Knight Rider music

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TurboBoostMan
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider music

Post by TurboBoostMan » Thu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHcafW-i ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; does anyone know where I can find an mp3 of the instrumental version of this song?
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Re: Knight Rider music

Post by TurboBoostMan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 pm

150 - somthin' views and no posts. what's up with this? if you cant hear the music that well, here's a video where you can hear it better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IpmSF2lnC8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; PLEASE POST! I really need to know where I can get an instrumental version of this song.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm

You have to buy Don Peake's volume II Knight Rider CD.

"Knight Rider: Best of Don Peake Vol.2"

You can find it at: http://www.hitchcock-media.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (search Knight Rider)

=VK=
:dash:

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:30 am

Thank You.

RomanticKnight
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by RomanticKnight » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am

One of these days, if there's ever a Vol 4 and 5, I hope that Don Peake releases the music from the episode "Just My Bill". I definitely love to hear the music particularly when Michael and Maggie are escaping in KITT from that helicopter and thugs before that.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 am

RomanticKnight wrote:One of these days, if there's ever a Vol 4 and 5, I hope that Don Peake releases the music from the episode "Just My Bill". I definitely love to hear the music particularly when Michael and Maggie are escaping in KITT from that helicopter and thugs before that.
Just My Bill wasn't scored by Don Peake, that would be by Stu Phillips who did 13 episodes of Knight Rider's Season One before moving on. Just My Bill was episode five. Don Peake took over composing music for Knight Rider with episode 13 - Hearts of Stone.

=VK=

RomanticKnight
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by RomanticKnight » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Victor Kros wrote:
RomanticKnight wrote:One of these days, if there's ever a Vol 4 and 5, I hope that Don Peake releases the music from the episode "Just My Bill". I definitely love to hear the music particularly when Michael and Maggie are escaping in KITT from that helicopter and thugs before that.
Just My Bill wasn't scored by Don Peake, that would be by Stu Phillips who did 13 episodes of Knight Rider's Season One before moving on. Just My Bill was episode five. Don Peake took over composing music for Knight Rider with episode 13 - Hearts of Stone.

=VK=
Oh, my bad! I knew that! I completely forgot and got him mixed up. In any case, someone should release "Just My Bill" pursuit music anyway.