KRF III Exclusive - Day 1

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KRF III Exclusive - Day 1

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:01 am

I'm exhausted but here's some of my choice shots so far from Day 1 of KRF III. I'll have more stuff later.

Screen used "gimble" car from Knight Rider: The Series - featured in the kittcave sequences.

DeceptiKARR's new dash details at KRF III

Daniel of KOTWC, Stuntman Jack Gill, and Nick Nugent taking time for a group pic at KRF III

Paul and Jack Gill along with the KITTs get ready for the opening ceremonies at KRF III.

The two Mustangs from the 2-hour backdoor pilot on display in all their glory at KRF III.

A sea of people gathers to see the opening ceremonies at KRF III.

The man, the myth, the legend - Michael Scheffe looks on to the fleet of KITTs along with superstar composer Don Peake from the stage at KRF III.

The stunning Rebecca Holden signs a copy of KRC for a fan at KRF III during the VIP party.

Enjoy!

=VK=
:dash:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: KRF III Exclusive - Day 1

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 am

That is so cool!
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

kitt352
Stranger

Post by kitt352 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

So those 2 mustang kitts that were from the pilot are the ones that were sold at the barret jackson auction? So with those 2 and the gimble kitt, there were 3 screen used mustang kitts there at the show?

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 am

Awesome pictures, Nick. Makes me wish I was there. In the third picture from the bottom, do you know anything about the KITT on the far right of the picture, with the bigger wheels on it? That's is a pretty cool looking interpretation.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm

kitt352 wrote:So those 2 mustang kitts that were from the pilot are the ones that were sold at the barret jackson auction? So with those 2 and the gimble kitt, there were 3 screen used mustang kitts there at the show?
- That is correct.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:32 pm

knightfever wrote:Awesome pictures, Nick. Makes me wish I was there. In the third picture from the bottom, do you know anything about the KITT on the far right of the picture, with the bigger wheels on it? That's is a pretty cool looking interpretation.
- That is my main man Craig Martin's DeceptiKARR, his own spin on making an aggressive hybrid of KARR, Attack Mode KITT/Dragster, and other personal touches. So many switches and lights in it that the inside really does feel like being inside some sort of aircraft cockpit. DeceptiKARR also features yellow "scanning" foglights, lambo doors, and a massive HD tv in the trunk that flips up.

=VK=

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Victor Kros wrote:
knightfever wrote:Awesome pictures, Nick. Makes me wish I was there. In the third picture from the bottom, do you know anything about the KITT on the far right of the picture, with the bigger wheels on it? That's is a pretty cool looking interpretation.
- That is my main man Craig Martin's DeceptiKARR, his own spin on making an aggressive hybrid of KARR, Attack Mode KITT/Dragster, and other personal touches. So many switches and lights in it that the inside really does feel like being inside some sort of aircraft cockpit. DeceptiKARR also features yellow "scanning" foglights, lambo doors, and a massive HD tv in the trunk that flips up.

=VK=
i was wondering what type of ki2t that was at my job while i was working thursday night that car is sick, it has its own style.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Besides Michael Scheffe and Rebecca Holden,are there any other celebrities there like Justin Breuning or Deanna Russo,David Hasselhoff,Glen Larson?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Only Paul Campbell from Knight Rider: The Series and he was fantastic!

=VK=

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Great pics Nick! You captured the mood of the festival in only a few pictures....it really was a great experience. I will upload my pics and a few teaser vids once we get back to Austin...
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:28 am

Great pics Nick, thanks for sharing them! Did anyone get a picture *underneath* the gimbal car?

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:54 am

Arkablat
Stranger

Post by Arkablat » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:08 am

Victor Kros wrote:
kitt352 wrote:So those 2 mustang kitts that were from the pilot are the ones that were sold at the barret jackson auction? So with those 2 and the gimble kitt, there were 3 screen used mustang kitts there at the show?
- That is correct.
Hi Victor, just a note, the car in pictures 1 and 5 are the same, the Gimbal car from the series. You can tell the difference by the splitter, which is different from the pilot episode car. I don't know why my car now has this "pointy" splitter, but this is the way it came to me from NBC. It seems that during the filming of the series it had the other type of "cut out" splitter... I'll be bringing this car to the July 4th car show at CBS. Come and see it again!

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Arkablat, it's very important that you contact me or Neil the web-master of this site about your car. Theres something you may not know about it that increases the cars value immensely. E-mail me on my youtube account or here.