Any news about Knight Rider new season?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

agent 007
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Any news about Knight Rider new season?

Post by agent 007 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 am

I watched Knight Rider 2008 season 1 , and it is really cool film, then i find out that nbc canceled the series :( .
I make this topic in which everyone can post news about eventual new season, so we can exchange the info :good:

:kitt:

Sorry for bad English.

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Any news about Knight Rider new season?

Post by blowersho » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 am

Unfortunately there isn't going to be a season 2, the cast and crew have moved on and the sets have probably been torn down and recycled.

agent 007
Stranger

Post by agent 007 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

What is the meaning of the word "sets" you mean decoration/equipmen?

Han
Rookie

Post by Han » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:44 am

What do you mean, the 'show' was cancelled.

Im not sure but i think the car was sold too, they won't go back to this "KR Remake", since most of the fans disliked the new version(as i did).
(in my opinion, it was too weak, maybe it could work without using Knight Rider in the name)
So most likely there won't be a season 2

agent 007
Stranger

Post by agent 007 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am

bad news :( let's hope that they will make new series, new car, new story ect. The main idea is good, action film, chases, agents, smart car..... I will download old serial (1982) i never watched it before (i am 18 years old) let's see what they do with 80-ties tehnologie

Han
Rookie

Post by Han » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:55 am

yeah, i just dont get, they know it wont work without the original car and story
so waiting for the feature film :P
hopes on it
-Edit-

you won't be disapointed, thats the real Knight Rider :good:

blowersho
Operative

Post by blowersho » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:21 pm

agent 007 wrote:What is the meaning of the word "sets" you mean decoration/equipmen?
Yes, that's exactly what "sets" mean.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 am

I never thought the 2008 series was 'that' bad. It most certainly needed some retooling, as it tended to be a little too tongue-in-cheek. But, it was never 'that' bad.

But, there's never going to be a second season. So, the best we can hope for is the notion of the Glen Larson reboot movie. As has already been stated, 'THAT' is the true Knight Rider from the man that gave the franchise life. Not the fan fiction that got a budget; TKR. Not the futuristic vision that changed the world in 10+ years, flat; KR 2000. Not the...(it really has no relevance, here.) KR 2010. But, the vision that brought us one of the strongest episodes, ever; Knight of the Phoenix.

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm

the 'stang season was a bust....ther is only one...Bonnie,KITT,KARR,Michael...kr 2010,the ending episodeds were to much like VIPER....(let's see who remembers THAT!) & I can say I wrote two stories of KR fan fiction...1-pure KR & the 2nd...a variation with avenues tapped into from other shows/a movie franchise with good plausible tie ins to KR.

I urge all to dream,write a story...! keepWiltons dream alive..."One Person Can Make a difference,Michael... "
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

AppleMacri1980
Operative

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 pm

well boys i can say this they can always "Try again" ok so we had 4 fails what do they say about riding a bike and riding a horse you think you just give up. Come on look so it has been 30 years with out Edward no one can be Devan Miles David wants to do this project much as Glen does but how with our 2013 technology and right car to impress the fans like finding a right woman. Think about it the only season 5 we have is http://www.thenightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; the fan game so with Ken's help some one might see the mistakes and say "Hey we got something here"

Justin

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 am

I was happy we even got a new series after 10 years of waiting for kr to return since TKR. In the middle of the series I couldn't help but think maybe a talking car really does belong in the 80's.One thing for sure, kr will never die with so many remakes it's become like star wars/ trek. I just hope someone can get the formula right the next attempt.