Thank You Everyone from David Bronstein

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

whereismichaellong?
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Thank You Everyone from David Bronstein

Post by whereismichaellong? » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 am

Hi, this is David Bronstein, co author of the new book Knight Rider: 30 years of a lone crusader and his talking car.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this site, who for months now has backed this book up.
It has without doubt been a labor of love for both myself and Joe.

There have only been a handful of books about the show and I am honored and humbled to have co written one of those. To write alongside the great Joe Huth makes it even more unique for me.

I first watched the show as a six year old back in I believe 83', and of course I had to have everything. The show stayed with me throughout adulthood. It had been at least 15 years between me watching some of the episodes, and I remember my excitement at watching Knight of the Juggernaut, and instantly remembering the characters and the story right off the bat.

I cannot express how special it was to interview actors, actresses, producers and directors that I grew up watching. All were very giving. If you come across Jack Gill in your travels, well all I can say is here is a man that CAN make a difference. He took a lot of his personal time to give such great insights into the Knight Rider Universe, and was always willing to help. As were so many of the original cast.

For sure I cannot say if an episode guide like this one has been done before, where actual characters from that episode have been interviewed, if not I guess we have a first, but even so I believe that myself and Joe have made a book by the fans for the fans- I hope this is the case.

So I would like to thank all the Knight Rider fans the world over, and thank the administrators of this wonderful website, that firmly keeps it's scanners peeled for the latest Knight Rider news.

Finally I would like to thank Mr Joe Huth IV. I came into this project thinking that I knew everything there was to know about Knight Rider. How wrong I was. Joe's enthusiasm, dedication and commitment to Knight Rider is second to none. We pushed each other to make the best possible book we could have. Thank you again Joe, without you this book would still be just a dream.

David Bronstein, France.

whereismichaellong?
Volunteer

Re: Thank You Everyone from David Bronstein

Post by whereismichaellong? » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I can see I'm not Mr Popular around here, lol!

Thanks again anyways.

taxguru
Volunteer

Post by taxguru » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Thank you David for all your efforts on the book! I just got it the other day and just getting through the first season now.

You are appreciated, at least by me, because I know how much work it takes to do such an effort.

Any thoughts on doing it multimedia?

--Steve

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Don't feel bad. There's those of us who've been on KR sites for years that hardly ever get replies. ;)

Congrats to both of you on the book!
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Joe Huth » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 am

We are working on an eBook version of the book as well - stay tuned!

Joe
Knight Rider Historian - visit my website: http://www.KnightRiderHistorians.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Co-author of Knight Rider Legacy