Knight Rider Festival - Las Vegas - March 19-20, 2010

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Rob Louisell
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Rob Louisell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:22 am

This e-mail to me from Paul Casey:

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 00:07:20 -0500
To: <picproductions@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Festival

"Rob Louisell can go F*CK him self...
You can forward that to everyone from me if you want...
But please forward it to Rob...
Thank you
Tony Wood"

Very classy and professional people running this event. :roll: It goes without saying that I will not attend.
Louisell Enterprises, Inc.
The world's first KITT replica company.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider Festival - Las Vegas - March 19-20, 2010

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Very classy of you to post people's private information in public. Real professional indeed.

=VK=
:dash:

Rob Louisell
Volunteer

Post by Rob Louisell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

When Tony stated to forward the e-mail to everyone, that allowed it in the public domain. Your's however I'll keep private. :good:

kitt2k
Operative

Post by kitt2k » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Rob Louisell wrote:This e-mail to me from Paul Casey:

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 00:07:20 -0500
To: <picproductions@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Festival

"Rob Louisell can go F*CK him self...
You can forward that to everyone from me if you want...
But please forward it to Rob...
Thank you
Tony Wood"

Very classy and professional people running this event. :roll: It goes without saying that I will not attend.
Gee, Don wont back this guy, He sends such professional e-mails, and all the "nice" things he had to say about me I heard via others, because the coward would not answer ANY of my emails....what a great guy.

This guy is not the right one to be putting your faith in. If he even cared a little about this hobby he would understand how small the "dire hard" group of us are that actually own a replica. Sorry, but the folks in Vegas who happen to be on Freemont Street who check the event out, dont count as "thousands of KR fans" he touts as attending, they would eb there anyway. It is the group of us that have been here for years, building these cars that really count, and this is the group he keeps giving the finger to. Geesh, Don and Rob, the large KITT car part representatives from each replica site wont back this guy, what does it tell you??

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Rob Louisell wrote:When Tony stated to forward the e-mail to everyone, that allowed it in the public domain. Your's however I'll keep private. :good:
There's a fine line between posting someone's contact information up on a forum board for anyone and everyone to see and an email that is forwarded in private to a select group of people. You already posted my contact information along with everyone else involved on your Foundation.net website, so you're not doing me or anyone else any favors.

You tried the same thing with Larson's alleged secretary phone number fiasco which was swept under the rug. Not very professional or classy whatsoever. Other devious things you have done in the background, I will not disclose on here.

You made the comments Rob, you have to accept the consequences of those actions.

For the record I have never insulted anyone for their work or craftmanship, just their actions but people like you, Brenon, and Brian Thone see it necessary to do so against me repeatedly. Again neither professional nor classy.

I have no interest in getting involved with "replica wars". You sell replica parts, I sell books, t-shirts, and posters. We both make the fandom grow stronger by providing products Knight Rider fans desire to own. You do it for the money, I do it for the passion of making someone's life that much happier. You make thousands of dollars off your merchandise Rob, I make very little because money is not my motivation. I give and give and give some more, ask anyone who knows me, really knows me.

Knight Rider Festival II will remain a positive and exciting experience. For me it is not about my ego or anything else. It is about the fans, raising money for charity, and supporting Glen whom I have stood by since day 1.

For Paul Casey it is about this ----> http://www.jobynacasey.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Whether you or anyone else chooses to believe me is your decision to make. It will not change the truths I have profusely expressed on everything from my character to my book and my artwork.

If you have any further comments to say to me, you know where to send them.

Thanks.

=VK=

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Well "nickky", now that you've magically brought me into this piece... I will state my case...
First and foremost: Is it truely professional for an event promoter of any level to phone up "prospective donators" and talk TRASH about other "prospective donors" of said event? Yeah, PC phoned me last year with plenty to say about Don Colie, NOTHING NICE. Now secondly, Don has aired his feelings toward this and YOU stop "supporting" him. In my opinion, that should completely PROVE your unworthiness to this hobby.
Sure you sell t-shirts and graphics, noone has any arguement over that, as a matter of fact, you are good at graphics but POOR in human relations. You do not carry yourself very well to be a "professional".
Don't start on me about professionalism (I can see it coming), you've provoked it in all of us mentioned above and MANY MORE that are too "scared" to speak up...
You'd better believe I'll speak my mind.

Brenon
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm

ivirscar wrote:Well "nickky", now that you've magically brought me into this piece... I will state my case...
First and foremost: Is it truely professional for an event promoter of any level to phone up "prospective donators" and talk TRASH about other "prospective donors" of said event? Yeah, PC phoned me last year with plenty to say about Don Colie, NOTHING NICE. Now secondly, Don has aired his feelings toward this and YOU stop "supporting" him. In my opinion, that should completely PROVE your unworthiness to this hobby.
Sure you sell t-shirts and graphics, noone has any arguement over that, as a matter of fact, you are good at graphics but POOR in human relations. You do not carry yourself very well to be a "professional".
Don't start on me about professionalism (I can see it coming), you've provoked it in all of us mentioned above and MANY MORE that are too "scared" to speak up...
You'd better believe I'll speak my mind.

Brenon
Brenon, I have made it a point to ignore you on every level because all you offer me is hatred and tunnel-vision assumption. I have worked exceptionally hard to earn my place back here on KRO and I will not be cohersed into a conflict with you. I will simply state you have no idea about the reasons for my actions and people who know me, do.

Neither my book nor my artwork poses any threat to you or your business and yet you champion yourself along with Brian Thone to attack me personally and professionally on every level you can scrap up. I have been generous and restrained with not voicing my dislike of you and your tactics. As far as I know, I have done nothing to you personally to provoke your hatred against me.

You have consistantly and blatantly ignored every reason that has been given to clarify every accusation you have forged against me. You wish to really discuss this matter like men, send it to a PM.

I will not make KRO a new battleground for you or anyone else.

=VK=

ivirscar
Recruit

Post by ivirscar » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Victor Kros wrote:...You have consistantly and blatantly ignored every reason that has been given to clarify every accusation you have forged against me. You wish to really discuss this matter like men, send it to a PM.

I will not make KRO a new battleground for you or anyone else.

=VK=
Oh, I have? Interesting though someone needs to tell Joe Huth ;)

No "tunnel vision"... Just stating the FACTS ma'am.

Brenon
Lectric Enterprises - Anticipating another great year in 2010! http://www.knight-f2k4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Maybe Joe Huth can speak for himself.

=VK=

Rob Louisell
Volunteer

Post by Rob Louisell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Nick,
You make accusations and assumptions about me but you don't know me at all. I've played a big part in the KR replica hobby for the better part of 24 years. And now you who made a little nitch for yourself with the "Legacy" book, a poster, and multitudes of attempts to explain yourself are going to tell me how to conduct myself? You are a small pebble in a big pond. And you aren't even on my playing field. Feel lucky I'm even replying to you.

Psychologically, and I have a degree in psychology, you are quite an interesting personality. A sad and lonely personality. Alone on your playing field.

I thank God that he put you on Earth for my amusement. I'll try not to step on you.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

OK, let’s break down what happened here.

Tony’s comments, as posted by Rob, were inappropriate for this board; it doesn’t matter to me if he wanted it to be made public or not. If Tony came here and posted that email, I think we’d all agree he would be out of line. The fact that Rob himself posted the message doesn’t really matter; it’s the comments themselves that don’t belong here. Period.

Issue #2: Rob Louisell has not posted on this board in about 18 months. It’s fairly clear that he’s not looking to become an active, valuable member of the community but is just looking for a fight. Again, not appropriate.

Regarding the idea that two of the largest replica builders aren’t supporting Knight RIder Festival II: that’s their prerogative. And it’s not my place to guess what that says about the event. But consider this: Knight Rider Online, the number one Knight Rider fan site for nearly fifteen years, DOES support the festival. Doesn’t THAT say something?

This thread is locked. We will start up new threads to discuss the Festival. As always, if anyone has any concerns please contact myself, Neil or Matthew.

Mike
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 am

Let me just express here one thing. This is an event for Charity. For Children. For Free. Period. Paul Casey first and foremost is a father. Like many of us on this forum with children, we want nothing more for our child to be healthy and live well. For Paul, this is unfortunately not the case and he struggles every day to keep his daughter alive and find a cure to help her.

Instead of lying down, he's keeping active and trying to do something by raising awareness. So he puts his name on the Festival's he makes? All that does is help build a brand, much like many a replica reseller does. The more successful events he puts on, the more he can do them, and the more money that gets raised for Charity. The more money that the Charity can use to help his daughter and other unfortunate children like her.

Being a producer of anything is a thankless job, most producers are hated in Hollywood for this reason. They make the tough decisions when no one else does or wants to, but in the end what they produce is always better for it. Paul is working to raise money to help Children, and for this instance, Knight Rider is the vehicle. It's a perfect marriage, cause each one of us becomes the one man or woman trying to make a difference.

The cruel truth in this case is, not many others ever stood up to try. And when someone finally does, we can't even put our differences aside long enough to look at the larger picture.

I'm not saying Paul is a saint or infallible, cause none of us are. But I know in my heart of hearts that any time I hear anything negative about the Festival, or Paul's intentions, I think of seeing his daughter go into seizure during the Festival. That was real life man, you can't have that sitaution in your life every day, and not be doing this for good. His heart is in the right place, I just wish I could say that for more of us.

http://www.jobynacasey.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;