That black picture of a car drawing in the semi

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

That black picture of a car drawing in the semi

Post by simon_a6 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 am

Does anyone who where you can get a copy of that picture?
I'd love to print one and put it on my study wall.

As far as I can tell, it's not in the Knight Rider Companion book (or I'd scan it and print it for my own personal use only).

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: That black picture of a car drawing in the semi

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm thinking of recreating it myself.I just have to get some high rez closeups.anyone know which episodes I can get the best view of them?

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit

Post by simon_a6 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Pretty good view in Junk Yard Dog. When the two ladies are in there.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 pm

I find it very funny how Bonnie is looking in 1 direction just over the monitor and the blond is looking at a corner of the semi.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 pm

well if you need some screenshots then just use mine i got long ago, got the best i could find, they should help you out a lot with anything you need or want to make for the flag semi or Goliath or kitt or karr from any seasons, maybe not the best for some but they work none the less and there mostly clear in good quality so they should be a big help, but stuff like those two black and white blueprints on the right side or the red and black cars from season 2 or the fingerprint from season 1 and etc are all shown and should be good enough to make from scratch because thats about the only way to make them any good, but do as you wish, just trying to some help, anyways links below, anyways talk to you later, peace

http://www.4shared.com/rar/cmjr2nao/kni ... tures.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lurch Knight
Recruit

Post by Lurch Knight » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 pm

I seem to recall there are some shots of that in "Killer K.I.T.T." when RC3 is standing in front of/near that pic
:kittside:I reject your reality, and substitute my own!:kitt2:

Lurch Knight
Recruit

Post by Lurch Knight » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:47 pm

This is very similar, but I don't think it's the picture you're thinking of:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/knig ... agrams.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:kittside:I reject your reality, and substitute my own!:kitt2:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I thought he meant this pic:

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 am

that's a nice shot of that one, but the others i mentioned not so sure, id say more then likely its all shown in full at some point, but it takes forever to find, and its sometimes only for a few seconds, easy to miss, but yeah when all is said and done the flag semi or any vehicle that's shown as much on TV or movies will show its features and parts in full colors even if its for a second or two, but anyways i hope my pictures helped you out knight racer and anyone else who needs then, anyways talk to you later, peace

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit

Post by simon_a6 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:00 am

Knight Racer wrote:I thought he meant this pic:

That's the one.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

Knightprowl,I couldn't access those files unless I made an account.I decided to take every single episode of the series i have on dvd and take screen shots of the 2 wireframe blueprints as well as the 7 circuitry design schematics.I have about 100 so far.I'm going to creat them as pdf's for everyone.

corlando52
FLAG Recruit

Post by corlando52 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 am

That's really nice of you! I'd like to thank you in advance for that effort. I can't wait to see them.

Chris

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit

Post by simon_a6 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:54 am

Same here. Fantastic for someone to take their own time to redevelop something that we can all use - and frame for our own study, or even semi!!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:38 pm

I had to construct this from 13 of the best pics i could take from the entire series.

simon_a6
FLAG Recruit

Post by simon_a6 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Pretty damn close. But looks too narrow.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Last edited by Knight Racer on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 pm

not bad man not bad at all, and those files are accessible and free, no account needed so i dont know what the deal is with you but its never done that to me and i download others files from 4shared all the time with no account so i dont know, anyways its a rar file, you need winrar or anything archives wise that opens rar files, and mine has more then 100, id say about 300+ for everything, all kitt, karr, flag semis and Goliath, so yeah its got a lot of pictures in it, maybe not the best but the best i could find, i didn't go through many episodes to be honest, just the ones i know has what i needed, but oh well, its still so good pictures, but anyways your drawing is close man, but its not really done, there's a lot missing from what i can see, but you got the basics that's what counts, should try and finish that one and download my pictures, theres a new link below, see if that works, its mediafire, anyways talk to you later, peace

http://www.mediafire.com/?x61f6axtg1zm236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:22 pm

also from what i can tell that's another kift design from the shape and the big spoiler and roof shape, same thing with the red car from season 2 on the other wall, not sure what the other car is on the same side as that black and white car you made, looks kind of like a boat to me, or maybe a different version of the team knight rider bikes how they combine or something? who knows what it could be, all we know for sure as there designs for something, be it prototypes or whatever never shown, and since the flag semi really isn't discussed much and neither is Goliath, but mostly kitt and karr then we may never know what any of those paintings where on the show, the maps or the vehicle designs, weather there all made up for the show or some being from something already in production, we may never know the truth about the flag semi or Goliath, not the whole truth anyways, well i hope those pictures i got help you out man, and that you can download them now, anyways talk to you later, peace

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

I've found 1 more episode with a clear shot of the center body.I 've updated the last pic I posted.

Also kift was based on the 1990 Pontiac Banshee.Pontiac wouldn't allow knight rider 2000 to use that concept car so they made their won out of a 1990 Dodge Stealth for the kr2000 movie.This was the first time Pontiac decided not to let knight rider use their car.The second wire pic in the semi is actually a small car from the pics I've taken just a very small car.I'll be working on that pic next.I didn't need all of those pics you offered.I had taken the best I could find throughout the entire series of episodes I went through.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Last edited by Knight Racer on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 pm

wow that's a weird looking car, no idea what that's suppose to have been, looks like some boat car like i said, something futuristic, later 2000s i guess, god only knows, i know i wouldn't be driving it, but anyways good job none the less man, there not perfect but since nobody's ever done this before ill give you some credit, but anyways its ok, i just offered the pictures to you if you needed them is all, but anyways talk to you later, peace

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Thanks anyway.I've been collecting kr stuff since 1997.I have over 15,626 files.More than enough pics of everything kr related which comes to 15.2 gigs.Here's a little peak of the main directory of the kr time capsule.

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... sule-1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Knight Racer on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Nice stuff!!! Let me know when your time capsule is up for sale :-) lol

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Jesus Christ man, that's a lot of knight rider stuff, woah!!!, in that case you defiantly dont need my pictures, you got it all covered, be nice if you could upload it but i dont know if you would, be nice to know as much as possible about knight rider, what we dont see on screen, behind the scenes and stuff nobody's seen before, but anyways it dont matter to me anyways, anyways talk to you later, peace

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:50 am

I'm half tempted to guess that the 3 wheeler might have been a blueprint for that 'solar vehicle' that appeared in one episode. But, who knows. Could so easily have been TKR's KA model...for the European KR team...for all I know.