If A Team movie succeeds, maybe KR will be made!

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: If A Team movie succeeds, maybe KR will be made!

Post by Rainack » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:10 am

I got to go see the A-Team movie. Oh, my God! It was fantastic! All of the actors they got to portray the team did a spot on job. Especially Liam Neisan as Hannibal and the guy they got to portray BA.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Aydann.
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Aydann. » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:03 pm

The KR Movie would have to have Justin Bruening and the Original 500KR Car and Cast. I think it would be the iceing on the Cake if they were to include David Hassellhoff and William Daniels.
I don't think they can change the KITT Car again tbh. It would make the Show look a discrase changing the Car again.
One man can make a difference, Michael.

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm

I saw A-Team, it was alot of fun, and exciting. I love the part where Murdoch tried to
jump an ambulance w/ a defibrilator, and got quite a jolt. Crazy funny.

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:35 pm

I agree with having the 08 cast being the redid old cast in the movie! Bruening as MK, Deanna as Bonnie, Bruce as Wilton,Maybe Yancey as Devon. maybe even somebody as RC3......Hmmmmmm.....
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Aydann.
Rookie

Post by Aydann. » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:51 pm

I just don't think it would be right to have ANOTHER Cast for Knight Rider. It wasn't long ago they introduced Deanna, Justin etc as "The New Knight Rider Team". Maybe if Someone reinstated FLAG and Brought Knight Industries back etc etc and then Teamed up with the SSC including justin etc.

Not sure how the Story line would be, But I think THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE 2008 CAST IN THE MOVIE.
One man can make a difference, Michael.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 am

Aydann. wrote:I just don't think it would be right to have ANOTHER Cast for Knight Rider. It wasn't long ago they introduced Deanna, Justin etc as "The New Knight Rider Team". Maybe if Someone reinstated FLAG and Brought Knight Industries back etc etc and then Teamed up with the SSC including justin etc.

Not sure how the Story line would be, But I think THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE 2008 CAST IN THE MOVIE.
- That would be some bizzare parallel universe with too much confusion - not a chance of any of the NBC '08 cast being in Glen's motion picture, sorry. They were nice choices for another run of Knight Rider but this is a different world, different studio, and different faces.

=VK=
:dash:

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 am

Victor's right on this one. People need to get it out of their heads. Why would a studio want to have actors from a failed version of the same story in THEIR movie???? No offense to any of the cast or crew of KR 08, but it's simply not the same story that will be told. No reason for ANY MENTION of anything that happened in KR 08 to be in the movie, because it's not the same story. The truth hurts, but the cast and crew of 08 have moved on, and so should the fans.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am

This is a remake of the pilot episode.

So no 2008 cast, no TKR cast and no KR2000 cast....well, maybe a Hasselhoff cameo, perhaps...

Whether people accept this or not, KR2008 didn't perform up to standards for the majority of the series run so it's not good business sense to involve that universe of KR.

It will be a FRESH incarnation!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Never mind a cameo! Hasselhoff needs to be in the series all the way throughout and Kitt needs a much better voice over than we have witnessed in KR08. It needs good writers that are able to create a great story with a hint of how it was done in the 80's.

Get rid of the CGI crap and do the stunts in a real setting. Also cut down on the cast and don't give us these young actors who just completed their drama class! Real actors with experience and the know-how in terms of delivering a good performance is what will bring the audience back. But first and foremost, please get a substantial budget!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Knight-Armen wrote:...Hasselhoff needs to be in the series all the way throughout...
Series? Movie! Let's just hope to get one done, and see what happens from there!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 am

My bad for not being clear. Movie or series, whichever that will get done in the near future.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 am

i herd they workin on a funding for the movie so its gonna happen sometime soon
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008