Knight Rider Festival III - Las Vegas - March 18-19, 2011

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Festival III - Las Vegas - March 18-19, 201

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:53 am

Vegas is wonderful!!!! But kinda cool at night...bring a light sweater. :D
I can't wait to see the KITTS and the people that help make this possible!
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

OKC KNIGHT
Operative

Post by OKC KNIGHT » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 am

I'm here in Vegas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 1/2 hour drive from L.A :shock: with a KR friend from Switzerland who is building a KITT replica !! :good:

I'll be the tall dude with a black/gold trans am shirt 8) :mrgreen:

Hope to meet you guys also :good: 8)

Dave (TurboCastKing)
Specializing in 1982-1992 Firebird/Trans Am Parts since 2002 and the ONLY seller of High Quality KITT Taillight blackouts

My contact Dmcman108@yahoo.com

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:53 am

OK. Decent night's sleep: check.

Wishing for a vehicle with an auto pilot and a seat that can beat a five star hotel bed: check. :P

I'll be on the road in a few...after the morning routines, of course.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

Got here at 10:30 last night, after a nearly 6 hour drive from Bakersfield, CA area.
Going to take my mom to the CSI Experience this morning, while my dad takes my 3 1/2 year old son to the M&M place next door. Then tonight, my mom and I will be at the VIP party! :)
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 am

Guys, have a great time!

I'll be online tonight, around 1am UK time, to see if anything is being streamed, since last year the celebs were introduced around 4.30-5pm Vegas time.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:45 pm

We got here a few days ago.....1400 mile trip driving from Austin with 3 kids in the back seat......
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Ok I just checked in,got here about an hour ago,so Im checked in before 3 for sure :) but the people at the front desk have no idea whats going on and dont even know about the festival,cuz I asked about the party and what not and they were all are pretty lost.So exactly how does this work? :?
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:48 am

ILMODC wrote:Some one say hi to me!! LOL. I wont know anyone. I'll have the black 2004 GTO with a red scanner on the front of the car. I'm in the car show, but I will be getting into Vegas around 5pm Friday night and will miss some of the festivites. :(
I'll say hello
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Hope everyone attending is having a great time. :D
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am

Very congratulations to all Knight Rider Festival III.

Alex

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 am

magictorch wrote:@Mr Nugent, I wonder what Mr Casey thinks about you making so much profit out of him? it however is great you are giving a large amount of that profit to the charity every cent counts I guess

can I just also ask if you are going to do the same again at the other event later in the year?
-- Arrangements between Paul Casey and I regarding event merchandise is between us and no one else's business. I will however go on record as to state not only do I donate $400.00 just to sell t-shirts alone (which cost around $1000.00+ to produce) but this year my KRF III event poster design which was autographed by all the celebs that attended KRF III raised an additional $350.00 for the Children's Miracle Network via a live auction. That is a total of $750.00 I have contributed either directly or indirectly towards making a difference in the lives of sick children who need heroes to believe in. I've done my part and without my involvement or artistic influence, this achievement would not have been reached.

Lastly I donate countless hours of labor towards designing each event, take on financial risks, coordinate with other guests/attendees/staff, and use my trained artistic eye to create an established brand identity that properly showcases the excitement and distinquished look of each event across multiple platforms from video, print, and online media. I've done and continue to do my part for charity and most certainly for Paul Casey.

So let me ask you a question? At this year's event what did you do for charity?

In response to your other question, what other event are you referring to?

=VK=
:dash:

jaykitt28
Stranger

Post by jaykitt28 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:51 am

magictorch,
let me tell u something and let me make this perfectly clear to you! who in the blue hell do u think you are attacking Nick like you r u have no right he has done more with this festival in the last 3 years then u ever have and what is talked about between Mr. Nugent and Mr. Casey is none of your business and let me tell you another thing Nick is like my Brother and there for is family so u might want to watch how u talk to somebody on here and 1 other thing nicks right what did u do for this festival to make such a huge success because i've been apart of it for the same 3 years as nick has and i don't see u doing thing so piece of advice leave Nick, Mr. Casey, the whole Knight Rider family alone!!! :twisted: :dash:
Jaykitt28
Las Vegas Nv
Jason Piper

magictorch
Recruit

Post by magictorch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Mr Nugent, I did not attack you in any way I simply asked the question was Mr Casey ok with you making a huge profit out of him? also I guess Mr Casey did not make the same profit with all his costings
The question to me about what I gave is not connected as I did not make the festival and I wonder how many chose to stay away because of you!I however could have given him a large donation and that is not your concern, your profit is as you gladly tell everone on a daily basis about how great you are and what you have forsale

@JayKITT28 if he is your "brother" then thats also fantastic, you say he has done a lot for the festival and hobby can you explain what that is as more and more like me choose to join to voice their opinion on this too, he has simply chosen to do the artwork for the festival to be "involved" so he can typle words like WE and OUR!
Its great that you are proud to call him a brother as one of his other brothers is a convicted sex offender and well known throughout this community

I feel sorry for the moderation team who will now think here we go again and have to either remove or moderate my post even if it is the truth, my opinion will not count the same as Mr Nugents

I will leave you with this, a photo says a thousand words Mr Nugent

http://www.justsaypictures.com/internet ... guy-2.html

magictorch
Recruit

Post by magictorch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:28 pm

To full stop this, please wear your VIP badge with pride as it will not last forever, hopfully the Atlanta people will not let you force your way in with tales of wonderfull artwork and self importance

sorry to everyone here, but I wonder how many like me are sick of reading about the guy

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 pm

OK, this was a nice thread about the Festival.

I don't care who started what, but this kind of bickering doesn't belong here. Please take any further comments into private messaging. Thank you.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Well, well, well..... :good:
[b]No way you mentalist![/b]

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Hey Paul

realy wwished I could have been there to be part of it 2012 will be a MUST

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

[quote="magictorch"]Mr Nugent, I did not attack you in any way I simply asked the question was Mr Casey ok with you making a huge profit out of him? also I guess Mr Casey did not make the same profit with all his costings

- Questioning my motives or his is considered offensive and non-productive coupled with your previous posts, it causes conflict rather than unity. Every post, including this one has been with the motive to create conflict and I will not heed to it. I've given you ample time to explain your position and that position continues to be offensive and negative - further proven by your "parting words photo link" which is laced with immaturaty at the conclusion of this reply. Which "huge profit" are you referring to?

The question to me about what I gave is not connected as I did not make the festival and I wonder how many chose to stay away because of you!I however could have given him a large donation and that is not your concern, your profit is as you gladly tell everone on a daily basis about how great you are and what you have forsale

- You desire to know what Paul makes or what I give him - yet you won't disclose what you did to help raise money yourself. As a merchant I neither convince nor commit people to buy my artwork or products - everyone has a choice. I make sure people know what is out there and what to expect as any vendor would. I am neither a pushy salesman nor out to screw people over. I give them what they ask for.

Additionally I go out of my way to even offer substantial discounts when presented with an opportunity to choose between making a profit and making someone's day that much more special and give them personalized professional customer service to address their needs. This gesture of kindness has been witnessed multiple times throughout the event(s) I have taken part in. I don't have to boast about how great I am, I let my actions and my family of friends speak for me.

- My profit in terms of money (if I'm lucky) barely breaks even over the costs it takes to produce event merchandise from design, print, shipping costs, and packaging costs and profit comes more from seeing the looks on people's faces who smile because they are adding something to their collection that they take pride in - or they wouldn't buy it in the first place. My profit is knowing that I can make a difference, one generous act of kindess at a time be it in business or personal. Yes, I do promote myself because I am a digital artist - we all have bills to pay. I'd love to give everything away for free to make everyone happy who can't afford things but that's not possible.

If making money was my primary concern, I would produce NOTHING. It is a FACT that without my desire to do so - there would have been no posters or t-shirts for either this year, no last year's events. No merchandise whatsoever save for maybe a dvd of the event.

The generosity of my FATHER made these things financially possible. My personal, physical, and emotional sacrafices made them AVAILIBLE.

@JayKITT28 if he is your "brother" then thats also fantastic, you say he has done a lot for the festival and hobby can you explain what that is as more and more like me choose to join to voice their opinion on this too, he has simply chosen to do the artwork for the festival to be "involved" so he can typle words like WE and OUR!
Its great that you are proud to call him a brother as one of his other brothers is a convicted sex offender and well known throughout this community.

- Now I have lost all respect for you and you're now in clear violation of the forum rules/guidelines of KRO. I will allow the mods to deal with you. I have been more than cordial and understanding but your apparent lack of professionalism warrents no further need for response.

I feel sorry for the moderation team who will now think here we go again and have to either remove or moderate my post even if it is the truth, my opinion will not count the same as Mr Nugents

I will leave you with this, a photo says a thousand words Mr Nugent

http://www.justsaypictures.com/internet ... guy-2.html

- Your tone and approach has damaged your credibility, not popularity. Your concerns are noted, Clearly you're here to cause more harm than good in an otherwise positive topic.

=VK=

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Jumping jackrabbits!

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Victor Kros wrote: - Now I have lost all respect for you and you're now in clear violation of the forum rules/guidelines of KRO. I will allow the mods to deal with you. I have been more than cordial and understanding but your apparent lack of professionalism warrents no further need for response.
Please let the moderators decide who is in violation of the guidelines of this forum. I have asked once that this bickering stop, now I am asking a second time. Thank you.

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm

But he's a VIP don't you know!? I Jest

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

chrisjones wrote:But he's a VIP don't you know!? I Jest
You are not helping.

We just came off of Knight RIder Festival III, a huge event that brought together fans of the show from literally around the world. This is a time for celebration, when the entire fandom should be feeling revitalized and excited about this great and sometimes silly hobby of ours. Every one of us - EVERY ONE - has a choice to make whenever we post to this forum: we can choose to move discussions in a positive way, or a negative way. And that choice shows the world what kind of person we are.

Choose wisely.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Michael Pajaro wrote:
Victor Kros wrote: - Now I have lost all respect for you and you're now in clear violation of the forum rules/guidelines of KRO. I will allow the mods to deal with you. I have been more than cordial and understanding but your apparent lack of professionalism warrents no further need for response.
- I adhered to your wishes Michael. I agree, we do have choices to make and I choose to focus on the positive energy that KRF III produced and cite the money that was raised for charity. When you choose to help out others with special needs - everyone wins.

=VK=

rucode4
Volunteer

Post by rucode4 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:08 pm

I loved the festival, the party was fantastic...

I had a great time, although the guy selling the trading cards on Saturday, did a small switch as I purchased the set. He grab a set, as he was about to give me the set he took them out and noticed that they had a special rare card inside so as he gave me the set, he switched it! Yup, I got the one without the special card and only noticed it afterwards..Oh well.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 pm

rucode4 wrote:I loved the festival, the party was fantastic...

I had a great time, although the guy selling the trading cards on Saturday, did a small switch as I purchased the set. He grab a set, as he was about to give me the set he took them out and noticed that they had a special rare card inside so as he gave me the set, he switched it! Yup, I got the one without the special card and only noticed it afterwards..Oh well.
- Where are you located - PM me your address/email. I will send you both chase cards for the mix-up if that makes things right for you. There was a lot of chaos going on beyond my control and the merchandising position was moved several times.

Thanks.

=VK=