Knight Rider – 2ND Season Campaign

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider – 2ND Season Campaign

Post by Alex » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Fans Knight Rider,

I ask all that it supports in series television Knight Rider 2008 - 2ND Season Campaign and we continue to support all the actors and actresses too. I believe that Gary Thompson is to do everything the most possible and we cannot give up that.

We need to support all the fans from all over the world in the TV series Knight Rider. I always support, because I believe that the series television Knight Rider will continue.

Here's Knight Rider – 2ND Season Campaign
http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... /campaign/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alex.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Rider – 2ND Season Campaign

Post by Knight007 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 am

I think most of us already done all the steps mentioned in the page. all up to NBC now to say the Golden word Image :kitt:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Please help Knight Rider – 2ND Season Campaign.

Thank you.

Alex.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:00 pm

I just hope all we did worked.If not,I will murder them(Joking).

I also hope the chances are high or S2
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Re: www.2joygame.com

Post by ozikool » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 am

fghi852 wrote:An ass load of spam that's now being deleted. :good:
dude,thats nothing to do with this :kitt:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 am

It's just the spam account of some loser with nothing better to do Ozi, so don't sweat it buddy. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Yeah i do know it Spam

I hate when people do it great site's,even my favorite (KRO)

tyrone
Volunteer

Post by tyrone » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:22 pm

i want to see the second season and what a refreshing storylines the first was and all the fit birds in it to and a great american icon the shelby mustang gt500kr and the new michael was great to please please i want more of this :kitt: :kitt: :good: :kittside: :good: :karr: :good:why is it the truly great ones dont get a rerun to season 2? :?: :?:

tyrone
Volunteer

Post by tyrone » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:18 am

:kitt: ive posted this campaign on facebook to drum up more interest as some dont know until i explained the problem to my mates i suggest everyone does the same. checkout my facebook page under my name tyrone williams with a photo of me and my son with our german shepherd sitting on the bonnett of my green range rover classic

tyrone
Volunteer

Post by tyrone » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:25 pm

come on people camaaign faster tell friends to join in coz barrett-jackson has just sold two shelby gt500kr knight rider attack mode cars at auction we will have to campaign harder please :good: :kitt: :kittside: save kitt 3000

tyrone
Volunteer

Post by tyrone » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 am

has filming started yet of season 2 knight rider as i think the new approach is very refreshing to see and has not diss-respected the original but has really made the show better with amazing effects kr 08 is what the original never was, the new storylines are more belevable as it clearly shows the script writer made michael knight human and will buy any boxsets as when they become available. i have bought the complete season 1 on the playback label and i really want to see more of the team. ive also bought a very limited edition model shelby gt500kr 40th anniversery model in kitt black with the dark grey twin stripes on the roof as my 8yr old son adores mustangs. please consider making season 2 :good: :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :kitt2: :kitt2: :dash: :dash4:

mathewiq
Stranger

Post by mathewiq » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:45 pm

I come from Slovakia, and when I heard it from us to broadcast a set of Knight Rider 2008, so I highly enjoyed and I am very sorry that this serial perfect ending :cry: . And a hope that NBC realizes and will continue on the show and at the end I hope this campaign will be successful and see Knight Rider in 2010. Goodbye and I hope that we will see in front of the TV watching the second series Knight Rider 2008 Hi everyone :kitt:

germanfan
Stranger

Post by germanfan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm

It will be sad when it's ending with only one season. :(
I am from Germany. I want a second season and a 3TH and 4TH .. etc :P
I love "Knight Rider". Every day I see the same episodes on the internet. 17 episodes.
I like "Knight Rider" so much that I think I will have KITT, too. :P

Okay..

I am hopening for a second season. (Sorry for bad English.. ;) )

The new version from "Knight Rider" is better than the original. The actors, too. I love them :)

Oh my god, I have an idea for one episode :P
however..

I hope a second season will come very soon. and a 3th and more :) a lots of episodes.

Knight Rider <3

CHRISknight85
Stranger

Post by CHRISknight85 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 am

Hi Knight Rider Fans!

it is many a long day since to Roswell fans campaign accomplishment the series take season 2 and season 3.
The KR Fans Join With at the time accoplishment and second season.

Cant make a Diferrence!
Respectfully: One Hungary Knight Rider Fan

Nick071
Stranger

Post by Nick071 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 pm

So are we anywhere close to getting a season 2 cause i really want to see another

Bandit5232
Stranger

Post by Bandit5232 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 am

Comon, they have to continue its the best!, they will be letting down many many fans :(
Fingers crossed &

cris12821
Stranger

Post by cris12821 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Alright I know this campaign is over because the makers/creators of Knight Rider dont see what there losing. They made a mistake on stoping the making of season 2 and you know what, it was a dumb idea. The older version kitt is not so sophisticated and they make work tehre way up to a new kitt. Season 1 came out of the 2008 version with the Mustang and they was astonishing I was like i cant wait for season 2 than i found out there wont ever be a season 2. Im sitting here thinking how on earth could someone take away such an astonishing T.V show and say goodbye to it. You cant just have 1 AMAZING season and and have there foundation fall apart and than end the season for ever. Sarah toke over of the foundation and they kept doing there job. I dont see how ANYONE could take such an amazing T.V show away like that. The show is wicked i mean the things kitt can do are insane. If im reaching threw to anyone or if this is even read.

I say make this campaign new again and start it back up post it any many places. Ending this without a fight and ending an amazing season like this is stupid. Let there be light upon this Campaign. Knight Rider is an amazing show and even the guy from Avatar toke 1 huge risk making the Avatar movie he spent like what 3-6million on makign the movie and he got back like double that bc everyone loved it. Knight Rider is the EXACT some way its awsome Dont jut end it. Please

GOLDENEYE
Volunteer

Post by GOLDENEYE » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:55 pm

im the same way im pissed off that it ended bring it back i have knight rider 08 on dvd :kitt:

skikkie94
Recruit

Post by skikkie94 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 pm

I find, they MUST have to make a new season! What's a serie with one season?! NOTHING, of course! They have no respect for the KR FANS anymore. It's really dis-custing! Not normal. Hello, Thompsen. It's the century of the futuring future! More new Knight Rider series did us good! Then we did no more asking: "Please, give us a 2nd season?" We're driving you crazy, more and more, when you didn't! It's your choise:
1. We're driving you crazy with mail's, letters, etc for a 2nd season;
2. You give us a 2nd season and we leave you allone.
So give us a second season and we're happy and more. By the way, at the Hollandisch Wikipedia, is an episode 18, called: Revenge of Knight!
Is that an episode of the second season or not? I hope so it's real! Check it out! Save KI3T! THANX!
KRmagazine.webklik.nl
Everything about Knight Rider! Check it out! Please left a comment
in the KR Guestbook! Thanx a lot!
He's the most advanced car ever developed...............
His power is un-matched.............
And in 2008.............
HE'S BACK!!!