Make your own KR Gag Scenes

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Vincent
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Make your own KR Gag Scenes

Post by Vincent » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:07 am

The title says it all. Using the Original Series, 2000, 2010, Team Knight Rider, and the 2008 Series, make comedic Gag Scenes featuring the characters from the shows. The Gag Scenes can be from either the shows themselves or from any off-show performances - so long as they are Knight Rider related.

So let's see what you can do. :good:

Knight To King's Pawn: When KARR makes his Merge move, the screen shows that Alex Torres has been switched out for Gary Scott Thompson.
KARR: "Now you are mine! And I give the orders!"

Knight To King's Pawn: When KARR goes berserk, camera pans to mechanic reading book titled 'KARR Maintennance for Dummies'. First page 'If you had any Brains, you wouldn't even try!' Second page 'But since you don't, follow these instructions to the letter and you will have your very own insane, uncontrollable killing machine.'

Knight To King's Pawn: Torres attempt to keep KARR in line.
Torres: "Graiman, is dead! I'm next in Command! You take orders..." is unable to finish as he can't hold back the laughter at the absurdity of the scene. Is repeated a few more times before...
KARR: "I don't believe it! That's the ninth take! Can we please take a breather!?"
Director: "Uh, sure!"
KARR: "Good! Now, where's that Corvette?" Rolls off the stage.

Some garage somewhere: KARR in Cyborg Mode, lying on his back, rolls over to his side, and sees a red, mid-late '90's Mustang Convertible with twin white stripes running down centre.
KARR: "Oh God. Please tell me we didn't do it!"
Screen switches to an LCD screen on the Mustang, where a rectangle image on it slowly turns blue.

kni1ght
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Make your own KR Gag Scenes

Post by kni1ght » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Ok, I'll bite. :-)

But not with stuff owned by Universal. Although this may not be what you are referring to.....I did assemble a "gag" reel but not with show material. I've been amassing a large database of videos from shows, parades, gatherings, cruises, and just all around playing with the family with my KITT. My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/kn1ight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and hopefully....my video that I did several months ago...won't be too harsh on young ears.

Watch if you dare. LoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYT6RDyaZDo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peace man.

Mike

Vincent
Recruit

Post by Vincent » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Actually Kni1ght, that wasn't quite what I was referring to. But since it is related to Knight Rider, I'll let it slide. :)

In any case, good video, rather enjoyable. :D

And for everyone,forgot to mention in the first post. Comments and criticisms - constructive please - are welcome. :good:

Vince

:dash4:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm

When Ki3t turbo boosts through Karr,we switch Torez for Garry Scott Thompson.

In Junk Yard Dog,we switch Garry Scott Tompson for kitt when he drowns in the acid pit.

In A Good Knights Work,Kitt and Michael Turbo boost from one building to the other and get the wrong apartment.They land on the inside of a bathroom and Bonnie's grabbing for the shower curtain in embarrasment.

In Knight Of The Drones,Kitt turbo boosts over 1 drone and senses the other drone aiming a missile for the underside of kitt.Kitt ejects Michael in Mid air and grabs onto a billboard that says "White men can't jump."

In Knight of the Phoenix,Devon uses the hammer on kitt's hood only to forget he left his other hand there and hits it.Second version,Devon forgets to spray the hood with MBS,hits the hood and dents it.Michael Chokes Devon over the dent in his new car.

Vincent
Recruit

Post by Vincent » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Now those are some good ones Knight Racer! Couldn't stop laughing! Now, how am I supposed to top it?

Vince

roDa
Rookie

Post by roDa » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Hahaha, I agree with Vince lol
In 'Dead of Knight' Michael tells KITT a joke in revenge for his mouse ones
Those streets have more potholes than Devon has neckties. :lol:

Vincent
Recruit

Post by Vincent » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Okay, time for me to try and top it.

Knight to King's Pawn: KARR fires his missiles and Mike and KI3T ski-mode out of the way. Scene changes to Jake McQueen and Hannah Tyree who are in the area for some reason.

Jake: "Hey, what's goi......" He never gets to finish as the first missile KARR fired strikes Hannah flipping her up allowing the second one to slam into the underside, detonating on impact. Blasting them both out of existance.

RIP: Jake McQueen

RIP: Hannah Tyree

Vince

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 pm

The mouse joke got me thinking of kitt on a giant sticky mouse trap.In Goliath Returns instead of quicksand Michael drives kitt straight through the worlds largest sticky mousetrap.

Vincent
Recruit

Post by Vincent » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Thought of this one a while back.

In America's Got Talent, the week after Michelle L'Amour's 'performance' with KI2T, David Hasselhoff performed his single 'Jump In My Car' with KI2T on stage.

At the end, the 'Hoff gets into KI2T, only for him to lock the doors and reveal himself to be...KARR - the 2008 version - and he declares, "Easiest. Kidnapping. Ever." before bolting off the stage with David banging on the windows in absolute terror.

Vince