Paul Casey - Knight Rider Festival

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Paul Casey - Knight Rider Festival

Post by Alex » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Paul Casey,

I'd like to say I really enjoyed seeing the shows Knight Rider Festival I, II and the pictures and videos of actors and actresses and creator Glen Larson, and especially children and the fans Knight Rider, thank you.

And Neil, Mike, Matthew and Sue were also fantastic.

The actors David Hasselhoff, Justin Bruening and actresses Rebecca Holden, Deanna Russo and Catherine Hickland were together and Glen Larson and music Don Peake, all were fantastic.

But only lack William Daniels, Patricia McPherson and Peter Parros, because I loved watching all together and also David Hasselhoff and Rebecca Holden, this is my hope and my dream!

Thank you, Paul.
Sincerely,

Alex.

tigersharka
Operative

Re: Paul Casey - Knight Rider Festival

Post by tigersharka » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Knight Rider Festival Fans...you are the best! :D

A special thank you to you, Knight Rider On Line, the car owners and fans who participated in Knight Rider Festival 2010.

FANS
It was truly an amazing weekend.
For me, seeing all of the fans together celebrating, talking with each other, owners showing their cars and just having fun was great. I know many of the car owners cars were signed by the cast. 8) So many people told fond memories of the show, how they really enjoyed the cars and were happy that this event helped sick children. I know many of the attendees will share their personal thoughts with you.

We were honored by David Hasselhoff and Glen Larson's appearance together. A historic first! I was honored by David and Glen ridding together in my daughter's KITT. I only wish I could have been with them. David and Glen graciously signed the car....WOW. :D

GLEN LARSON
In my conversations with Glen, he told me how much he loved the iconic television show The Lone Ranger. The Lone Ranger and Silver were the inspiration for Knight Rider. Take a moment and look how the characters were related to one another. So, to complete the celebration I spent alot of time on my Silver aka Sammy preparing for the opening 'surprise' guest. While waiting to start the press conference, unbeknowst to the cast, Glen's wife told me he loved the Ranger. :D Later, as we spoke on stage, Glen was truly moved by the car owners, fans and cast.

A special thank you to the cast and crew celebrating Glen Larson legacy. :good:

So in true Las Vegas-Entertainment Capital of the World....we opened "Only Las Vegas" style. (Wait for KRF3!)
We wanted this event to celebrate Glen Larson's legacy. We accomplished this goal.

DAVID HASSELHOFF
David Hasselhoff is a wonderful person. This was the first Knight Rider event he has ever attended. He told me he was honored being there for Glen and the fans. He stayed and met with car owners, fans and VIPS in true Michael Knight fashion. Before he left, he said he would return next year for KRF 3. :good:

FINAL THOUGHTS
So I want to say to those who attended..."KUDOS." You were part of history. Again, I extend a warm invitation to attend Knight Rider Festival 3 Las Vegas, March 18-19, 2011. Be safe, support the Children Miracle Network, help a sick child and give their family hope.

I look forward seeing you in Las Vegas.

"Hi-Yo KITT....awaaaaaaaaaay!"
Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Thank you, Paul Casey. :D

You are the best!

Knight Rider - "One man can make a difference".

Sincerely,

Alex

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:37 pm

thanks paul, can't wait for next year. i hope david comes again.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Paul Casey

Thank you for putting this together

we flew 6000 miles had a 24 hour delay 4 planes, 1 visit to LA and back, caught up with a lot of people friends new and old

still not home but wanted to thank paul I got some amazing photos some of which are with David at his hollywood star

amazing time

thanks!

Steve

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks Paul,I cant wait for next year :D :good: .

I hope to see all my friends again too :D
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

ANDREWHEARNE
Rookie

Post by ANDREWHEARNE » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Really hoped I could go, been long time fan - just sadly a relapse from accident, is there a paypal address I can donate to the charity please and I will make effort if sorted in time for festival next year.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 pm

I'd like to throw my KOTWC hat into the ring and also thank Glen A. Larson for believing that coming to this event was worth the frustration it took to make things happen. I'd like to thank Paul Casey for hanging in there against incredible adversity. I'd like to thank Knights of the West Coast and every other car owner who believed that bringing their cars was worth the effort. (which were rewarded by being signed by David and Glen! Wow!) I'd like to thank Jason Piper for making a huge difference for myself and every fan who wanted to meet David Hasselhoff that he made happen...

I'd like to thank Catherine Hickland for opening up her heart and her home to the many fans who adore her for everything she does and every encouraging smile and hug she gives those who have the pleasure to meet her. I'd like to thank Jett for keeping things running along and for his patience in listening to and addressing everyone's concerns like a true professional.

And finally I'd like to thank Neil, Mike, Sarah, and the rest of the KRO crew for doing their best to allow the fans who couldn't make it to this event to experience it through their online coverage. Everyone who chose to care about things greater than themselves and chose to support and invest in attending Knight Rider Festival II were given exactly what they were promised - a show worth believing in. Your support for sick children was the mission and being able to experience Glen and David together, that was just icing on the cake.

Thank you all so very much and here's to keeping the spirit of Knight Rider alive for another decade to come!

=VK=
:dash:

P.S. - Slade you are such an awesome person! Thanks for all your help with my table (especially when I got swarmed with shirt requests) and for just being an all around cool dude! It was my pleasure to have you be a part of our celebration on Fremont!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Me, Slade, Craig 316, Daniel, and Realm.

=VK=
:dash:

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Thanks so much Paul for doing this yet again. Unfortunately I could not attend this year due to the birth of my child. As I read what fun was had by all at KRF II I'm sitting in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at the hospital provided by The Children's Miracle Network. I can't believe how this is all coming full circle.
Our last child was 4 weeks early so I decided not to attend this year but 2009 was so much fun it was a very hard decision.

Now I am glad I did postpone things.......

Although Alexis was due to be born May 12th she came March 17th almost as if she wanted to attend the event herself :). Eight weeks premature, we have been offered a room at the Ronald McDonald House, Meal tickets, and Gas Vouchers from the Children's Miracle Network. We thank everyone who support this cause and the CMN. Alexis is doing great and is off oxygen already!!

I will be definitely spend most of this year finishing my KITT and being there next year!!

Paul I send the best wishes with your family and everyone who has a "Miracle" child.

Thanks so much again and long live KR and KRF!!!! Also thanks goes to Matthew and Neil for giving us a shout out at the VIP party Live :). What a great group this is and I am so happy to be a part of it!!! HI HO SILVER AWAY!!!

Matt P. :kitt2:
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2:

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Im just glad to be part of the Team,it was so fun hanging with you all and an honor,I totally didnt mind selling shirts and books either,I have merchandising experience so I was glad to help out :D Thanks Nick :D :good:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

mkrumpe
Volunteer

Post by mkrumpe » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Thanks Paul - I was glad to get to meet you in person. My buddy and I flew in from Charlotte, NC just for the event and enjoyed every minute of it. At the VIP party, got a chance to sit down and talk with Glen Larson and Michael Scheffe which was very cool. We all exchanged contact information and hope to continue collaborating. I have quite a bit of video footage from Friday's event, so if you need it for any promotions, let me know and I'll mail you a raw copy. (just need my name in the contributing credits)
See you at the Knight Rider Festival 2010!