Hey Taoworm...

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Hey Taoworm...

Post by krkitt1 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 pm

I need to talk to you as soon as poss. Give me a call on Tuesday anytime, I'm off that day.
Thanks Ted

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Re: Hey Taoworm...

Post by Pierre » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 am

Hope he's fine cause I don't get any response from him for a few week concerning my orb

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Hey guys, still here just been out of town for 2 weeks. (KI3T related)
I also got my youtube account hacked for a good solid week as well while I was gone. :x
Ted I'll give you a call this Tuesday. :good:
Pierre your Orb will be sent out on Wednesday. Sorry about the delay. I meant to have it out before now. I threw in some extras for you. :good:
I am back home all this week so call me anytime with any questions.
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Pierre
FLAG Recruit

Post by Pierre » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:44 am

that's fine^^ hope you inclued kitt presentation phrase from the pilot^^ can wait to get it and to see
your other stuff

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Pierre your Knight 3000 Interactive Voice Orb has been sent! :good:
Check your PM for the Delivery Confirmation number.
Please let me know when it arrives, I hope you love it. :D

Ted, I tried calling yesterday. I will give you a call later today as well. :good:

KevinD
Volunteer

Post by KevinD » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey Taoworm,Love your work.Quick question.Will your orb work with a 2011 'stang or just a 05-09.I know Ford improved the interior in '10.I used to have a 06 'Stang,but recently I was looking to get a '11.I love that new Coyote motor.Also,Do you have any pics with a completed replica?I know what the exterior of the cars look like.I was more interested in seeing the interior.BTW..I recently suscribed to your YouTube channel.Great stuff.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 am

KevinD wrote:Will your orb work with a 2011 'stang or just a 05-09.

Just a 2005-2009
KevinD wrote:Do you have any pics with a completed replica?
Here's images of my K3000 Interactive Voice Orb installed in 3 other members replicas.

KevinD
Volunteer

Post by KevinD » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Hey Taowrm.Are you still planning to do a conversion that mixes the best from the pilot and the regular series?I saw a picture of one in another post somewhere.I forget if it was here or over at knight registries.I gotta say it looked awesome.BTW...Thanks for offering great stuff like this to all of us Knight Rider Fanatics.I know I wouldnt have the expertise or skill to make something as cool as this.Thanks to guys like you and Don Colie,Guys like me can actually have the car of thier dreams.Thanks.

MJknight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by MJknight » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 am

taoworm2323 wrote:
KevinD wrote:Will your orb work with a 2011 'stang or just a 05-09.

Just a 2005-2009
KevinD wrote:Do you have any pics with a completed replica?
Here's images of my K3000 Interactive Voice Orb installed in 3 other members replicas.
DUDE!!! That is amazing!!
One Man Can Make A Difference - Wilton Knight

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by tamatt27 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Looks awesome man!! Who's car is the first pic....it's not the same hood as I've got...
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:53 am

MJknight wrote:
DUDE!!! That is amazing!!
Thanks MJ!
KevinD wrote:Hey Taoworm.Are you still planning to do a conversion that mixes the best from the pilot and the regular series?I saw a picture of one in another post somewhere.I forget if it was here or over at knight registries.I gotta say it looked awesome!
Yes I am still planing on mixing the two together like in the picture I made:
KevinD wrote:BTW...Thanks for offering great stuff like this to all of us Knight Rider Fanatics.I know I wouldn't have the expertise or skill to make something as cool as this.Thanks to guys like you and Don Colie,Guys like me can actually have the car of their dreams.Thanks.
Why thank you! :oops: I am just a fan like all of you and I get a thrill at seeing how you guys build your KI3T's. :D
tamatt27 wrote:Looks awesome man!! Who's car is the first pic....it's not the same hood as I've got...
A customer in England I had. I think his hood was laying backwards in the pic. I could be wrong though.

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 am

Hey Taoworm, I will try to call you today. We need to talk about the scanner. :good:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 pm

No problem Ted. I will be home all day today, call anytime. :good:

Atlantean2005
Recruit

Post by Atlantean2005 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 am

Hi Taoworm. I just want to say that, like everyone else on here, I am a HUGE fan of your work! you've actually inspired me to try and develop (well, mainly research for possible development anyway! lol) my own stuff for when I can hopefully soon try to do my own mustang conversion. After I get some family health issues out of the way and can try to start the process, I'll probably be bugging you... a lot... on some info! haha Thanks for all you've done for us KR fans, young and old! :D

t-hasselhoff
Stranger

Post by t-hasselhoff » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 am

Taoworm, My name is Tom. I was thinking of some stuff lately, and I realized that if I fall into the money, I will buy a 1967 Fastback. I wnt to do a KITT conversion on it though. Could you create and orb for the interior for me. You don't have to go and build it, but design one just so I know how it would turn out. I also want a standard scanner like the one you use for everyone else because I am going to put a modern Shelby hood on it. Do you think you can design something for me. I will attemp to post a picture of Fastback interior at the right angle so you don't have to hunt one down. If you can design one, thank you. Also, would it work if I hooked it up do a Mac Mini that I will put in the car.