Justt Thought Of A Cool Kr Episode I Would Liked To See.

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MikeLutton
Operative

Justt Thought Of A Cool Kr Episode I Would Liked To See.

Post by MikeLutton » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:27 pm

hey i saw knight of the chamellian sorry bad speller,it had this guy kept dressing up as diff people even dressed up as michael knight and i thought of a cool episode would worked for season five.

it can be called to many knights or something. it can have 3 michael knights one of course Hoff and kitt other being chamellion guy dressed as michael knight fake foundation mabye Garthe Knight. and have karr back instead of goliath all at once bunch cahos happens michael knight n kitt try solve all this craziness mabye make it a 2 parter what do u think. :kitt: :kittside: :karr: :dash:

blackspec
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Justt Thought Of A Cool Kr Episode I Would Liked To See.

Post by blackspec » Mon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm

garthe knight and karr hmm...that should've been brought to the screen,sounds good.how about a pilot episode of the new kr,the k2000 was seen in 2008 in the pilot episode laid up in charles graiman's home,with graiman dead,some whizz kid with bad intentions ressurects k2000 (easy),manipulates it,misinforms it of michael knight's death,then uses the vehicle to create chaos whilst keeping its primary function to preserve human life,mike knight and k3000 are sent in to save the day but the k2000 proves to be structurally superior and equally as fast,answering to nobody but its savior (the bad guy whizz kid).after numourous encounters with the machine,mike knight and a damaged k3000,learn that the k2000 was originally programmed to answer to one man.enter the hoff......
having possession of the k2000,both father and son must work together to right the wrongs of the bad guy using both knight industry machines but by use of the k2000's technology the bad guy has now made himself wealthy and powerful and has plans for mass destruction

MikeLutton
Operative

Post by MikeLutton » Thu May 13, 2010 3:07 am

i like that where was creative when season 5 was being created it would of worked garthe could of suriaved that fall in the lake karr would bee easy to remake when he exploaded and so on i rather see knight 2000 then 30000 Garthe inside karr would of been awesome or put karrs cpu inside Goliath that would of rocked what you think

Irony
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Irony » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:43 am

Great idea. We should at least write a fanfic of it! :)
Intelligence is the right of all free beings

MikeLutton
Operative

Post by MikeLutton » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:04 am

yes we can no harm in it it be easy fun to