K3000 parts price list! (Finally)

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

K3000 parts price list! (Finally)

Post by taoworm2323 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:50 am

I have a price list ready for the other K3000 parts.

K3000 Laser HUD windshield system packages:
Package One (3 Gauges on the windshield: $1,500)
Package Two (3 gauges on the windshield + the center animation at the bottom: $2,000)
Package Three (3 gauges on the windshield + the center animation at the bottom + a video chat window: $2,300)

K3000 Primary Center Console Screen display: $1,200 (Daylight viewable display)
K3000 Laser Holo gauges: $1,200
K3000 Interactive Voice Orb v.1: $800
K3000 Interactive Voice Orb v.2: $1,200

(The HUD packages and Holo gauges are for OFF ROAD and car show use ONLY)

Let me know if anyone is interested in these parts. I have several awesome job offers in the tech world pending, so if there is not enough interest in my other Knight 3000 parts soon, I may have to abandon my K3000 product line all together for other opportunities. :(
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Re: K3000 parts price list! (Finally)

Post by Pierre » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:58 am

why for off road only? Im interested but let us save money before ^^

lphill01
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by lphill01 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Have you put together a production hologauge system yet? I remember you said they would be differant than your prototype.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Pierre wrote:why for off road only?
Because it may not be street legal to have things dancing across your windshield. And I don't want to be held liable if someone crashes into a street pole because they were watching a video on KI3T's windshield. lol
(At the least of which gross negligence, if not recklessness -- or even what the law calls a "depraved indifference to human life." )

Exhibit B would be the history of car accidents caused by cell phones, either via texting or phone conversations.

With everything from cellphones to fen-phen to cigarettes, you could argue that no one understood the danger going in, and it was only through experience that our culture realized the problem. You can't say anything like that with my HUD display -- it's "unsafe at any speed."
(Everyone that buys the package must sign there life over in a specifically worded legal waiver created by my attorney before I will sell to them. :lol: )
lphill01 wrote:Have you put together a production hologauge system yet? I remember you said they would be different than your prototype.
Yes I have a complete holo windshield system ready. It's exactly like my prototype. :good:
It requires it to be embedded into the car, so like my orb, you must cut out areas into your mustang to embed the system.

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:06 pm

is there a video output to the HUD? I understand for that part but for the gauges? there is car with factory HUD for speed etc this should be safe no?

lphill01
Operative

Post by lphill01 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:21 pm

OK, what about the in-dash cluster?

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Pierre wrote:is there a video output to the HUD?
The output is via a separate carPC running my HUD program. The output is in HD.
lphill01 wrote:OK, what about the in-dash cluster?

Do you mean the pilot TV movie holo gauges? Same thing. Not street legal.
Now the ones I am making for Champion Mustang ARE street legal.

The ones I made from the pilot are not and just show dummy display data, but look more accurate to the pilot TV movie.

lphill01
Operative

Post by lphill01 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm

How much are the Champion ones going to run? And will you post video of it if you end up building a set?

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 pm

lphill01 wrote:How much are the Champion ones going to run? And will you post video of it if you end up building a set?
I had a video up of the gauges I am making for Champion Mustang up on my youtube account for a while, but I closed my channel. I'm not sure what the cost will be yet on those.

On another note, I am making a new screen-less laser based voice orb with William Daniels voice or Val's! (No LCD screen, just a group of 4 different wavelength lasers that produce KI3T's Orb graphics JUST like in the show)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgY0CAEXD8c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That Orb will be V3.0. and will sell for only $900! :good:

I will have a video of it working in about 4 days.
Matthew (the moderator here at K.R.O.) has known about this new project of mine for a while now and is apparently VERY good at keeping secrets! Thanks Matt! :wink:

Also my KARR voice Orb program is for sale for those that own my KI3T Voice Orb already. (The late great Paul Frees voice) KITT VS KARR for the price of only $90! :shock:
(Audio samples are not taken from the KITT VS KARR episode, so you will hear NEW things!)
Last edited by taoworm2323 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avenger95
Operative

Post by Avenger95 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Just wanted to say taoworm, you are definitely what "One Man Can Make A Difference" is all about. The fact you take the time to do all these things for the Knight Rider fanbase is truly amazing and should be commended for a job well done. Not many people go out of their way to offer the products you do.

I hope once things are better for me financially, I can look to you for the bells and whistles on my KAGE project. Your creativity and ability to go beyond the standard replica parts is definitely what I need.

Keep up the fantastic work and I hope you will have an apprentice to pass the trade down to once you feel your time is up to have your work continue on. :good: :kitt:
...... []Knight Avenger Guardian Enforcer[] ......

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 am

That was one of the nicest things I have read in a long time Avenger95. Thank you! :D

I would LOVE to help you out with your KAGE project. Drop me a line when you are ready to move your project forward and I am sure we can come up with something that will meet your creative expectations and make your awesome ideas a tangible reality. :good:

And thank you for being so positive and creative brotherman! Your kind of positivity towards others changes the future of the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jt_5OTV0BE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something good is gonna happen :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95izJF8FFs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I just KNOW that something good is gonna happen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRk4eXx ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe this good thing is gonna happen today...

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:15 am

let us know my friend post video as soon as you can I want a true K3000 car, you the man Josh :good:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 am

I sure will.
YOU the man Pierre! :D

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:28 am

I 'll start saving money for all those great product does the HUD gauges give real information like speed etc or just random display? :good:

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 am

Yes One man can make a difference and as David said ,you can make a difference in someone life and this is the case right now ,you make a difference in our live with these outstanding products

Knightphoenix1
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Knightphoenix1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Tao! Man save me a version 3 orb with will daniels voice. And the package 3 windshield HUD. I will save up as quick as I can. I will get them though. Thanks for all that you do.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 am

Pierre wrote:I 'll start saving money for all those great product does the HUD gauges give real information like speed etc or just random display? :good:
Just random displays.
Pierre wrote:Yes One man can make a difference and as David said ,you can make a difference in someone life and this is the case right now ,you make a difference in our live with these outstanding products
Awww, thanks Pierre, thats extremely nice of you to say! :wink:
Knightphoenix1 wrote:Tao! Man save me a version 3 orb with will daniels voice. And the package 3 windshield HUD. I will save up as quick as I can. I will get them though.
I can save a Package 3 HUD for you no problem, but my supplies on Orb materials is limited, so I would purchase that first.
Knightphoenix1 wrote:Thanks for all that you do.
Thank YOU for being so awesome to take on the challenge of putting together your own Knight 3000 for yourself. I just make the parts. It's you and my other customers who do all the hard work of installing, cutting into your dash and whatnot to make YOUR dream a reality. I hope the inner child in you has a lot of fun with your KI3T when you start driving him and hope it brings a big huge smile to your face for years to come! If I can help with that process in ANY way, that makes me more happy than you will ever know. :good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6SCVFl ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 am

your welcome in that case Ill also save for the new orb first how will it operate with a car pc as well? when not driving can the HUD show film vidéo?

JeffroKR
Volunteer

Post by JeffroKR » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 am

This is coming together so well, I am impressed! Hopefully this will be available at a later time, I may still be in high school, but I want this extremely bad lol. Hopefully I will be a customer in the very near future!
"I would not sell yourself short Michael. You are much more than a horse" -KITT

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Pierre wrote:first how will it operate with a car pc as well? when not driving can the HUD show film vidéo?
Yes and yes!
: )

On another note I am NOT going to be selling the HUD, and holo gauges 3 months from now, so GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN! (Sold on a first come first serve basis.)
These are LIMITED EDITION KR collectors items of the highest caliber. Once they are gone, they are gone for good.

Final date to buy: (while supplies last) June 1st 2012 :good:

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 pm

don't forget to post vidéo and pics ,don't know if I'll have enought time before june to save ?I really doubt I can :cry:

JeffroKR
Volunteer

Post by JeffroKR » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Alright, I'll get to work on it :)

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 am

My next K3000 product that I have been working on in secret for 3 months:

It's NOT a projection but special transparent OLED panels actually embedded into the hood itself (under the clear coat) and will look EXACTLY like the above picture. Lots of different, accurate to the show graphics!
This will be available SOON!
(Like SOON, SOON! :good:)

(On a side note I will make a video tomorrow of my new (screenless) laser based K3000 Interactive Voice Orb (V.3) to show you guys!)

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:14 am

put me on the list I'll purchase all your product but I need time so please let me a set in a hidden place^^

JeffroKR
Volunteer

Post by JeffroKR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 am

Can you give any estimate on how much the surface tech will be?