigone » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:35 am

I've been to ff.net and AO3, but I'm in a Knight Rider mood and looking for more fic, so I thought I'd ask here if there was anywhere else I could look.

I like Devon, and would like something where he gets a good bit of screen time. Or maybe one where Bonnie does (but not a romance with Michael). Fic about supporting characters can really be fun. Not especially interested in a story where KITT gets horribly damaged - I feel like the show covered that well enough. Crossovers could be fun - with Quantum Leap or maybe Remington Steele or Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Or TRON - no idea what made me think of that (probably SMK). Or maybe with Classic Doctor Who. Five might be fun or Ace - she'd probably like KITT.

For TKR or KR2008, I'd like it if Michael Knight was incorporated and would love a fic where someone tried to weave all three series into a coherent narrative. Anything that addresses the mysteries that were never resolved would be lovely. Or almost any fic, really.

Clare82
Rookie

Re: Looking for fanfic (KR, TKR, or KR2008)

Post by Clare82 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi Tzigone, welcome to the board! :D
I think this topic dealt with fanfic recommendations:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18612" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not sure how many (if any) there are about the supporting characters though...
But that would be so cool! I would love to hear a story/episode from Devon's point of view. Or a story about Bonnie/April! :good:

Does anyone know if there is a good crossover fanfic with Knight Rider (original series) and Street Hawk?
I would LOVE that. It is my ultimate geek dream for there to be a secret, unreleased episode of a crossover between KR and Street Hawk.......I can dream :roll:
"One man can make a difference"

Micaela Knight
Recruit

Post by Micaela Knight » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 pm

As long as we're geek-dreaming, how about a MacGyver/KR crossover? That would be fun.
I wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot drive shaft!
Please remove the staple from my fender.

Life should be about love, about being happy.- David Hasselhoff

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 am

I have a knight Rider/Viper crossover only in hardcopy form.Was a great one where Garthe rebuilt Karr and the viper team encountered a mysterious strangers with a black trans am and red scanner.Yes,Michael gets arrested/kitt gets impounded for a bit too.

Clare82
Rookie

Post by Clare82 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm

A KR/Macgyver crossover would be AWESOME!! I think Michael & Macgyver have quite a bit in common and would make a great team with Devon and Pete in charge and maybe Bonnie, April and Nikki Carpenter could contribute too... :wink:

Knight Racer: That crossover sounds great! Do you know where we could find in online? :good:
"One man can make a difference"