KRF III Car Owners

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KRF III Car Owners

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 am

So who all is taking their replica to Knight Rider Festival III this year? I just thought I'd make a thread for those of us who are attending can stay up to date on who all is bringing their car and, maybe, all meet up for a bite to eat before the show.
Paul Casey told me that it's only $25 to register your car up until the 14th of February. After that, it goes up to $40 to cover related costs which go up the closer we get to the event.
I've been told that the event this year is more action packed and a few more surprises than last year. If you were ever on the fence about making arrangements to head to Vegas in March, DON'T MISS IT!

I will be there in my KI3T...who else?
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: KRF III Car Owners

Post by krkitt1 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:22 am

Hey Matt, I will be there with my KI3T. I'm finishing up on some thing on the car and then just waiting for the scanner to come.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Actually, drivers have until FEBRUARY 5th to register (according to what Paul told me recently) before the rates go up. If you are planning on bringing your car to the event, please DO NOT take this deadline lightly. We have a huge event planned and it's in your very best interest to bring your car.

Please understand that while the official website has been slow with updates, big announcements ARE COMING and you won't want to miss out! As we get closer to the event, some of our suprises will unfold and you're going to kick yourself if you don't get on board while you still can. Register your cars, book your hotels, and if you like - secure your VIP party tickets before time runs out.

KRF III will be here before you know it!

We had an amazing event last year and this show is prepping to be even better!

See you in Vegas!

=VK=
:dash:

tigersharka
Operative

Post by tigersharka » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 pm

HISTORY WILL BE MADE....DON'T YOU DARE MISS IT!!!
Knight Rider Festival is an event for KITT Car owners. Simply, it is a celebration of your support and love for Knight Rider and KITT. :D

I strongly suggest all car owners to make arrangements now. You are the stars...so don't miss out on the party. Bring your car and make a difference in a sick child's life and give hope to their family. The world will be watching and you will make that difference. :good:

registration info: http://knightriderfestival.com/2011/car_owners.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I look forward seeing you in Las Vegas for the "World's Greatest Knight Rider Event."

thank you
Paul Casey
:kitt:
Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"

craig3sixteen
Recruit

Post by craig3sixteen » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Amen to that Paul, you know you have my full support when I get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "WE" are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILMODC
Volunteer

Post by ILMODC » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Question for you guys.

I was there for the 1st KRF and I brought my buddy and his white 2002 Pace Car edition Trans Am. I think it was parked straight across from DecepiKarr (lol) in case you remember. We figured it would fit in since the notch was "Cars of the Future". The Trans Am was well received.

Wondering if the show is open to the same thing this year? He wont be able to attend (we all missed last years KRF) this year. I'm wondering if the show would be open to a black 2004 Pontiac GTO. Blacked out rims, tail lights, etc. I was even thinking of putting on my "Marks Customs" red scanner too. (under grill/nose). I dont want to get shunned or beat up as it would only be in fun of course. The light bar actually belongs to my 1987 Trans Am who also has a Mark Customs nose. Car is a long ways from show worthy. Might be ready by the time we do "KRF XV" :)

Please advise.

Ps. Made the 1st KRF show and bummed I missed the last one (personal/family matters). Looking forward to KRF III and speaking from an experienced attendee, there is nothing like this show. Great people, great cars, awesome attitude from all involved and a class act. A must for all fans!!
Daniel
Club President
www.gmeternal.com

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Paul, I can't wait to be there with my car!! Thank You for putting together such a great show for everyone to come to. If there's anything I can do, please just let me know.
Thanks Ted

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:54 am

im registered now

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm registered now too.......

tigersharka
Operative

Post by tigersharka » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm

A special thank you for the reponses.

ALL PONTIAC TRANS AMs, FIREBIRDs and MUSTANGS are welcome. This event is for you,the car owners.
Simply, it is a way to support the charity.

Major announcement will be made very soon...."HISTORY WILL BE MADE."
I encourage all car owners to participate. The event is open to all clubs, organizations and websites. This event will celebrate the legacy of the stuntman...and there will be special guests attending.

Be safe and thank you for supporting Knight Rider Festival.
:good:
Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"

ILMODC
Volunteer

Post by ILMODC » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Thank you Paul for the email reply and the voicemail!! I'll register right away!

Side note: KRF I, cars were placed early AM on the FSE. Then I saw the videos from KRF II the cars were driven in with a the announcer and celbrities. Are you / we doing the same this year?
Daniel
Club President
www.gmeternal.com

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Just a little note here...

All car owners who register and bring their car to KRF III will receive some special suprise perks which will include their very own exclusive "car owner" badge which will be used to access areas off limits to the general public. This show is shaping up to be a really spectacular event and I look forward to seeing all the surprises Paul Casey has in store for those people who roll the dice and trust he'll deliver a show that once again makes Knight Rider history.

Get those car registrations in and let's get the party started! Time is fading away, don't get left out of all the fun!

I'll post up what the car owner badge will look like when I get the badges for the event designed (still working on it).

I can tell you at the moment, they'll be featuring a vibrant green and black design.

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 pm

ILMODC wrote:Thank you Paul for the email reply and the voicemail!! I'll register right away!

Side note: KRF I, cars were placed early AM on the FSE. Then I saw the videos from KRF II the cars were driven in with a the announcer and celbrities. Are you / we doing the same this year?
Thats what I was curious about?cuz last year they fenced off the area and only VIPs were allowed behind the fence,thats what security was saying.Then the celebs and VIPs went to the party from there.
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

sfusco3
Rookie

Post by sfusco3 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:54 pm

ILMODC I think you are a bit confused here. At KRF 1 and 2 the cars were lined up and placed on fremont st for the Saturday event. Krf 2 Friday nite we drove the vips in and had an announcer.

ILMODC
Volunteer

Post by ILMODC » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 am

sfusco3 wrote:ILMODC I think you are a bit confused here. At KRF 1 and 2 the cars were lined up and placed on fremont st for the Saturday event. Krf 2 Friday nite we drove the vips in and had an announcer.
Hey sfusco3, Thanks. I am normally confused (jk). I missed "II". Makes sense. :D

Nick - That is awsome news!!
Daniel
Club President
www.gmeternal.com

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Here is the preview art for the "Car Owner" badges at Knight Rider Festival III. I am told by Paul that there will be special events just for car owners and you'll need this badge to join in the fun. Paul wanted the car owner badge to reflect the artwork for the current "Green Hornet" movie and I think I captured that while still keeping it Knight Rider dependent.

This year with a "three" theme, we have VIP, Staff, and Car Owner badges which will all feature alternative car artwork used for the event and the KRF III event logo.

All badges this year also feature a faux holographic like ghosted car effect with the trans am/mustang lineart I've done for previous projects. Lastly to avoid unauthorized duplications, all badges also will feature more simplistic two color artwork on the backside which won't be revealed until the show.

The only way to secure one of these badges and some other goodies is to be a registered car owner.

If you have not yet registered your car this is the LAST CALL for a reduced registration rate of $25.00 - you have until MARCH 1ST to get your final registrations in before the price goes up.

Hope you enjoy the preview and I'll see you in Vegas!

=VK=