KRF II - Are you ready?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Event T-Shirts?

S
14%
M
17%
L
17%
XL
28%
XXL
24%

Total votes: 29

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: KRF II - Are you ready?

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

That is correct.

=VK=
:dash:

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks Victor :)
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Skav
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Skav » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Slade wrote:The festivals free right,except for the shirt and stuff and also the VIP thing?

Odd questions I know :?
The only things you gotta pay for are the autographs from celebs (may charge a fee), the memorabilia and, I may be wrong on this, but to sit in a KITT replica, you'd have to pay a fee also.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 pm

You do not have to pay to sit in a KITT replica. It was my understanding that was a Las Vegas Car Stars ordeal and involved a package deal of a photo printed on the spot, shelby collectible car, and show logo mini plate. At KRFII you are free to check out the cars, gratis. Whether you will be allowed inside say KI3T or the Attack KITT is another matter.

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 am

Well I know during the Cruise at night,one of the the owners sfusco3 offered me a ride to sit in his replica,I cant wait for that :)

Oh so we can have our pic taken with the Replicas there? :?

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I invited a very very cool guest ,unseen at any other Knight Rider event ever and they will be attending the show

this guest is not one to miss!

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:32 pm

:o Oh now Im very curious and since Im not a cat it wont kill me :D

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm

I have spoken to Paul Casey on the phone and I would like to clear up any misconceptions about the event. Knight Rider Festival II IS NOT canceled, the event WILL GO ON. Those of you who have made plans to attend, please continue to do so and those of your who are considering coming but are not sure, please do join us because right now we want to make this event the best it can possibly be otherwise there won't be a KRFIII.

This is It, the final curtain call for Knight Rider Festival if we can't show Vegas how important it is to recognize our passion and desire for this epic 27 year old franchise.

Come celebrate with us as we band together to help charity, share our Knight Rider experiences, honor Glen A. Larson, mingle with cast/crew, and rock Fremont Street one more time.

Uptate regarding the event t-shirts - Keep those votes coming! They make a difference in deciding whether to offer them or not and I will tell you the greater the demand, the easier the decision. These t-shirts will be limited to 150 worldwide never be offered again and when they're gone, they're gone. I will make the final decision on Monday, Feb 1st. T-Shirts are expected to be $15.00 each on black cotton and will be double sided like last year's event with a updated design.

Update regarding the LE posters - All systems are go, all I need to do is approve the proof when I get it and I will then move forward with setting up a pre-order system to sell them. I will be offering some posters that will be shipped out to people who cannot attend the event, and also set aside about 50 for pick up at the event.

I plan on hand signing the posters before they are shipped or distributed so you won't have to wait in line for me to sign your poster at the event which allows you freedom to seek out the legends of Knight Rider that will be there. If you can't make it to the event, you will still have a colletible poster signed by the artist (me) regardless for your collection.

Posters will be $25.00 online (that includes shipping domestic and international) and $20.00 if you opt to pick them up on sight at the event. I will also have some KRC book bundles and t-shirt bundle deals but I have not worked that out just yet. I am doing my best to make prices fair and see that everyone has their fair shot to get merchandise.

Pick up times, terms and conditions, and so on will be listed as well so please make sure you read and understand them.

All purchases made on sight at the event at my table or the VIP party will be cash only in USD funds.

I will have details finalized on all KRFII merchandise soon and when things are in order, I will announce the official opening of the presale which will go to a specific date, after which time I will no longer be able to accept orders.

I cannot stress enough that I will have a very limited supply of merchandise on hand at the event to sell and that your best guarantee of getting something is to pre-order it online.

Partial profits from the t-shirt and poster sales will go to the Children's Miracle Network

So there you have it folks, the show will go on! See you in Vegas.

=VK=

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 am

if anyone wants to see what last year's festival was like, i did a story for the local tv station..
http://www.kcsg.com/news/local/41791617.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or you can see it on my portfolio site where i fixed a few bugs and people's names :P
http://designthirdeye.com/video.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

n knight
Operative

Post by n knight » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 am

Sarah,

Very nice video :good: , You were the one holding that big camera, it will be nice to see you again in KRF. My KITT is the one that is talking in your video :)

Alex
alex

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/com ... ketch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/user/nknightkitt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s221.photobucket.com/home/n_knight" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Whoa who said it was cancelled?Did I miss something?Well good to hear its still on :D

Now the shirts they have a badge on the front and then a big design on the back right?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 pm

That is the plan, yes. The badge on the front is a mini logo over the left breast. The artwork on the back has the logo, cars, and event info (see page 1 of this thread for the artwork, sans event text). Here is an example of last year's shirt for reference.

The details in the new shirt will also be improved over year's shirt as I intend to go with a different printer this time.

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Awesome stuff :good:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Remember to get your votes in by monday, they will make a difference.

Thanks!

=VK=

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:53 pm

KITT wrote:if anyone wants to see what last year's festival was like, i did a story for the local tv station..
http://www.kcsg.com/news/local/41791617.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or you can see it on my portfolio site where i fixed a few bugs and people's names :P
http://designthirdeye.com/video.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These are so awesome Sarah! Thanks for putting up the link! :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm

I just had an idea,we should have a Meet and Greet for all us forumers here,hang out and go for lunch or something during the festival and even get a group photo taken.

Just an idea I had :)

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:11 pm

np ;) glad you all enjoyed the videos.

last year we had those nametags.. i was just going to wear mine again, i don't know if they are going to make new ones this year?
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 pm

i want 4 shirts as u know to add to list

cheers

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 am

T-Shirts are :good:

Details released next week. I can't stress enough that I have a very limited supply to go around and I have only printed 120 shirts total for the general public. I have had these shirts created because it is what you, the fans asked for and I enjoy making your wishes fulfilled in whatever way I can manage it. Please appreciate my efforts (as well as our podcast guru Gene) which have been extensive.

If you haven't put in your vote in the poll, now is the time.

T-Shirts will retail for $15.00 and feature a stunning 7-color process consisting of the small event logo over the left breast on the front and full KRFII logo art across the back which feature KI2T and KI3T.

Partial proceeds will go to charity.

Stay tuned for more details on the webstore set up.

When they're gone, they're gone.

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 pm

So we buy em online or at the festival? :?

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Online is your best bet when I have the webstore up and running. I will have a pre-order system so you can pick them up at the show but it will require you pay in advance to reserve your items. I will also have a very limited amount of shirts to offer to people online who cannot make it to the event but still want a shirt, however those will require additional shipping. I will not ship pre-orders, they must be picked up on site at the event.

I will have more details about this set up next week.

=VK=

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:58 am

Victor Kros wrote:Online is your best bet when I have the webstore up and running. I will have a pre-order system so you can pick them up at the show but it will require you pay in advance to reserve your items. I will also have a very limited amount of shirts to offer to people online who cannot make it to the event but still want a shirt, however those will require additional shipping. I will not ship pre-orders, they must be picked up on site at the event.

I will have more details about this set up next week.

=VK=
Thanks for your efforts, Nick, I will endevour to pick a shirt up at the festival. I'll be getting there early and will try and find you. Where will you be?
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Yeah I wanna be there early as possible Friday Morning,so if I can order online and pick it up at the fest that would be awesome :)

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

The festivals free right,except for the shirt and stuff and also the VIP thing?

Odd questions I know
I think so. Last year, all the stages and cars were happening in open public locations along Freemont Street. And, what wasn't was either displayed on that overhead projection system from remote locations or the VIP party.

jup
FLAG Operative
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

KITT wrote:last year we had those nametags.. i was just going to wear mine again...
It's what I was thinking of doing, as well.

Except for one adjustment. A sticker going across the image, stating "Retired", seeing as how I've just kind of drifted away from KRO so long ago.