I have an opinion on Knight Rider Festival 4

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight_Rider_Fan
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I have an opinion on Knight Rider Festival 4

Post by Knight_Rider_Fan » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 am

first an apology if this topic has already been written or said already aya but this afternoon visit the knightriderfestival.com and saw the names of the actors and guests like James Winburn, George Barris, Michael Scheffe, Tom Greene, Ann Turkel, Catherine Hickland, Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Paul Campbell, Dave Andron, Jack Gill, Dennis Braid, Rebecca Holden, David Hasselhoff says that there are subject to change I do not want to take it badly but it is my opinion but as the year goes KNIGHT RIDER series celebrates 30 years why not make a special event in addition to inviting the actors mentioned above also be invited to Patricia McPherson, Peter Parros, Pamela Susan Shoop, William Daniels, Peter Cullen that would be sensational one of the things I'd like to also hisieran in the event is that Catherine Hickland David Hasselhoff and sing together the song of White Bird and our first night together, again I say that is my ipinion ami that I would like to pass by series 30 years.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Re: I have an opinion on Knight Rider Festival 4

Post by Skav » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 am

I've been informed that Mcpherson commands a $5,000 fee to attend these events, so I doubt she's a possibility.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Knight_Rider_Fan wrote:first an apology if this topic has already been written or said already aya but this afternoon visit the knightriderfestival.com and saw the names of the actors and guests like James Winburn, George Barris, Michael Scheffe, Tom Greene, Ann Turkel, Catherine Hickland, Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Paul Campbell, Dave Andron, Jack Gill, Dennis Braid, Rebecca Holden, David Hasselhoff says that there are subject to change I do not want to take it badly but it is my opinion but as the year goes KNIGHT RIDER series celebrates 30 years why not make a special event in addition to inviting the actors mentioned above also be invited to Patricia McPherson, Peter Parros, Pamela Susan Shoop, William Daniels, Peter Cullen that would be sensational one of the things I'd like to also hisieran in the event is that Catherine Hickland David Hasselhoff and sing together the song of White Bird and our first night together, again I say that is my ipinion ami that I would like to pass by series 30 years.
Yes, I agree.

I think it's very important to all actors and actresses and actor David Hasselhoff and also Patricia McPherson and Peter Parros.

All because it's very important for the show Knight Rider Festival IV.

Alex

Knight_Rider_Fan
Volunteer

Post by Knight_Rider_Fan » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

thanks for replying, hopefully, and if they attend the other actors and actress would be great.

Knight_Rider_Fan
Volunteer

Post by Knight_Rider_Fan » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Skav wrote:I've been informed that Mcpherson commands a $5,000 fee to attend these events, so I doubt she's a possibility.
Skaven I knew Patricia McPherson charged for attending events, but hopefully it if I can go.

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

All the cast and crew not just the ones listed on the website as attending the previous 3 are invited. Patricia requires a fee to attend same with Peter Pharros. William Daniels very rarely leaves LA anymore. KRF4 is also stars cars event, there will be a celebration of 30 yrs of KR by many stars of various tv and movies. This event is now open to all tv and movie cars.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 pm

So Star Cars is running the event now?

When did this happend?What did I miss...lol
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Slade Paul Casey has combined Knight Rider Festival and his Las Vegas Star Cars event into one event for next year.
It will be May 18-19,2012 not in March this time.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:44 am

Oh ok,my mistake,sorry been out the loop lately.
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 am

I didn't know that either. Good to know.
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Knight_Rider_Fan
Volunteer

Post by Knight_Rider_Fan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Skav wrote:I've been informed that Mcpherson commands a $5,000 fee to attend these events, so I doubt she's a possibility.
now that I think Patricia McPherson she attended a knight Nationals back a few years ago.

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Patricia asks for money and gives every penny to her charity, William Daniels has been asked by me before to come to Vegas, on the Star cars idea, it is a great idea, it appeals to a larger audience aand gets the numbers in