It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2013

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: It's Official! SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA 2013

Post by kitt1 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 pm

I got a call from KNIGHT RIDER producer Ron Martinez a couple of days ago. He's really excited about coming back to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. Also, he told me that he's working on a possible surprise guest for this year. I'm not going to give any details until we know for sure if it's going to happen. But if it works out, it will be someone that has never attended a KR event.

Once again, and I can't stress this enough, if you are planning on attending, please go ahead and send in you membership fee.

http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/m ... ort=normal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That money is needed to go ahead and book airfares for celebrity guests, pay for hotel facilities, etc... Thanks to everyone in advance.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Robster
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Robster » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Hey Mark!

You get the e-mail I sent ya? Lmk,so I can send it again if you didn't,yeah?

J-R!

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 am

Email replied to.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Robster wrote:Hey Mark!

You get the e-mail I sent ya? Lmk,so I can send it again if you didn't,yeah?

J-R!

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:12 am

IMPORTANT:PLEASE READ
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS Hotel Name Change Details

I wanted to let everyone know that the hotel that hosts SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA, Atlanta Marriott Gwinnett Place has been sold to Sonesta Hotels and will now be known as Atlanta Sonesta Gwinnett Place. Only the name has changed. We will still receive the same room rate and great service as before. If you have already made room reservations, there is nothing more to do. If you have not made your room reservations, just go to the website, http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, go to the hotel page, click the link CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR ROOM NOW! Then book your room on the hotel reservation page. There is already a special code for SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA attendees on that reservation page.

I am still asking those that are planning to attend to go ahead and send in their membership fee. That money is sorely needed to pay for airfares, secure hotel rooms for celebrities, etc... Pay for memberships on the MEMBERSHIP page here.

http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ort=normal

To those who have already paid, THANK YOU. Even though the cut off date where the rate goes up is May 31st, I'm asking that people go ahead and send in memberships ASAP. And, as always, if you have any questions, email me at mpuette@hotmail.com.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:45 pm

I talked to stuntman Terry James yesterday. He's really excited about coming to SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. By the way, Terry is up for another Emmy. He won one last year.He received a Daytime Emmy Award in the category Outstanding Stunt Coordination.

Once again, if you are planning on attending, please go ahead and send in you membership fee.

http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/m ... ort=normal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That money is needed for airfares for celebrity guests, pay for hotel facilities, etc... Thanks to everyone in advance. To those who have already paid, THANKS. It looks like we're going to have a really good turnout.

We're still working on a surprise guest. KNIGHT RIDER producer Ron Martinez is trying to help make that happen. Once confirmed, an announcement will be made as to who it is.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:53 am

OK folks, just a reminder that a week from today is the last day that membership rates will be $60.00 each for adults 18 & up, and $30.00 each for those ages 13-17 . After that those membership rates increase by $10.00. If you are planning to attend, go ahead and get your membership fees in. To make your payment, go to the website MEMBERSHIP page...

This is going to be the best event ever! We already have folks coming that have never attended before and I look forward to meeting everyone of them. Add to that the "regulars" that have been coming the last few years. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to meet others in the hobby and celebrities that worked in front of, and behind the camera of the original series.

thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:14 pm

OK folks, just a reminder that tomorrow, Friday, May 31st is the last day that membership rates will be $60.00 each for adults 18 & up, and $30.00 each for those ages 13-17 . After that those membership rates increase by $10.00. If you are planning to attend, go ahead and get your membership fees in. To make your payment, go to the website MEMBERSHIP page...

http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ort=normal

As usual, if you have any questions, contact me at mpuette@hotmail.com

thanks,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 am

Hi folks, We are now a month away from SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. I look forward to meeting new attendees and seeing the "regulars" again. If you are planning to attend and have not sent in your membership payment, please send it in as soon as possible. http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/m ... ort=normal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, please include the name, location, ie. city & state, and web board name if you have one, for the membership badge with your payment. It makes it so much easier meeting new people when you can see their name, location, and board name.

NO ONE will be allowed in without a membership badge. It's not fair to those that have paid. As always, if you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me at mpuette@hotmail.com.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

kitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi folks, We are now a week away from SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA. It's not too late to attend. If you are planning to attend and have not sent in your membership payment, please send it in as soon as possible. http://www.southernknightsatlanta.com/m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ort=normal

I can take Paypal payments right up till the last minute. But, the cut off for having a membership badge with your name, location, etc... on it is Tuesday, July 9th. Any after that will have their name hand written on a membership badge. I will also accept "at the door" payments. We actually had some folks show up last year at the last minute because that didn't hear about the event till the day before.

Also, please include the name, location, ie. city & state, and web board name if you have one, for the membership badge with your payment. It makes it so much easier meeting new people when you can see their name, location, and board name.

NO ONE will be allowed in without a membership badge. It's not fair to those that have paid. As always, if you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me at mpuette@hotmail.com.

I look forward to meeting new attendees and seeing the "regulars" again.

regards,
Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS