Knight Rider 2 the Game

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TurboBoostMan
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider 2 the Game

Post by TurboBoostMan » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm

I was playing the PC demo for Knight Rider 2: The Game, and I finished the Mountains mission, then I got to the Compound mission and I cant find a good power generator to recharge KITT's power packs. I tried it with a few different things, but it said "Microjamming Interuppted". Can someone help me? I also did the 3rd mission and I can seem to figure out what to do. You dont get anywhere with it. Can someone help me?
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

Master_Knight
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider 2 the Game

Post by Master_Knight » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Is this the fan game that was/is being created by the fans on this site that you're playing? Or is it something that you've baught from the shops? It's just i have been waiting for the Fan game for a while now or at least some new info but nothing seems to be posted recently. Any info would be helpful thanks.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm

He means the knight rider 2 game that came out by Davilex.

I have it for pc but haven't played it in years.

Master_Knight
Volunteer

Post by Master_Knight » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Oh right! Great, thankyou for the reply and letting me know! Very much appreciated!

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I finished both games way back so I don't recall the third mission. Perhaps you could reiterate what it is about and I'll try to help you out the best way I can. Regarding the power pack recharge keep in mind that you must remain still while it's recharging, because it takes a few seconds to complete, otherwise Kitt will tell you that the micro jamming is interrupted over and over. So keep holding that "x" on your keyboard and wait for the charging to complete and you are set to go!
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 am

Thank you. This helps. But I'm stuck on something else. In the second mission, I defeated all the robots, and i micro jammed all the terminals, and i made that tower fall. what else am I suppose to do? just drive around and make Michael keep saying, "Are we lost?" ?

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 am

You should continue along the high way until the game pauses for a short in-game film. The game is not that difficult and the missions are very simple to carry out. You are never required to turn back if my memory serves me correctly, thus you shouldn't circle around and wait for something to happen. Just carry on along the road!

Let me know how it works out for you. Good Luck! :good:
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:32 am

Sorry for the double post but I just realized that what you are describing seems to be that compound were the robots are attacking from all directions. There should be an elevator switch for you to activate somewhere along the middle of that compund. Just drive on to the elevator and it will take you to the next floor where you can carry on the mission.

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

ok. thank you this helps too. now on the first knight rider game, is there just one mission? or is there more? i completed the mission but it takes me back to the menu. is there more?

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm

I think for the demo there's just that one mission for you to try out. If you buy the full version however, there are eight or nine missions if I remember correctly, each with a difficulty setting of easy, normal and hard, that once completed will unlock unique pictures, videos and quizzes etc.

Lots of fun :D

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 pm

do you know where i can find the full version?

MKnight1984
Rookie

Post by MKnight1984 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:38 pm

I just bought a copy on Ebay... It's taking forever to come as I purchased it on March 30, 2010... The guy I bought it from said it's in transit so I hope it comes soon, I can't wait to play it!!! The same guy has some more floating around on eBay so go and look if you want to try it this way... I have a feeling though that the copy I'm getting is probably going to be a bootleg :-( ... I'll post again once I've recieved it...

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:43 am

That depends on what platform you are using but yeah, eBay is probably a good place to start, because the game is quite difficult to find. I guess they didn't make a whole lot of copies and while they still are for sale, most of them are probably used. I would recommend you to check out Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Davilex-Knight- ... 38&sr=8-13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Davilex-Knight- ... 252&sr=1-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck!

Lara
Recruit

Post by Lara » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 pm

wow i never knew there was a game, wish there was a show too!
Visit http://www.Deanna-Russo.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; your 1st and best fansite for Deanna Russo!

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm

I really wouldnt feel comfortable putting a credit card # in the computer for someone else to have. does anyone know where I can download the full version of the Knight Rider game (not #2)

Matthew
Site Administrator

Post by Matthew » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm afraid that even if anyone does know where you can download the game, they won't be allowed to provide you with the information, as we can't encourage illegal activities on the forum. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?