Knight Rider Festival III

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Festival III

Post by Alex » Sat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm

What do you think the Knight Rider Festival event that was created by Paul Casey?

Do you think the Knight Rider Festival in 2011 be the last or not?

Be that a cause of the television series Knight Rider in 2008 which was canceled by NBC?

The star will appear in the show Knight Rider Festival III or not?

We must always continue to support the television series Knight Rider, because it is very important! Remember that the actor Richard Basehart (Wilton Knight) when he said: "One man can make a difference", please do not forget.

I believe that one day will appear in TV series Knight Rider.

Alex

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Re: Knight Rider Festival III

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat May 22, 2010 4:38 pm

I think that Knight Rider Festival III in 2011 will be the third of many more festivals.

The Knight Rider fandom is much bigger than just the 2008 show. We don't need to have a series currently on the air in order to celebrate the show. The original show went off the air nearly 25 years ago and we're still talking about it. Plus with a new feature film in development we'll still have plenty to talk about in 2012 and 2013 and beyond.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Mike,

I think it is much better television series KR a new film in 2012 and 2013, because if it were only film could finish forever…for example when the films Back to the Future has 1,2 and 3 was very good and then is over...

But if it were new television series Knight Rider 2008 had been a great success, then the series KR could continue more the seasons, do not you think? Now the NBC canceled…

The only way to save the seasons in the series television Knight Rider is always support and fans also and it is also necessary to create a new future of car K.I.T.T. and after the creator Glen Larson and Gary Thompson must continue to work, because the car has to be much better and the transformation of the car is Pontiac Trans-Am Firerbird Super-Cars KITT irrespective of the year 2011, 2012 or 2013.

The big show Knight Rider Festival is very good and could be still more the year, but only the city of Las Vegas's fine, but it is best to choose other cities for the events of the show Knight Rider in the USA.

Once again that I believe that it is possible that one day go appear on television Knight Rider.

It is much better.

Alex

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Alex, it is very hard to understand some of your posts. No offense, but that may be why you don't get replies at times.

I do know that Paul has something HUGE planned for Knight Rider Festival III and this will not be something y'all are going to miss!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Tue May 25, 2010 3:32 am

tamatt27,

I know it's hard to understand, but I want to say is that the events Knight Rider Festival III and the city of Las Vegas is very nice, because the Paul Casey everything and that is very good.

The shows Knight Rider Festival I and II was very spectacular! I really enjoyed. But the star of Knight Rider that I really liked the show was fantastic actor William Daniels that he now has 83 years and Patricia McPherson that I love her because she is the best!

The Paul Casey is very cool, because he likes a lot Elvis Presley!

:good:
Alex

Lara
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Lara » Mon May 31, 2010 4:33 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:I think that Knight Rider Festival III in 2011 will be the third of many more festivals.

The Knight Rider fandom is much bigger than just the 2008 show. We don't need to have a series currently on the air in order to celebrate the show. The original show went off the air nearly 25 years ago and we're still talking about it. Plus with a new feature film in development we'll still have plenty to talk about in 2012 and 2013 and beyond.
agreed! This festival is supporting KR in 2008 and 25 years ago <3
Visit http://www.Deanna-Russo.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; your 1st and best fansite for Deanna Russo!

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 am

I will try to be there this time
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:44 pm

whats date is it going to be in 2011? :kitt: :kitt2:
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Newly updated artwork for KRF III has been created and has been sent to Neil for release (hopefully this week) - expect it to be revealed soon.

The K.A.R.Rs/cars are Back in Black...
March 18-19th, 2011 in Las Vegas, NV.

As for the plans for it - let's just say we once again have surprises of history making proportions this year that will be unlike the previous festival activities. The event will be leaps and bounds above your expectations.

Don't miss it.

=VK=
:dash:

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:50 pm

The way things are looking for me I might miss it :(
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:32 pm

i am gettin married in april and I already told the fiance I will not be around that weekend so deal with it.....YES i will put a strain on my engagment for Knight Rider :-D

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:31 pm

nee716 wrote:i am gettin married in april and I already told the fiance I will not be around that weekend so deal with it.....YES i will put a strain on my engagment for Knight Rider :-D
I know someone I spoke to his fiance and she said he paid about $400 out of the wedding budget just to get all the episodes of knight rider on vcd to play in his kr replica.She said they had to push off their wedding for his addiction.Now that's dedication lol.

skikkie94
Recruit

Post by skikkie94 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:19 am

I now it for sure: The Knight Rider Festivals simply continue. The festivals of 2009 and 2010 were a great success. So why would Paul Casey and Organisationpeaples stop with it?
:kitt:
skikkie94
He's the most advanced car ever developed...............
His power is un-matched.............
And in 2008.............
HE'S BACK!!!

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Knight Racer wrote:
nee716 wrote:i am gettin married in april and I already told the fiance I will not be around that weekend so deal with it.....YES i will put a strain on my engagment for Knight Rider :-D
I know someone I spoke to his fiance and she said he paid about $400 out of the wedding budget just to get all the episodes of knight rider on vcd to play in his kr replica.She said they had to push off their wedding for his addiction.Now that's dedication lol.

Thats awesome! My fiance almost passed out when I was bidding on an 82 Pontiac just recently. Unfortunately it went to high.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 pm

I think when it comes to fan financed events like Knight Rider Festival III which take considerable funds to put on, you should treat it as if it's the last. This way you don't get lazy and decide not to come or depend on another opportunity and miss out. If you can't go because of scheduling or some health issue - that's one thing, but don't choose not to come thinking you can make it up at the "next one". I'm not saying this show is the last, but I will tell you it is by far going to be the best Festival yet and if the trilogy were to end - it would end on the highest peak possible.

Make plans to be a part of history.

March 18-19th, 2011 - Las Vegas, NV

Save up. Get your replicas ready. Now is the time.

Be able to say to your friends a year from now, "I was there."

:good:

=VK=
:dash:

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:21 pm

I will still try to go regardless of still not having my Ki3t replica.
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 pm

I havent weighed in on anything for quite some time however let me just say that
it is never a good idea to assume that a show this great will keep going without a concerted effort
from as many of us as is possible.

Paul puts a great deal into these shows and should be applauded for his work to make the Knight Fest's
the incredible events that the are.

Nick Nugent has created the imagery that set the stage for the last two shows and his talent
is considerable as anyone can tell.

As for me I will be there with my KITT and it will be an honor join my friends once again at this cant miss
event.

-D Doggett-

duke500
Recruit

Post by duke500 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:01 pm

now if only KR could do what baywatch did. but with fans supporting the show and sort of unding it as well.

Realm
Recruit

Post by Realm » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Regardless if it's the last KRF or not, anyone who's a fan should definitely check out the event. I went to the first two, thinking each one may be the last of its kind, and definitely had a BLAST! Being able to hang out for a weekend with fellow fans and the stars from the show, is definitely priceless! How often does an event dedicated to KR happen? Where can you see a ton of replicas, props, and the cast/crew behind the legendary show and remake all in one place?

I drive 5 hours out of my way by myself to attend this event each year and IMO, it's WORTH it. My pockets aren't deep nor am I hurting in any way, but I somehow make it to each KRF.

tigersharka
Operative

Post by tigersharka » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

KNIGHT RIDER FESTIVAL MARCH 18-19, 2011

"HISTORY WILL BE MADE.....

WILL YOU BE THERE?"
Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I will be there at KRF3

And 4

And 5

And 6

And infinity!

It's just too good to pass up. The first will always remain the best since KR08 was still airing and it was the first time I got to meet a lot of you, but as long as we keep attending, there will be a need to have one.

VK/Nick, I still owe you that drink I promised two year's ago! Come and cash it in this year!

Scott

nee716
Operative

Post by nee716 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 pm

I will be there this year for both days and finally get to meet everyone! Not having to rush for other family commitments

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:57 pm

I will be there for sure with my screen used KITT, who knows maybe The Hoff will
get together with his partner from the movie Kickin It Old Skool. :kittspin: :spm:

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 am

My family will be there again this year!
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.