...Help?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LCBenson
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

...Help?

Post by LCBenson » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Okay, as you may know, I'm writing what would seem to be reffered to as pointless Knight Rider stories on another site. I myself, enjoy them. What I need help with is Karr. (The original Karr, not the 08 Karr.) He is in one of my stories, and I KNOW I didn't get him right, since I only went by his first appearence in 'Trust Doesn't Rust.' *face palm* I WILL get every season of Knight Rider soon, but right now, I have almost nothing to go by. So, here are my questions:
1. Pretty sure Karr is an evil guy, but help with his personality would be greatly accepted.
2. Is he a 'people person'? (What does he think of humans?)
Can you please use examples of what I call 'Karr moments'? (When his personality really shows, or is just something you would find useful if you were in my position.)

Any other Karr information is WONDERFUL!!! Same with anything else that would prove useful.

Please help me!!!
If I am destroyed, so shall you be.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: ...Help?

Post by Rainack » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm

I would suggest you read some of the stories that feature KARR on fanfiction.net. You'll get a better sense of him that way.
With that said, I will make a shameless plug for my own KARR story (though you may want to read my other KR stories first, as they lead up to my KARR story).
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5748893/1/First_Knight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

LCBenson
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by LCBenson » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Alright. I have read some of them adn I thought they were pretty good. :) Mine suck. XD The first was just me being wierd, and the second was a somewhat 'failed' atempt. =P
If I am destroyed, so shall you be.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm

KARR isn't a people person. He doesn't trust because he felt he was betrayed when he was deactivated following him following his programing for self preservation and either harming or killing several Knight Industry's scientists.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 am

KARR definetely is not a people person but I don't think he's evil on purpose either. He's just been programmed to complete his mission at all costs, regardless of the human life or anything else, except his own surviving.

KARR is a cold machine without feelings, like an industrial robot without any safety equipment. Perhaps there's just one emergency circuit breaker as they managed to get him in the warehouse where Tony & Rev accidentally turned the power back on.

In KITTvsKARR his mission was to wipe Michael and KITT out of the way as they managed to cause KARR big troubles the last time he was on the loose (Trust Doesn't Rust). He tried to do it with pretty clever trick, I guess he had plenty of time to design complex plot to complete that mission while being buried under the sand at the beach :D
:kitt2: :kittside: :karr:

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:05 am

Yes, in my story, First Knight, I went with the belief that he wasn't evil on purpose. I decided that he could learn right from wrong, and how to be around people. He was even able to somewhat modify his primary programming - though not completely change it.