Knight Rider The Motion Picture Soundtrack

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider The Motion Picture Soundtrack

Post by james olden » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 pm

do you guys think its possible a soundtrack could be made for knight rider the motion picture
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Iron KITT
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider The Motion Picture Soundtrack

Post by Iron KITT » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Well most films do have a soundtrack to accompany the product, Knight Rider when it happens would be no different I imagine.

Having said that I have come across films that dont have soundtracks for some reason.

For years there wasnt a soundtrack to Short Circuit, only recently discovered there was a special edition released in limited numbers, I managed to aquire one, the music was all digitally remastered and the score complete plus the ending song as well. Amazing score.

Wont know until the day comes I guess.
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

i say release 2 soundtracks 1.music score soundtrack 2.music artists soundtrack
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Iron KITT
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Iron KITT » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 pm

That has happend with various films, the 1989 Tim Burton Batman had both a score album (Danny Elfman), containing all the beautiful and powerful scores ranging from the main title, to charge of the batmobile all the iconic music you heard is there on the score cd.

Now seperately to accompany the score was all the music by Prince.

The Fast & The Furious had two albums but that was more aless to get in all the sheer volume of music in, there was the main theme added in one of the albums, cant remember which one, I have them but havent listend to them for years.

I very much doubt Knight Rider would get two releases, even the recent Miami Vice soundtrack didnt get that, they had both elements added to the cd, songs and scores so I would imagine thats the way they'd go.

It worked for the Miami Vice one, if you havent got it, highly recommend it.
Michael Knight: "KITT is the worlds greatest automobile"

My Movie Review Blog:
Sentient Saviour's Movie Wold!. http://sentientsaviourmovies.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;