Thanks Joshua/Taoworm

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

blackthorntk
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Thanks Joshua/Taoworm

Post by blackthorntk » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey Bro I finally got it in the mail. Thanks man Oh by the way you practical joker you :P. Right now I'm going to go get the two way ad heasive tape for that part. one question I do have for you how do you keep the orb ball in place ? is it just laying in there against the monitor screen or do you have something pushing against it to keep it locked so no one can just grab it and take it out thanks again and for th extra info for later.I'm also headed to best buy right now to get me a good microphone high end one so when I record my voice with the software kitt will better understand what I'm saying low end microphones will make it harder for him to understand you that's one thing I know is sound quality from microphones. Thanks Joshua.

Champion Mustang
Stranger

Re: Thanks Joshua/Taoworm

Post by Champion Mustang » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Joshua,

Trying to get in touch with you. Call me or email me. You should have the number or you can contact me via our website.

J.D.

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Champion Mustang wrote:Joshua,

Trying to get in touch with you. Call me or email me. You should have the number or you can contact me via our website.

J.D.
Goodluck, I can't even get him to e-mail or call me..........

Champion Mustang
Stranger

Post by Champion Mustang » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:51 pm

No I haven't. I haven't seen any postings from him in over a year. I know he had health problems resulting from an automobile accident. His phone number has been reissued to another person. I have a feeling he may have passed away.
But on the other hand his emails don't bounce back?
J.D.

kitt2k
Operative

Post by kitt2k » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Wow, called this guy a long time ago! Nice to see I didn't miss at all.

I am sure he is still around, his MO is he just conveniently disappears whenever he is in a jam with someone over delivery dates, product quality, problems, etc. ....my bet is that the list of the someones just got too long....

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 am

Champion Mustang wrote:No I haven't. I haven't seen any postings from him in over a year. I know he had health problems resulting from an automobile accident. His phone number has been reissued to another person. I have a feeling he may have passed away.
But on the other hand his emails don't bounce back?
J.D.
User statistics
Last visited: Oct 06, 2012 12:53
Well, Looks like a month ago was the last time he was on here. I know he sent out product to a few people cause thay are contacting me for help....I don't mind helping but when someone pays for a product, they should get all they need from the seller to install it. Afterall, he is the one who got paid for the product.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 am

Hi gang,
Anyone that needs to phone me can PM me for my new number.
Just shipped out Mark's voice orb a couple of days ago. Getting ready to ship out another one.

Sorry I have been out of pocket everyone. I had to put my KI3T on hold for a while. Been dealing with some weird 'supernatural' ...stuff. Too weird to say. So why say it?
Champion Mustang wrote:I have a feeling he may have passed away.
Somthing like that I'm afraid....

Orange balls of light at night, that echo my plight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0DAIViT ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 am

So, to borrow a quote from Capt. Picard, "Rumors of taoworm's death have been greatly exaggerated." :)