KRF III Live Feed Announcement

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KRF III Live Feed Announcement

Post by Matthew » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately, we may not be able to provide a live video feed from Las Vegas this year, as Neil's efforts to get there have been thwarted by airline delays and missed flights. He hasn't given up hope though, so keep your fingers crossed, and I'll provide updates as I get them. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Matthew
Site Administrator

Re: KRF III Live Feed Announcement

Post by Matthew » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that some form of live feed may be availble thanks to Mike having the same app that Neil uses on his iPhone. The bad news is that Neil is still in purgatory, and it's looking less and less likely that he'll be able to get a flight before tomorrow.

Matt

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi guys,

Unfortunately Neil hasn't made it to Las Vegas. He tried everything in his power to make it happen, but it just wasn't meant to be. We are now streaming live thanks to Mike though. To follow the festival as it happens, and join the online party in the chatroom, just hit this link, and you'll be taken to our special live page where you'll also find twitter updates and photos. Enjoy! :good:

Matt

shrtcrt
Volunteer

Post by shrtcrt » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm

If you needed someone to cover it in Vegas... I live here!

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Michael is doing a great job at http://live.knightrideronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; streaming right now the Celebrity Q&A - check it out!

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:34 pm

too bad i missed it this year i have to go to a family wedding in 2 hrs. and what sucks i live in vegas im watching it online right now. but next year im sure im going to be there 4 sure.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

ok whats going on now at heard and saw everything from the festival up until they was talkin about the michael myers stuntman now i can only hear the festival its pitch black now ?????
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 am

There was some issues with the app we use to stream off and on yesterday - but Michael did a bang up job and got alot of video content streamed.

I've gathered that all together and you can view it here: http://knightrideronline.com/news/2011/ ... uccess.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Is all KRO video hosted on YT and other video servers? Just wondering, as I have the Q&A footage (awaiting preview/editing) and am afraid the overhead music that Fremont <i>just had to leave playing</i> is going to trigger YT's copyright sensors, creating a complete mute on the whole sound track...not good at all.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes Jup, each video was automatically uploaded to YouTube after broadcast. The only good thing about my travel issues was that I was able to keep on top of their upload to YouTube and did a fair job of titling and documenting each one as we went along.

You can find them on our YT page at http://youtube.com/knightrideronlinetv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or on the news article where I've made them all into a YouTube playlist: http://knightrideronline.com/news/2011/ ... uccess.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Well, then I'll probably be uploading to a Blip.tv account, as that site doesn't have the same issues with copyright material, seeing as how software that can isolate and remove a portion of audio is well beyond my means.

Michael Knight 35
Stranger

Post by Michael Knight 35 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Well its nothing to worrie about i mean doing update's and stuff don't get stressed out. :D :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :karr: :kitt2: :dash: :dash4:
I make post's about what's going on in knight rider but havent started yet so still working on it :D