dear vk

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

dillon
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

dear vk

Post by dillon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Nick Nugent I'd like to say one thing about this tripe on KRO because it's weighing heavily on my mind and since I can't be "censored" here for expressing my feelings - here they are.
08. Januar um 19:36

#
Nick Nugent Some people (and I say SOME) chose to be lazy, they chose to avoid playing the game I had created for them. That was their choice to make. Those people could have said "Hey Nick, sorry I didn't play your game but I had to take care of family business - but I appreciate the effort"
#
Nick Nugent ‎- But no, the vast majority instead chose to make me feel like the "bad guy" because I was upset and had the audacity to force me to apologize because what I said hurt their feelings - WHAT ABOUT MY GOD DAMN FEELINGS?
#
Nick Nugent Oh that's right, I don't count because I'm Victor Kros the repeat offender that's up to his old tricks again. Well you know what? I did what I was asked and that's the end of it. For the record no "faux pas" was committed and I will NOT accept any sort of "stern reminder" to follow rules when there's nothing in the rules that says you can't freely express how you feel when people let you down. I try to look past this kind of crap but this politically correct crap is
08. Januar um 19:37
#
Nick Nugent really getting to a unacceptable level, when I didn't use any foul language, I didn't call people an a**hole, I didn't do anything more than say some people SOME people (not all) were showing signs of lazy thinking and choosing not to care. I'm sorry if the truth hurts but that's what I observed and expressed. I did nothing wrong here and I won't accept being vilified for it. END OF #$@#ing STORY.
08. Januar um 19:38
#
Nick Nugent Another thread that was supposed to be positive gets locked because some people can't show enough respect to appreciate what they were given and some mods can't see past their own power trips. Sad, but I move on. I've said my piece about it and I move on.
08. Januar um 19:41

Nick Nugent Also, Neil did a fine job of trying to address the matter and resolve it - turning the thread back to the positive nature it was meant to be. It's another mod who chose to reverse that positivity. The fault lies with him. I have no issues with Neil or anyone else who had the respect to disagree with my expression but have the decency to respect my efforts. For that, I thank them. So I just wanted to add that tidbit and give credit where it's due.

Nick Nugent I can respect people who disagree with me I guess as long as its justified and not just outright insulting. I won't however stand for others making threats against me to appease their desire to win a verbal dispute in which they can't admit fault.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

seriously i pity you. :mrgreen:

as much as i admired what you did in the past you're non existent to me anymore.
you hurt my and millions of KR fans feelings, think about that.
i wish you no harm but if you continue with that behavior one day and by god that day will come you will be all alone on "your" KR Festival.

Kal-el4
Operative

Re: dear vk

Post by Kal-el4 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

dillon, while I am not a moderator, i am however, a friend of vk's. What you just posted could be seen as threatening, so i politely ask that you re-word your posting. thank you

dillon
Stranger

Post by dillon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 pm

my point is if he continues that rude behavoir people won`t take him serious any more and lose faith in him.
to make it clear i am not threatening any body

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:09 am

Hi Dillon,

I appreciate that you felt the need to express your feelings on the Summer of Secrets 2 incident from several weeks ago, but this was not the way to go about it, as we (the community) have since moved on. As a result, I’m going to close this thread so as to prevent the possibility of further hostilities.

If you wish to discuss this further, please contact VK directly. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?