David Hasselhoff to guest host WWE Raw on April 12th

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

David Hasselhoff to guest host WWE Raw on April 12th

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 am

Yeah, I've been MIA for a good part of the last year, just been burned out if you know what I mean... Anyway, I came across this a few minutes ago and thought I'd share it.

April 12, 2010: David Hasselhoff
When Raw hops the pond and crashes London a week after WrestleMania, David Hasselhoff promises to host a jolly, good show. An accomplished actor and international singing sensation, "The Hoff" will take a break from his European tour to belt out the praises of WWE.

For more on David Hasselhoff, visit http://www.davidhasselhoff.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/special/al ... guesthosts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Re: David Hasselhoff to guest host WWE Raw on April 12th

Post by tamatt27 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 am

All I can say is.........really?
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 am

*facepalm* - and I thought it was bad news to find out he had a drinking problem....this is the end folks! lol

But really, someone of David's caliber guest hosting WWE? I don't know how this new soap opera style wrestling garners so much attention in this day and age.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

Many people watch wresting now a days. I just started watching again after a long break. I am glad to hear that he will be guest hosting. Just last night they had chris angel guest hosting and he did some magic tricks. Normally they write the guest host into the show so maybe we will get a kitt refrence or two. Either way I am looking forward to this.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

MikeLutton
Operative

Post by MikeLutton » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:10 pm

or better yet have a kitt car bring him to the Show or in the ring or locker room that be cool :kitt:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 am

Stylez wrote:*facepalm* - and I thought it was bad news to find out he had a drinking problem....this is the end folks! lol

But really, someone of David's caliber guest hosting WWE? I don't know how this new soap opera style wrestling garners so much attention in this day and age.

New? Prowrestling has been a glorified male soap opera for over 30 years.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:32 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:New? Prowrestling has been a glorified male soap opera for over 30 years.
lol great, now I feel old! You're right, I used to watch it when I was younger until it got to the point there was less wrestling and more drama, love triangles etc etc. Ack! No wonder I stopped watching. Would be cool if The Hoff had KITT with him though, I'd have to check it out.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:34 pm

I am pretty confident there will be a Baywatch and Knight Rider spoof of some sort during his guest host duties. The WWE likes to parody the guest host like they did with William Shatner and Bob Barker. As a big fan of the WWE, I'll be curious to see how they handle David's hosting duties that evening.

=VK=
:dash:

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 pm

the hoff will be on monday night raw as guest host monday april 12,2010 usa network 9pm pacific time .
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Hello There Everyone, :D

I certainly like and miss David on Knight Rider but, you can see him on TV. this Monday Night 04-12-2010 on USA Cable from 09:00 pm. to 11:00 pm. on a wrestling show called Monday Night Raw. I am a huge wrestling fan and David Hasselhoff will on there acting as the guest general manager-host. I pretty sure that there will be Knight Rider references as well as some Baywatch remarks as well. I am looking forward to it and I hope you are as well. I thought I would start a topic on it since we all love Knight Rider and David here and what he has been up to since both versions of Knight Rider are done for now and Hasselhoff is no longer working on America's Got Talent. It will be a good show and one I will check out. :kittconv:

Thanks and take care,
Michael P. Nepa :karr:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Michael,

I’m afraid that you and James are a little behind the rest of us, as we’ve been discussing this for a month now. ;)

When it comes to news like this, I’d appreciate it if you guys would do a quick search before posting new topics, as we usually catch wind of stuff like this before it becomes common knowledge, and, as is the case here, it causes extra work for us when we have to merge new threads into the original. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Hello There Everyone, 8)

Matthew I must apologize here since I was not aware that this was discussed for a while now. I do not check this site regularly and had no clue as to this discussion. I did do a quick check and saw nothing and thought I was the first to bring it up. Besides, I had no clue as to where to find it and was not out to make any additional work here. I figured that since it has been quite awhile I have been here I could start a new topic not at all realizing that it has been discussed for awhile now. You have to cut me some slack here and I will do a better job of looking for what I want to discuss here before I post it. I just to figure out where to look. I am sorry and take care, :kitt:
Michael P. Nepa :D
Knight Rider Lives!!!

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Michael,

I’m afraid it’s I who must apologise for appearing to single you out, as that wasn’t my intention. Unfortunately, I think that you, by virtue of creating the second new thread about this today, just happened to be one of the people I addressed by name.

I think it’s fair to say that my comments are the culmination of a large number of similar occurrences over the last year, and in my haste to remind everyone about using the search function to check for news items like this, I failed to adequately note that I wasn’t just addressing yourself and James.

Again, I must apologise for this, and hopefully, my faux-pas will serve to remind everyone just how difficult it can be to convey ourselves adequately at times. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Little UK bird told me that K.I.T.T. will be making an appearance on WWE RAW tonight so keep your scanners peeled!

=VK=
:dash:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 am

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/ ... 4/14113424" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm

He was absolutely brilliant on Monday night's RAW! And yes, he appeared in a Kitt replica as they played the Knight Rider theme song for his entrance! Lots of Knight Rider footage on the big screen with "Jump in my car" being played in the background! It was all fantastic!!!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 pm

lol i got 2 calls from LA friday night "get me a KITT car to London" for Raw, and Mark one of KRUK members along with Tony westwood went for a great day, met DH took lots of photos and had fun

MikeLutton
Operative

Post by MikeLutton » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

does anyone got a clip of the video they played during drive my car and his entrance movie while the theme played and all it was so cool i kind expected kitt to show up my favorite part of the show lol.

MikeLutton
Operative

Post by MikeLutton » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 pm

did anyone get what kitt said to david when he opened the door to kitt when he did his entrance i didnt quite hear what he said

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 am

all I could hear is Michael for that clip your talking about.I'm more interested with the clip kitt said to David "I estimate 22 seconds." I'm trying to think of which episode that came from.I think I hear sup[er pursuit mode and a hint of season 3-4 where kitt sounded more like an actual person and less like a machine.I think I can also hear super pursuit mode in the background too.Anyone know which episode its from?

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:32 am

http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/profiles ... -backstage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

more backstage photos from RAW

Knightfan82
Rookie

Post by Knightfan82 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:06 pm

I found a clip of this on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtYdNsYB ... eature=sub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

peterp&j
Operative

Post by peterp&j » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 am

the episode in question is "knight of the juggernaut" season 4 opener the scene is at the end when kitt is up against the juggernaut at the airport he crosses the path of la sals plane and micheal asks kitt how long the plane will take to turn around to take another run for a takeoff and kitt replyes "i estimate 22 seconds,micheal"micheal replies" thats exactly how long we've got to get rid of that ramrod" nice turn ,oil slick,skiding juggernaut,turbo over the hanger ,blownup juggernaut. :good:
as far as the statement kitt makes all i can get is "micheal,theres a call coming...."thats it im afraid :(
michael;i've got a problem.
devon;my dear boy,dont be so modest,you have a wide range of problems.

peterp&j
Operative

Post by peterp&j » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:47 am

been racking my brain on where the statement kitt says to david on raw i think and will try to confirm it is a line from the 4th season episode "sky knight" when kitt and micheal arrive at deepsleep for the first time they park and then kitt says again i think?" micheal,there's a call coming in"then you hear "mr knight,i congratulate you on getting this far"im at work and cant confirm but will when i get home either im right or wrong but ive had 8o hours of kitt talking to work it out im sure its from season 3 or 4 as his voice has more base in it in season 1 and 2 his voice was more tinny eaxmple listen to his voice in the pilot then in "knight in disgrace and you see what im talking about also the kitt david was in was a season 3 dash
michael;i've got a problem.
devon;my dear boy,dont be so modest,you have a wide range of problems.

MikeLutton
Operative

Post by MikeLutton » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:51 pm

stil wondering what kit said to david during his entrance before he shut the door