KRF II - Are you ready?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Event T-Shirts?

S
14%
M
17%
L
17%
XL
28%
XXL
24%

Total votes: 29

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KRF II - Are you ready?

Post by Skav » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:05 am

Nick, I have just placed another pre-order for a friend of mine so don't get confused if you see two orders from me.

I had to do it as I am the only one who has access to Paypal.

Thanks!
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey no worries Skav,Ill just be happy to see you all eventually :)

Thanks for the pics Victor,shouldnt be to hard to find now.
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:18 pm

KRFII Poster Update

I had planned on shipping the posters out today but it became clear to me that the poster tubes I ordered were too small in diameter to use. I have ordered larger tubes that should be shipped here tomorrow and then I will get posters out to those patient fans who have ordered one through the mail on Thursday.

Every order that goes out will have a protective white poster tube in addition to the USPS packaging.

I strive to deliver the best service and product that I can and this was a necessary delay.

Thanks for your understanding.

=VK=
:dash:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Just a friendly reminder to those who may still be considering ordering event merchandise, Event pre-orders close on Sunday night. That's three days away.

I will post a last call on Sunday night and then at midnight, I'll remove the option to order them from my site.

As you can see from these photos here, I have been very busy as of late preparing to ship out people's stuff and getting things ready for KRF II. Just boxes and boxes of things I need to assemble and organize.

I am right now in the process of assembling all the poster tubes for the Knight Rider LE event posters. Please be advised that the poster tube caps are VERY snug. I highly suggest to everyone who is getting a poster not to press down on the top of the tube cap all the way or it will be very difficult to reopen.

I will try to tell people the same words of caution at the event and hopefully it will avoid uncessary frustration. Rest assured these poster tubes will keep your poster safe and perhaps too secured. ;)

Due to a late night at Glen's place, a significant increase in book shipments (thanks AICN), and extensive prep and packaging work for KRF II goodies (as you can see), mail order posters will begin shipping out as soon as I can manage it.

Getting close guys and gals! See you in Vegas.

=VK=

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I know what you mean about the poster caps, I ship posters out occassionally as part of making a living and a lot of the time, the edge of a key or some other object is needed to open them.

You can be screwed if you don't have a sharp pair of finger nails or a good set of teeth.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Just a final reminder. It is now LAST CALL for pre-orders at KRF II. I will have very limited merchandise availible for purchase at the VIP party (only for about the first hour, I don't want to miss enjoying the party).

Remember payments need to be made CASH ONLY in USD funds, I don't have the equipment to handle credit card transactions.

It is going to be exceptionally hard to sell things other than books on Fremont Street on Saturday due to constraints. Your best bet to be guaranteed KRF II merchandise (which are a limited run) such as the event t-shirt or posters is to get your pre-orders in as quickly as you can before the deadline expires. Once the deadline has been reached, it's first come, first served. I can't stress this enough.

I am able to take 50 event exclusive poster tubes with me to the event. This includes the pre-orders. Unless I get a substantial increase in demand for posters, that's all I'm planning to take.

I have to compile a list of orders and this means I cannot accept any additional orders after midnight tonight in order to make sure everyone who placed an order is covered at the event.

If you are coming to the event and have any intention of purchasing merchandise, you should place an order asap.

http://knightriderfestivalstore.bigcartel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I will have books availible on Saturday at my table and I will sell whatever else I can manage to get away with but I have to respect the wishes of Fremont authorities.

For everyone who has placed an order whether event pick up or mail orders or has given their encouragement, thanks for supporting myself and the event.

You make a difference.

I am also pleased to announce, finally mail orders for event posters will begin shipping out on Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Next stop, Vegas!

=VK=

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 am

My parents are heading out with my son in the motorhome for Vegas today! I'll be joining them Thursday night! Yay!

Nick, can we ask for autographs as the VIP party?
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 am

Yes, you can totally ask for Autographs at the VIP party, in fact I would recommend it vs. having to wait on lines the next day.

Just remember that the VIPs are there to enjoy themselves to, so just be patient!

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 pm

i want to hear more of justin bruening's silly stories.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:43 pm

I am pleased to announce that Glen Larson is officially confirmed for Friday and the VIP party. However he may not be appearing on Saturday so if you are looking to get his autograph or to meet him, the best time is on Friday.

Also I've decided since I've had enough last minute requests, I will re-open pre-orders for the store until midnight tonight. This is the absolute last chance you have to pre-order event merchandise.

Lastly, mail orders for event t-shirts NOW OPEN. Get em while supplies last!

KRF II LE mail-order posters NOW SHIPPING!

=VK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 am

It has come to my attention that I cannot afford to give $10.00 flat rate to domestic and international orders placed on the Knight Rider Festival Event Store. As such I have needed to adjust my shipping prices as low as I can manage to get them and still provide tracking info and suitable protection to packages.

This means I have been forced to increase shipping costs significantly. Since some of you have already placed international orders, I will honor the pricing that was given to you and absorb the difference. This was due to a miscalculation on my part with the current USPS pricing standards and I'll take responsibility for that.

Therefore the new pricing so as to avoid any shock from my changes are as follows on mail order items:

Keep in mind these are in addition to the item price itself which is a baseline price of $15.00 each.

KRF II LE Posters
Domestic Shipping (USA) - $10.00 (single item), $5.00 each additional.
Canada - $20.00 (single item), $10.00 each additional
International (Everywhere else) - $25.00 (single item), 15.00 each additional

KRF II Event T-Shirts
Domestic Shipping (USA) - $10.00 (single item), $5.00 each additional
Canada - $20.00 (single item), $5.00 each additional
International (Everywhere else) - $25.00 (single item), $5.00 each additional

I have tried to make the shirts and posters as inexpensive as possible but shipping charges is something beyond my control for international rates. I have absorbed $5.00 off the full standard rate of about $30.00.

If you need a bulk order of 3+ shirts or more, please contact me and I will discuss alternative discount shipping options that the store does not offer. Multiple poster orders will be shipped in a single tube.

Thanks for your understanding.

=VK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 am

NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

I created "combos" to make combined orders cheaper on shipping for international orders, see store for details. My cart has a weird glitch with multiple orders of different items so I had to compensate. The cart will now give a discount between $5.00 -$10.00 when combo packs are ordered instead of doubles of single items.

I am also able to ship posters and shirts together in one package, rather than charge seperate shipping for each one. I created the combo packs to reflect these savings of $25.00 rather than $50.00 for two seperate packages shipped internationally.

Sorry for the inconvience and the confusion but I am taking every measure I can to make sure shipping is fair for my international customers. Domestic orders are less complicated and significantly cheaper.

=VK=

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm

8)
Alex.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

Ok, one more question about the VIP party. Can we take pictures?
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 am

Of course! Video/Photos are welcomed

Here is a quick video of me walking down the party:
http://qik.com/video/1285036" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some stills too:
http://knightrideronline.com/photos/kni ... vip-party/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 pm

The photos and the videos are very good, Neil, but your video is a little slow and the best is the great camera, for example Sue filmed Rebecca Holden and creator Glen Larson on the Knight Rider Festival events last year, because the videos that Sue was filmed with high quality.

But I thought you could also interview the stars and the cast of the series Knight Rider in 1980 and 2008, and the songs live as well, and fans all over the world to see cars KITT and take the pictures and autographs.

Alex.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Yea, Sue, Mike and I are working together this year in tandem. The videos on the live page and qik are shot from my celphone straight to the live site (knightrideronline.com/live). Sue then takes her similar footage shot with a real HD camera and edits and uploads that later.

We do the quick and dirty for instant gratification, and the quality for the long term viewership. Here is some video from Sues camera from the VIP party: http://knightrideronline.com/videos/2475.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Sue and Justin...VIP. 8)

Very good, Neil.

Alex.

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Does this answer your question?

But I'm only coming from last year. The main thing is to be courteous and friendly to everyone. I had to be patient and from the looks of things it will be bigger this year at Gold Diggers if you can't get to the person find someone else to talk too. It was easy to approach them and there wasn't a celebrity there that wouldn't talk to me or my wife and just hanging out was the coolest thing. I was so exhausted after the party but man it was so worth it!!!
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 am

Knight Rider Festival. 8)

Alex.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:39 am

Officially on my way to Vegas with my KOTWC bro Daniel!

See you there.

=VK=

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 am

Victor, good luck to the show Knight Rider Festival II. 8)

Alex.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Are those Photoshopped Alex?Looks good :good:

Well Im on way to Vegas now,so Ill cya all there.

You know what they say about Vegas,go on Vacation leave on probation :lol:

I hope someone caught that inside joke :)

Time to transform and roll out
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I wish I could leave today!
One more night of work... :(

You all be safe out there on the road...
And Have fun!

See ya'll there tomorrow!
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Yes, Slade. 8)

Good luck to all!