Knight Rider Tic Tac Toe Game

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightRiderFan1
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KnightRiderFan1 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 2:37 pm

Hi everybody! I just wanted to let everyone here know that I have just created a new game for my site called Knight Rider Tic Tac Toe. Please check it out and let me know what you think! http://www.davidhasselhoffonline.com/knightridertictactoe.html

Nat [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:14 pm

that brings me to an idea...
i was thinking of putting up a games section on my website. but now, it can be called games, and it'll be links to different sites with david hasselhoff, knight rider, baywatch, etc related games. mind if i put a link directly to the tic tac toe game on your site?

KITT

KnightRiderFan1
Volunteer

Post by KnightRiderFan1 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 5:11 pm

No, I don't mind at all! Thanks for the free publicity. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] A Games sections sounds cool. I know you will come up with some good ones. I made a couple of Baywatch Puzzles and this Knight Rider Tic Tac Toe game and I'm also trying to come up with a few more, but it gets tough after a while trying to come up with more. [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img] When you get your games up on your site, I'll link them to my site too. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nat [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
David Hasselhoff Online

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:59 pm

thankies!
hey how do you make games? what program do you use? i've made a few cheap ones in flash, though.

KITT