KRF II - Are you ready?

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Event T-Shirts?

S
14%
M
17%
L
17%
XL
28%
XXL
24%

Total votes: 29

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KRF II - Are you ready?

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to put a post up here to see who from Knight Rider Online is planning to come to Knight Rider Festival II? I'm curious who to look out for there and who is excited about the event as we get closer and closer to once again rockin' Fremont Street with our passion for this great franchise we call Knight Rider and doing it all for the worthy cause of raising money for The Children's Miracle Network.

I also need to post a very important poll on possible t-shirt sales at the event. It has become very important to get an accurate estimate of who would like to purchase an event t-shirt should we offer one and in what quanitity and sizes they prefer.

Here is the proposed design for the back of the t-shirt (sans event text) with a smaller show logo on the front over the left breast.

I cannot at this time guarantee there will be a t-shirt offered but a good idea of who would want one would help leverage whether or not to offer them this year.

Regardless of that though, I want you all to come out and join myself, KRO, and all the other passionate fans of Knight Rider in Las Vegas for two days of unforgettable memories and your best chance to get up close and personal with the availible celebs from the world of Knight Rider who have donated their time to our worthy cause!

Thanks again for your time and for your vote! It makes a difference!

NOTE: REMEMBER IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON BRINGING A REPLICA TO DISPLAY ON FREMONT STREET, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER IT ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND THAT YOUR PAPERWORK IS IN ORDER! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

WE NEED YOUR CARS!

=VK=
:dash:

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Re: KRF II - Are you ready?

Post by Victor Kros » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 pm

I forgot to add in there because we would use higher quality printing to preserve detail as much as possible, t-shirts would be 15.00 each and they would be printed on black cotton.

=VK=

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Showpro1 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Nick,

I will be there and will take two T-Shirts, & Im sure thtas going to look fantastic on a black color shirt.
And I look forward to seeing you all there.

D. Doggett.

tigersharka
Operative

Post by tigersharka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

Friends

"Thank you!"

Knight Rider Festival 2009 was a major success for the Children's Miracle Network, City of Las Vegas, and Knight Rider fans across the world.

We exceeded all expectations, all questions and doubts. Fans attended from Mexico, Canada, Japan, England, Spain, Germany, France and all across the USA...WOW!!

Now I ask you to participate in 2010 Knight Rider Festival, March 19-20, 2010. REMEMBER THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU...IT'S NEEDS YOU SUPPORT NOW...Be a part of something special...bring your KITT car. Many people will attend but can not bring a car from overseas, or do not have one. Show support-be a participant-Your KITT is the STAR of this event...unlike other car shows....'MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

This year's event will be even bigger and better. Our special guest of honor is Glen Larson, Executive Producer and creator of the famous iconic show with the car of the future, KITT.

Time is of the essence....so do not wait to register your KITT...tell your friends to participate and be a part of history! 2010 is now....CELEBRATE with us.

For more info visit our website...see you in Las Vegas the home of "Knight Rider"

http://www.knightriderfestival.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking forward seeing you in Las Vegas
Paul Casey
Paul
http://www.lasvegascarstars.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
May 16-17, 2014 Las Vegas, NV
"Only Las Vegas"

TheShadowyFlight
Recruit

Post by TheShadowyFlight » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 am

The guys of The Shadowy Flight podcast are ready and eager for the event and will be getting shirts as well! I can't wait to hang out this year!

Aydann.
Rookie

Post by Aydann. » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 am

As I live in the UK, I won't be attending the Las Vegas Event. But if a UK Event comes, I'll attempt to attend that ;]
One man can make a difference, Michael.

krkitt1
FLAG Recruit

Post by krkitt1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 am

I can't make it this year but would like to buy a shirt (XXL) and I would pay a little more for it. I hope this will happen again in 2011 because my car will be done and I will be there.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 am

I will be there coming from the UK and will buy a M sized shirt. American sizes seem a bit different to UK sizes. Medium shirts here seem a bit of a tight fit on here but M american size fits very comfortably.

Nick, I think you will be safe from Medium and up.

If I have to, I will buy a Large, which is also okay but will be a bit loose.

And any idea on the prices of the posters yet?
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

I have confirmation that my day off has been approved, so my family and I will be there! I would love to get 2 XL and 1 S shirt. I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be driving my truck, which has the scanner on it. Anyone who wants to see the scanner in action will be welcome to come take a look at it. It won't be on Freemont St, since it's not a replica, though.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 pm

I've already made my reservations at the Golden Nugget, registered KI3T, planned out our week-long trip and looking forward to all of it. We're also going to Shelby Automobiles to take a tour of the facility as well as going out to El Mirage Dry Lake and taking some pics and vids with KI3T. Can't wait! I'll buy one Medium and one Large for sure.
Victor, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone who is involved in this event. I think I can speak for most all of the community in saying that we really appreciate your work to make this event happen!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Ill be there for sure :D

Im happy with an XL shirt :good: :wink:
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks everyone for the feedback, it makes a difference.

Slade - at the moment I figure the posters will retail for a flat rate of $25.00 USD, the price includes postage and should be open to everywhere USPS ships. I am still working out details but when I'm ready to announce the pre-orders going live, I will make sure everyone knows so they have a fair shot to get one as they are strictly limited to 200 prints. Depending on whether we move foward with t-shirts or not, I may put together some combo deals as well. I am still at the momet in the process of setting up the webstore to handle orders and waiting to view and approve the proof of the poster before they go to press.

tamatt27 - Thanks for the support. We're trying to make this the best event we possibly can with the resources we have availible.

Everyone else who is attending, see you in Vegas!

=VK=

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm

i plan on being there this year.. trekin it down from jersey. :kittspin:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Victor Kros wrote:
Slade - at the moment I figure the posters will retail for a flat rate of $25.00 USD, the price includes postage and should be open to everywhere USPS ships. I am still working out details but when I'm ready to announce the pre-orders going live, I will make sure everyone knows so they have a fair shot to get one as they are strictly limited to 200 prints. Depending on whether we move foward with t-shirts or not, I may put together some combo deals as well. I am still at the momet in the process of setting up the webstore to handle orders and waiting to view and approve the proof of the poster before they go to press.:dash:
I think that was directed at me but thanks for the info!

I did have the impression that the posters and t-shirts would be available to pick up on the day of the festival but since you mentioned shipping, I gather that the sale of the shirts and posters is strictly an online thing?

I hope there will, at least, be some memorabilia to buy on the day.
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Sorry about that Skav, it was a long sleepless night and I misread Slade's name thinking I was replying to you because it was the last name I saw in the thread.

I am working on setting up a pre-order system for books and I'm not sure yet if that is going to include posters or not for pick up at the event just yet. At the moment my plans are to offer the poster for online pre-order sales in February, ship those out, and see where things go.

If I were to offer a pre-order for show pick up, the downside is I will not be able to get people their stuff before the VIP party that Friday night (which I would assume is when fans would want to get other celebs to sign their posters/books) but instead would have to wait until early Saturday to handle distribution considering I won't have a table space availible on Friday to handle fulfilling orders.

I plan to have a limited supply of KRC books to offer at the beginning of the VIP party ($40.00, cash only) for fans to purchase on a first come, first served basis (like last time) so that once I have sold out of supply there, I can enjoy the party along with everyone else.

I really have to play things by ear first to get an idea of how to make the posters availible to give everyone a fair shot (like those who can't make the event but still want to have a piece of it) at getting one since I have such a limited supply to go around. If there's enough popularity in February with pre-sales and I happen to sell out, I would consider doing another run for pick up at the festival to meet demand there.

Otherwise I will bring what I have left in stock (if any) and sell those on a first come, first served basis most likely that Saturday at my table.

Because of the printing costs involved, I'm only planning on doing one 200 print run of LE posters at this time.

For the moment I am just trying to decide what is the best route to go. I will have the details hashed out in early February and make an announcement. I'm not comfortable taking orders until i've at least approved the proof of the poster first because my concern has always been to make sure the fans feel as if they're getting their money's worth out of the products I provide and I will not settle for less.

=VK=

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 am

Victor Kros wrote:Sorry about that Skav, it was a long sleepless night and I misread Slade's name thinking I was replying to you because it was the last name I saw in the thread.

I am working on setting up a pre-order system for books and I'm not sure yet if that is going to include posters or not for pick up at the event just yet. At the moment my plans are to offer the poster for online pre-order sales in February, ship those out, and see where things go.

If I were to offer a pre-order for show pick up, the downside is I will not be able to get people their stuff before the VIP party that Friday night (which I would assume is when fans would want to get other celebs to sign their posters/books) but instead would have to wait until early Saturday to handle distribution considering I won't have a table space availible on Friday to handle fulfilling orders.

I plan to have a limited supply of KRC books to offer at the beginning of the VIP party ($40.00, cash only) for fans to purchase on a first come, first served basis (like last time) so that once I have sold out of supply there, I can enjoy the party along with everyone else.

I really have to play things by ear first to get an idea of how to make the posters availible to give everyone a fair shot (like those who can't make the event but still want to have a piece of it) at getting one since I have such a limited supply to go around. If there's enough popularity in February with pre-sales and I happen to sell out, I would consider doing another run for pick up at the festival to meet demand there.

Otherwise I will bring what I have left in stock (if any) and sell those on a first come, first served basis most likely that Saturday at my table.

Because of the printing costs involved, I'm only planning on doing one 200 print run of LE posters at this time.

For the moment I am just trying to decide what is the best route to go. I will have the details hashed out in early February and make an announcement. I'm not comfortable taking orders until i've at least approved the proof of the poster first because my concern has always been to make sure the fans feel as if they're getting their money's worth out of the products I provide and I will not settle for less.

=VK=
That sounds like a fair method of distribution, Nick, if I find you, I'll be sure to ask you if I can purchase a KRC book!

Thanks.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:34 pm

So we can buy the shirts at the festival? :)

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Still trying to work out if we will have a shirt to offer at this point. I will keep people posted.

=VK=

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Ok thanks,cuz yeah if you do Ill be there super early friday morning :D

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 pm

I forgot to add that I can't afford to place any pre-orders because I'm currenty saving up 4 grand for something I want so if I wanted posters and shirts it would have to come out of my spending money for Vegas and if none are left for the festival, that's me screwed.

That's one drawback but that's life.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm

I will see what I can do to help you out with that Skav, I just can't make exceptions for everybody.

=VK=

IHeartKITT
Operative

Post by IHeartKITT » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Hey Nick... I want a couple T-shirts too ... but I want to request a V-Neck one for me :good: LOL

Slammin Sammy Jenn

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 am

i'll be there! i am excited to see more people and more cars. i won't be lugging around a big news camera this time so it will give me more time to enjoy the festival. i'd get a small shirt. the smalls ran out last year and now i have a large, so it's kind of big on me.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Victor Kros wrote:I will see what I can do to help you out with that Skav, I just can't make exceptions for everybody.

=VK=
Of course, Nick, and I honestly wasn't hinting you should go out of the way for me, either, so that's great of ya to say what you did.

Whatever happens, happens. It's cool. :D

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:52 pm

The festivals free right,except for the shirt and stuff and also the VIP thing?

Odd questions I know :?