Will we ever see a DVD release with audio commentary?

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

chin-up-27
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Will we ever see a DVD release with audio commentary?

Post by chin-up-27 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Aside from the commentary on knight of the phoenix, I definately feel it is the one missing piece of the package..at least for maybe 40% of the episodes anyway.

Most of the core cast is still alive excluding Edward but some of the people associated with writing and Glen of course will not be around forever. If they leave it too long it may be too late and of course with Davids drinking who knows what he is forgetting every day. Patricia is probably too busy to do it now but Rebecca always seems so happy to do these kind of things and some of the great guest stars like Ann Turkel would be only too happy im sure to sit in and do some commentary for episodes.

I feel it definately is something that could be done. The box sets just feel a little light on bonus features.

:kitt:

Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Will we ever see a DVD release with audio commentary?

Post by 86678 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:47 pm

I doubt they would do commentaries for every episode, But I could see it for certain Seasons and Special episodes like Trust doesn't rust or Knight of the drones. I wouldn't give up on David hasselhoff, I thought he quit drinking. :kitt: