Knightcon 2011 - My Video

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knightcon 2011 - My Video

Post by chrisjones » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi guys,

Wanted to get this online ASAP to give Rob, Steve and the rest of the gang a chance to see how the event looked from the 'visitors' POV. You may well have seen me running around filming between other tasks, I'm glad I did as I think it's turned out quite well, but then I'm going to be biased eh!? lol.

Keep in mind this is a fairly low resolution copy, I'm uploading a HD copy as I type this although is nearly 2gb in size so it might be done in time for Christmas haha. *EDIT* - I've just replaced the SD video with a HD copy. You will however have to switch the playback to HD.

Wanted you all to see this whilst the event is still fresh in your minds. There may be a longer version in the future, depends on time etc.

Oh and sorry to those I didn't get chance to say 'bye' to on Saturday, I had to dash off to another job in Doncaster on Saturday late afternoon, got there with 1 min to spare, literally!! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsirF6Ru ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knightcon 2011 - My Video

Post by Alex » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Very congratulations, chrisjones!

I really enjoyed seeing your video Knightcon and also the actress Rebecca Holden, Michael Scheffe and Peter Parros.

Peter Parros, you're the best!

Thank you.

Alex

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Knightcon 2011 - My Video

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:57 pm

I live in the U.S it says that the country doesn't permit me to see it.Does it contain any Q and A from Peter Parros? I'd like to know if he had anything to say about his time on kr.