Hasselhoff's and Mulhare's Friendship

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Handzus' Stupid Fro
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hasselhoff's and Mulhare's Friendship

Post by Handzus' Stupid Fro » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 pm

I was just thinking the other day about how it seemed like David and Glen Larson's relationship kind of reminds me of sibling rivalry. They're both older and still seem to pick on each other.

Does anyone know how David's relationship was with Edward Mulhare off the set? Edward seemed like such a likable guy, but who knows, evidently Chevy Chase is an a-hole - never would've guessed that either.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Re: Hasselhoff's and Mulhare's Friendship

Post by james olden » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

lol reminds me of the knight of the pheonix communtary when david and larson kept clowning each other back and forth throught the movie communtary.My favrote part when larson bascially told david to shut up in many words when david spoke and told us viewers on one scene after michaekl knight was shot it showed that his gun shot would was on one side then to another cut scene it was on the other side of michael knights body lol.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Hasselhoff's and Mulhare's Friendship

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 pm

I think I remember seeing an interview of him saying something about him teaching David a lot about acting.I think they were very close.I remember him saying he admired him I think.It was a very long time ago since I saw that interview.