I wonder if a truly re-imagined K.R show is made?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

I wonder if a truly re-imagined K.R show is made?

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:38 pm

After seeing the success of New BattleStar Galactica and apparently the new V following in that franchise footsteps with a second season what would happen if K.R was re-imagined with the time-line reset unlike KR08 which was supposed to be a follow up of the events of the original.. How would fans feel about it? NBSG now has a really large fandom and has quite a few movie spinoffs and one TV show spinoff Caprica, yet there's still some that cannot and refuse to accept that something like NBSG could exist. After seeing how it was with KR08 it's a sure bet that we will see that same kind of fireworks here should it ever happen, won't we?

But you see right now that's what I'm looking forward. That someone will reset the time-line and re-imagine the whole thing as they did with other franchises and quite successfully. K.R is too good a franchise to stay down for too long. :good:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: I wonder if a truly re-imagined K.R show is made?

Post by tamatt27 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 pm

I look forward to that too... The only hope now is Glen Larson's feature film project.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;