It's time for a Team Knight Rider release.....really...

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Nicholas Knight
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

It's time for a Team Knight Rider release.....really...

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 pm

I just happen to look in Wal-Mart in the DVD's recently, and I spotted the "Bandit Outlaw Collection". It had the original 3 movies and....the....four TV movies with Brian Bloom. Which, if I believe, was part of the "Action Pack" along with "KR 2010" and a couple of years later the "Team Knight Rider" episodes. Which, ironically, like K2010 wasn't true to the original source.(But I did like the Dodge Stealth :good: ) If they can bring THAT to DVD, Why couldn't they make a Team Knight Rider Season One with the K2010 as a bonus extra :good: ???? I've seen that NBC's "The Cape" has even made it to DVD....Even though the series wasn't that popular, and K2010 is.....um..."not the best of the bunch", I hope it could come to DVD........guess I wont see "Viper" anytime soon either......
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: It's time for a Team Knight Rider release.....really...

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 am

I was actually checking tvshowsondvd.com to see if in the upcoming months if viper will be released just yesterday.Unfortunatly nothing was found tkr related.But I did hear someone working hard lately on making a high production level release with tkr set with tons of extras.Check out the chatroom sometime.

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 am

While we wait for it to someday possibly be released on DVD, anyone in the U.S. can buy the season via the iTunes Store or watch it for free on Hulu.com. I hope this helps! :-)
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

knightwing101
Volunteer

Post by knightwing101 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 am

i believe team knight rider has been released on itunes!!??

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 am

Fair play to those that like it, but it was a dreadful, nearly unwatchable series!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Thanks for the info, guys!!! Although (like K2010) it wasn't a big success, I did like the Kro ep, The Legion Of Doom, and something about the "Hydro 2000" makes me smile.
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

blackthorntk
Operative

Post by blackthorntk » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 am

Skav wrote:Fair play to those that like it, but it was a dreadful, nearly unwatchable series!
Yeah i know the KRO Car was the best episodes while some others would of been better like the time duke was in that robot outfit I think they should of done more with that other then that the final episode and some small parts here and there relating to the original knight rider and when jenny was trying to figure who and where is her dad Micheal knight. I just wish Jenny at the end of the series ran up to her dad and hugged him and said father remember it's me your daughter baby jenny as you used to call me or something like that and they hug in a reunion type of scene i so would of loved to have seen that. Also speaking of the car kRO shouldn't that be this forums mascot Be KRO and not kitt :P as this is forum KRO :P