Amazing Stories: Remote Control Man

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

nee716
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Amazing Stories: Remote Control Man

Post by nee716 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Is now streaming on Netflix!!! It's funny the tones/soundtrack sound similar to KR season1-2.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Amazing Stories: Remote Control Man

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 pm

http://youtu.be/2G1tqWMSupo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I loved that episode.Face from the a-team's on it cracking jokes about his show too.

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 am

Dirk Benedict is great! But the few times I met him at some conventions he was wayy to pompus.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Celebrities rarely live up to fan's expectations.

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am

Amen to that.

Lurch Knight
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Lurch Knight » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 am

Actually, most of the celebrities I've met have been very cool. I've met a ton of pro wrestlers including Triple H, The Undertaker, Scott Steiner, and Eric Bischoff. They were all really nice. I actually got to hang out with Eric Bischoff for like a 1/2 hour and I got to talk to him about all kinds of wrestling stuff. He was really cool and not at all like his character on TV. Bischoff also hooked me up with free PPV tix! I also got to hang out backstage at a TNA show a few years ago and that was awesome, all the wrestlers there were really great. Actually, when I met The Undertaker, he didn't say a word (staying in character LOL). However, he did let me get a pic with him.

I got to meet Tommy Chong in 2008. He was super cool and pretty much exactly as you would expect, only not nearly as burnt out. He's pretty sharp for a dude who's smoked as much dope as he has, LOL!

I also met Alice Cooper & got to hang out & talk with him for about 10-15 minutes. He is super cool and nice, and he is a HUGE baseball freak! I am a big Cubs fan so we talked Cubbies baseball for a little bit. He is also a big golf nut.

I also met comedians Bobcat Goldthwait and Brian Posehn when they were in town to perform stand-up comedy acts. Bobcat is very nice but surprisingly soft-spoken in person. Brian's pretty much what you'd expect - a big comic book nerd/metalhead. He was really cool as well and I got to talk to him about his priest role in Fantastic Four 2. I also directed him to a really cool local comic book shop here that a friend of mine runs. Brian went there & bought a bunch of stuff and signed autographs!

One celebrity I met who was a jerk though, was Don Brewer from Grand Funk Railroad. I have been in radio & broadcasting for 10 years now, and my very 1st assignment as an intern in 2002 was to go rent a van, drive it to the airport, and pick up Grand Funk Railroad! I chauffered them around town for the weekend. They were all pretty nice including Bruce Kulick, who was in KISS at one point. EXCEPT for drummer/lead singer Don Brewer. He was a real ass. Very rude and not a nice person. Come on man, you were hot stuff in 1977... that was 2002, get over yourself!!! LOL

But anyway just goes to show ya - celebs are just people too. Some are cool and some are jerks.
:kittside:I reject your reality, and substitute my own!:kitt2: