Willaims Daniels with Knight 2000

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARR2K2
Volunteer

Willaims Daniels with Knight 2000

Post by KARR2K2 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:35 am

Does anyone of any photos of Mr. Daniels next to or in the Knight 2000?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Willaims Daniels with Knight 2000

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 am

You have to understand all William did for the show was record lines in a sound booth and go right back to saint elsewhere for his other show he starred in.He probably had the least to do during the entire tv series.He did get his own parking spot to make his recording sessions go even faster according to the kr companion.

KARR2K2
Volunteer

Post by KARR2K2 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 am

To you, he may just have "read lines" to me, he made K.I.T.T alive. If you want an example of someone just reading lines, one name, VAL KILMER!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:23 am

That may be true but aside from going to the Christmas parties I don't see him making any bold statements that he was ever even connected to the show.He said he wanted to give the car a life of its own which I think was why he opted not to have his name in the credits for the opening theme song but sometimes I wonder if he did it not to be typecasted as the voice of a car to ruin his career.When I was a kid,I was shocked that I didn't recognize his voice on Boy Meets World.

Anyone ever watch Boy Meets World and ever hear him make any reference to KR?

KARR2K2
Volunteer

Post by KARR2K2 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 am

I stand corrected. Does anyone have a picture of Mr. Feeney in or next to the Knight 2000?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 pm

I don't think he was within 100 miles of a kitt car since he was in universal studios soundbooths.Its not like hey never needed him on set or anything since his voice was always dubbed into the episodes afterwards.The only time he even met the cast was at the holiday christmas partys.

KARR2K2
Volunteer

Post by KARR2K2 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

Knight Racer, I do not know why you are so against the idea that Mr. Daniels may have at some point in his career, been photographed with the Knight 2000. You have not been very helpful, no need for a reply, but I am sure you will.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 am

No such photo exists (which I think is the point Knight Racer has been trying to make to you), at least not in a publicly released fashion that someone just might have it laying around to share with you. Sure, maybe you are correct and some photos do exist, but you are not going to find one unless you start making friends with private collectors (or contract an artist good with photoshop to create a unique print for you), and that is on the odd ball chance that said picture even exists in the first place. Of which I'm pretty sure doesn't, especially since Daniels was always against the idea of being photographed with the car for fear of ruining the illusion of the character and essence that is KITT.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Knight Racer wrote:Anyone ever watch Boy Meets World and ever hear him make any reference to KR?
There was one line. But looking back it was probably just a coincidence.

In Season 4 - the episode "Singled Out".

Cory's in the hospital, about to have his tonsils removed. He's kind of out of it, and asks Feeny to come see him before he goes in for the operation. He goes into this mini-rant about how all his homework is in a secret location, and that he's been a brilliant student all along.

Mr. Feeny doesn't believe him and asks Cory, "What is the capital of Montana?"

Which is what Bonnie asks KITT in Junk Yard Dog.

That's the only thing even remotely related to KR that I've ever seen on BMW in my years of watching the all re-runs. Sorry that it isn't much. His character did reference The Graduate and St. Elsewhere, though.
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh! And he did talk into his watch a couple of times, if that counts. The scenes weren't really nods to KR, but they reminded me of it.
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.