4th Annual "Starcar Concourse Classic" Movie & TV Car show

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KARRider
Recruit

4th Annual "Starcar Concourse Classic" Movie & TV Car show

Post by KARRider » Wed May 05, 2010 4:26 pm

I didnt see an "upcoming events" area specifically, so I am hoping this is the right place....(admin no hard feeling if you need to move this thread)
LeMay - America's Car Museum is once again hosting this huge Movie & TV Vehicle show at their annual openhouse, car show and auction this year. Its always the last Saturday in August and is an awesome event even if you don't count the "Star cars". It appears that 2 SCREEN USED KITT's (Kickin it oldschool, and the 2008 pilot KI2T) will be on hand as well as a special personal appearance by Michael Scheffe (of particular interest here) 8) , in addition to just about everything else you can imagine from the starcar genre not to mention the LeMay event itself. Here is this years poster. Feel free to contact me, or go to the events area at madmaxcars.com or contact the LeMay museum directly for more details.
This is the flyer for the upcoming Movie & TV car event in Tacoma Washington:

Rob Louisell
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: 4th Annual "Starcar Concourse Classic" Movie & TV Car sh

Post by Rob Louisell » Wed May 05, 2010 7:44 pm

That's neat news from the LeMay Museum.

My Banshee is in the LeMay museum. Nancy LeMay bought it from me through the Kruise Auction in Hershey, Pennsylvania in 2003. That's the red car displayed on my web site, http://www.roblouisell.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Museum staff have advised that the car is displayed at her home. :shock:

Maybe I'll be able to attend and see my old car. Thanks for the news.
Louisell Enterprises, Inc.
The world's first KITT replica company.

KARRider
Recruit

Post by KARRider » Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm

Thats very cool Rob! The LeMay house itself is only open to the public that one day of the year (the openhouse), so its the BEST time to visit the Lemay Musuem if you havent (or even if you have its so hard to see it all). Not to mention all the cool Starcars that come out for the RNW-SCC moviecar show.
Ill have to look for your Banshee.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Showpro1 » Wed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm

I know Michael Scheffe is looking forward to being at the show because there will be exotic car, prototype cars, and extremely rare cars such as one of only fifty Tuckers as well as screen used movie & television cars.
It is always a great show and this one will be another great one to be sure.

D. Doggett.