KITT vs KARR Autographed Items To Benefit SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT vs KARR Autographed Items To Benefit SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

Post by kitt1 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm

This is a sale of KITT vs KARR Autographed Items To Benefit the SOUTHERN KNIGHTS ATLANTA event. There are a lot of expenses to run an event this size. The cost of the hotel facility has gone up considerably since last year. Not to mention higher airfare rates. Add to that expenses for celebrity guests, ie. hotel rooms, meals, travel, etc... Also the many, many, more expenses.

Our KITT vs KARR guest last year, Ed Crick, and Jeffrey Osterhage, who wasn't able to attend, were kind enough to sign some items that could be sold to help raise some money for the cause. There is a limited number of each item. Before sending payment, email me at mpuette@hotmail.com and tell me what item, or items you want to purchase. I will email you back to let you know that I have them available. I will only hold them for 24 hours before taking your name off them and making them available for someone else.

USPS Priority shipping in the US is $10.00 and will cover whatever items you order. USPS Priority shipping anywhere outside the US is $25.00 and will also cover whatever items you order. Send Paypal payments to mpuette@hotmail.com.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

JEFFREY OSTERHAGE, "John" Autographed Color 8.5 X 11 Lithograph. $15.00 each. ONLY 30 Available

Ed Crick "Eddie" Autographed Color 8.5 X 11 Lithograph. $15.00 each. ONLY 30 Available

KITT vs KARR Reproduction Script Cover Printed On Tan Cover Stock. Autographed by Jeffrey Osterhage "John" and Ed Crick "Eddie". $30.00 each. ONLY 30 Available

KARR License plate Autographed by JEFFREY OSTERHAGE, "John" and Ed Crick, "Eddie" $75.00 each. ONLY 15 Available

kitt1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KITT vs KARR Autographed Items To Benefit SOUTHERN KNIGH

Post by kitt1 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:27 am

Well...there was no interest, and none sold, so I have decided to no longer offer them. Thanks for your time.

Mark Puette
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS

KARR2K2
Volunteer

Re: KITT vs KARR Autographed Items To Benefit SOUTHERN KNIGH

Post by KARR2K2 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:15 pm

I did not see these items, I hoep you reconsider, have you thought about listing them on ebay????
:karr: