KRF III Collectibles...

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KRF III Collectibles...

Post by Skav » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 am

Great work, Nick!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am

Oh, boy! These collectibles look awesome! Can't wait!
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Here are the final 250 3-card "KRF Poster" sets separated, packaged, and ready to go to happy owners. Also due to a slight defect with the printers (off center issue that can't be corrected) and my belief in high standards, I will be offering the sets at $5.00 each instead of the original $7.00.

It's my way of maintaining my standards of quality and presenting the best product possible.

Stay tuned for more updates as the rest of my merchandise reaches completion. Event T-shirts are ordered and the glow in the dark poster is almost underway to the presses. It's a race to the finish and right now things are looking pretty good. Fingers crossed.

=VK=
:dash:

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm

That is soo cool!! Can't wait to get a set!!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

This just in...I've decided to go the extra mile with what I am going to call the Knight Industries "Kit" Set by providing smaller white 12 inch poster tubes for each set (instead of just handing out sheets) complete with this brand new label I created here. I am increasing the price of this VERY LIMITED item (only 100 sets) to $12.00 per set to make up for the additional packaging cost. Both prints are 11x17 printed on #100 gloss paper.

Each LE Knight Industries "Kit" set contains (1) K.A.R.R. kit print, (1) K.I.T.T. kit print, and (1) poster tube.

If I sell out of these prints at KRF III - I may print up a second run for mail order demands if there's enough interest. Those would be marked "second edition" to preserve the limited edition nature of the first run which will be sold exclusively at the show. If I happen to have any extras left over from KRF III, I will offer those on a first come, first served basis on the Knight Rider Festival store website.

=VK=

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 am

Nick, are you going to be on Fremont street on Friday, or will you just be selling at the party on Friday?
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:09 pm

I think he said he goinga be selling at the VIP party then Saturday on the street.

Again Nick need my help and I will be there :wink:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

(Rainack) I will just be selling merchandise at the VIP party on Friday and only until either supplies run out for that night (if there is a need to limit them so there's stuff for the general public on Saturday) or for the first hour so I don't have to miss out on the festivities as well. I will not be setting up on Friday on Fremont Street.

Just to be clear, no one is being given these items for free save for a few VIPs (including t-shirts), I just can't afford to do it this year, sorry. I've made prices as cheap as I can make them for the high standards of quality I try very hard to maintain with my work.

I'm focusing my merchandising sales primarily Saturday on Fremont in the usual spot till about mid afternoon (or while supplies last), then I will break everything down after my scheduled book signing to enjoy the surprises later that evening. I suspect demand to be higher this year due to my limited runs and more cost effective pricing and if all goes well I'll sell out early and be free to enjoy the rest of the event. Although I will have a limited supply of Knight Rider Companion books with me, I am not pushing book sales this year but if you want a copy or need one signed at any time I can manage it, feel free to ask.

As it stands right now, merchandise pricing will be as follows:

1. KRF III "Event Poster" Trading card set (3 cards to a set) - $5.00 (limited to 250 sets)

2. KRF III Knight Industries 11x17 "Kit" Set - $12.00 (limited to 100 sets)

3. KRF III 16x24 "glow in the dark" Event Poster Set* - $15.00
(*KRF II gold ink poster included as a bonus in the "set" while supplies last)

4. KRF III Event T-Shirts - $20.00 or $25.00 for special orders (3XL+/women's v-necks - shirts limited to 150)

CASH ONLY as I am unable to acquire a credit card reader machine. I will also accept paypal if someone has the ability to make a payment through their computer or phone or something.

All merchandise is first come first served, I just cannot accomidate requests for pre-sales this time around. With so much chaos it's very difficult to keep track of who has already paid for what. It may risk sales on my part but I'd rather make sure people get their things and enjoy the event than run around chasing people down to give them their stuff.

Whatever remains after the event will be offered up on the Knight Rider Festival webstore for mail orders and a limited supply of t-shirts/posters will be availible on there was well prior to the event. Stay tuned for when the webstore is updated and when mail orders merchandise will be availible. I will not update the store until I have all my merchandise on hand and ready to fulfill orders. I cannot guarantee that your orders will ship in time for the event but I will do my best to get things out as quickly as possible. If orders are placed and supplies are sold out, refunds will be issued.

I will NOT be doing a second run of event t-shirts or glow in the dark posters. These particular items are very expensive to produce or reproduce. Once they're sold out, they're retired for good.

Again thank you for your support and understanding. This is a tremendous undertaking for one man and I hope it makes a positive difference in your collections. I am doing everything I can to make sure things run as smoothly as possible for everyone.

As with last year, partial proceeds will go to charity.

=VK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Here's a shot of the sticker labels for the KRF III Event Poster Set.

This just came in today about 15 minutes ago courtesy of David Tamutus of notable corp. This is part of the proof approval stage and gives me an idea of how the poster will look in terms of color and quality - which I can say looks pretty good eh? The "pink" sheet is the spot color that indicates where the glow areas will be after the clear varnish is applied to the prints (the blue I showed before in progress pics).

More updates as they become availible as we begin the 18 day countdown to KRF III.

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Awesome work there :) :good:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm

12 inch tubes for the (100) Knight Industries "Kit" set getting stuffed like stocking stuffers with 11x17 KITT and KARR kit prints. I hand rolled 200 11x17 prints and capped 300 poster tubes! - I'd say that's a job well done. My fingers are rubbed raw from all the paper and rubber bands but these are the lengths I go through to give you my very best.

Today - Patience, dedication, attention to detail...I BRING IT! (x100)

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Your the man Nick :good:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 am

I've decided being Vegas, to up the ante - I've designed these two very special "chase" cards which will be randomly inserted 1:5 KRF III card sets. These cards feature one of a kind side view lineart of KITT, KARR, KI3T, and Attack Mode KI3T (pilot). The lineart will feature a raised dimensional gloss (like the other cards) and I've also added more details to the KRF III logo on the backside - only for these special cards. These will go to the printers first thing next week and when they come in, I will post up pics of the final product.

For those that don't know, a "chase" or "insert" card is some sort of short printed card or subset that is randomly inserted into a standard trading card set and is deemed more valuable due to a short print run or special effects such as foil, holograms, sketches, autographs, etc. Hence the term "chase" because people chase after them - just like K.I.T.T. chases after the bad guys and vice versa ;)

Unlike the standard KRF III trading card sets - Only 100 of each chase card (50/50) will be printed.

Also - if you want to beat the odds, I am going to have what I am calling the "double or nothing" deal and give out (1) chase card for every (2) poster items or book purchased at KRF III while supplies last. 50 of each card are inserted randomly in the KRF III Trading Card sets - the others (50/50) are exclusively for this deal. (hence doubling your chances of getting a hold of one or both)

The KRF III "glow in the dark" event posters go to press on the 8th, but I will not have them here until the 14th. That gives me three days to roll and pack them all up. I will try to take some pics of the posters both in normal and "glow" state when I get them in.

The Knight Industries "KIT" sets are all rolled and packed up - just need to apply the labels which will be here early next week.

Lastly, Gene tells me the t-shirts are well on their way to being printed and he is doing an excellent job making sure the design is kept as clear and vibrant as possible. From what I've seen so far, looks like the 8-color shirts will once again be nothing short of amazing. Definately bringing back the WOW factor ;)

Looks like everything is coming along on schedule.

I will post pics as things arrive.

Well that's it for now, scanners peeled for more updates soon!

14 DAYS - THE COUNTDOWN TO KRF III IS UNDERWAY!

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Epic...seriously your so good to us :wink: